Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by doghouse
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 9 years ago

At the risk of seeming like your stereotypical used car dealer, if you have ANY interest in a TZ, you really have to take a closer look at this nice-looking machine. Granted it is not Collector's Quality (CQ), as the play field does have two small flaws. The problem is that in the isolated photos of these two flaws, they look 200x worse than the do when looked at in person. That seems to have knocked at least one serious buyers out of the running. If the machine does not sell in its current condition I am thinking of doing a spot repair of the play field and raising the price by a few hundred. Or, perhaps some enterprising Pinsider could do this themselves for probably $50 in materials and 3-4 hours of time. Let me know out there if you are interested or need photos.

Original post is updated below:
"Selling my rare SAMPLE game w/several pre-production features not on other TZ's. Game rates 8.5-9.0. New cab decals, PF stripped and polished. Plays perfect. Sample/Early Production differences: 2 posts in pop-bumper area (removed in production), clock early white face, LOCK insert GREEN pre-production, sticker over plastic for SHOOT HERE TO LOAD GUMBALL plastic.

Some of the usual and some rare mods: 9.4H ROMS (Home ROMS), Pinbits plastic protectors, clear plastic leg protectors. Cliffy on Slot Machine, Gumballs, Door Panel Flasher Kit, Piano (old style with rubber), Moving Reels Slot machine, Camera (expensive Italian one), Rocket (rare), METAL gumball lid (rare).

Minor Flaws: small white mark underside Dead End insert, tiny hole in playfield (see pics), scuff near slot machine covered in mylar, clock target typical crack, slot machine target typical crack. PM me for a DropBox link. Vast experience shipping--can prep or palletize. Can also crate. Game set-up at Pinball Asylum (www.pinballasylum.com). $4900.00 (http://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/8337)

#2 9 years ago

Bump

#3 9 years ago

BUMP

#4 9 years ago

Why not post pictures of the playfield, instead of describing it? Your ad has photos of everything but.

#5 9 years ago

Pinball Asylum!? Hey, I met several of your buddies at Pinburgh!

#6 9 years ago

One of the downsides to decaling a sample TZ - you lose the different graphics on the head. Sample games have a pure white door opening behind Rod, not the red gradient.

#7 9 years ago
Quoted from pezpunk:

Why not post pictures of the playfield, instead of describing it? Your ad has photos of everything but.

Send me your email address and I'll send you my DropBox link with all the photos.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 129.50
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 250.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 19.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 31.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 119.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 24.00
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 145.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Haus

Machine - For Sale
Uniontown, OH
$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 43.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

Machine - For Sale
Hermosa Beach, CA
$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.95
10,950 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Grosse Pointe Farms, MI
$ 24.00
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

8,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Milwaukee, WI
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 79.50
$ 14.95
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Pimp

$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 21.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rare-sample-tz-for-sale and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.