Topic Stats

• 8 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by rockfantasyman
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 3 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

more coney 004.JPG
more coney 002.JPG
coney island 021.JPG

#1 4 years ago

plus a parts machine the item number is 131249065391. 216-410-7564 thanks for looking

#2 4 years ago

Linked - starting bid at 1k.
ebay.com link

#3 4 years ago

I do like the blue cabinet over my white one. Is that the only difference between proto and production?

#4 4 years ago

i dont know.i wish i had the other back glass to compare the two.

coney island 021.JPG more coney 002.JPG more coney 004.JPG
#5 4 years ago

She's in great shape, but I still miss those lower pop bumpers. But the blue cabinet and head look much better! Best of luck with the sale!~SpOoKy

1 week later
#6 4 years ago

solid seller here, a pleasure to deal with. good luck with sale, game looks cherry

#7 4 years ago

Nice looking machine. Personally I think the blue cab is much better - it certainly goes better with the backglass and the rocket ride looks correct on the cab.

AFAICT, there is no difference between your backglass and the one I have. Can't comment on the colors between photography differences and potential fade (though your reds look very good.)

Hope she finds a good home - GLWTS!

viperrwk

#8 4 years ago

I have one of these and I would consider selling it . can anyone verify if anyone is doing board repairs ?

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside