Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20210109_180412 (resized).jpg
EBC96C63-923C-4A24-9A7D-7E7C8460FF55 (resized).jpeg
6AD0DD91-BE84-466F-A471-4CA516E52A9A (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider EM-PINMAN.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#20 2 years ago

I have a simple way of judging a pin on rarity.

I go by production numbers only, year it was made does not matter, nor the theoretical percentage of whats left after so many years.

1500 made and above is "Common". Under 1500 made is "Uncommon". Under 1000 is "Rare" and under 500 is "Super Rare".

Just my 2 cents.

#23 2 years ago
Quoted from Electrocute:

Over 3100 of these were made, seems rare to me. Toughest game I ever located.

A lot of pin people are not on Pinside, so that is why I do not use their numbers, just the amount the factory made.

Like I said, just how I rationalize the term "Rare". Everyone is going to be different on this subject because it is very subjective, so not a big deal.

When I am selling a pin I base my price on what the market will bare anyways, not what people tell me my price should be because the pin is deemed, common, uncommon, rare, or other in their opinion.

Bottom-line, do what suits you.

As a teacher once told me, "Pay attention to what your doing, never mind what the other kid is doing". If I listened to her earlier I might not have got in trouble so often. LOL!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider EM-PINMAN.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rare-pinball-machines?tu=EM-PINMAN and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.