Topic Stats

• 28 posts
  • 12 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by outcida
  • Topic is favorited by 7 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 6 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20161119_142707 (resized).jpg
20161025_223035 (resized).jpg
20161025_223024 (resized).jpg
20161023_214126 (resized).jpg
20161023_214113 (resized).jpg
20161023_213837 (resized).jpg

#1 3 years ago

This Raptor Crate has been accurately recreated based on the opening scene in Jurassic Park. It will include a Raptor that moves when activated and also a bright white flashing light that simulates the Raptor being shocked by the security team after it grabs the handler.

It's in the final stages of development. Let me know what you think.

20161023_213837 (resized).jpg

20161023_214113 (resized).jpg

20161023_214126 (resized).jpg

#2 3 years ago

movie of movement?
looks cool

#3 3 years ago

In isolation it looks good, but installed it would look better if significantly smaller IMO. Half the size or less.

Looks very crowded there at that size with both T-Rex and gate beside it ... and it obscures the lit amber

#4 3 years ago

i would like it as a topper

#5 3 years ago

Looks cool Tim, let me know if you need a beta tester

#6 3 years ago
Quoted from rubberducks:

Looks very crowded there at that size with both T-Rex and gate beside it .

That was my first thought. The mod looks great, but installed it seems crowded. Over the raptor kicker makes sense, but perhaps there is another location that would work.

#7 3 years ago

I think it looks very professional. Really great work

#8 3 years ago
Quoted from outcida:

This Raptor Crate has been accurately recreated based on the opening scene in Jurassic Park. It will include a Raptor that moves when activated and also a bright white flashing light that simulates the Raptor being shocked by the security team after it grabs the handler.
It's in the final stages of development. Let me know what you think.

I'm still working on the movement and want to wait until it's done before I show it.

#9 3 years ago
Quoted from rubberducks:

In isolation it looks good, but installed it would look better if significantly smaller IMO. Half the size or less.
Looks very crowded there at that size with both T-Rex and gate beside it ... and it obscures the lit amber

I hear what you're saying about being crowded but when you are standing in a normal playing position it doesn't seem that crowded and you can still see the amber.

If I was to make it any smaller the papo dino wouldn't fit and I wouldn't be able to make it move.

#10 3 years ago

I played around with an alternate location for the crate tonight. I think it's a little better balanced and doesn't give that cluttered feel. Thanks for the feedback! Keep it coming.

20161025_223024 (resized).jpg
20161025_223035 (resized).jpg

#11 3 years ago

That looks awesome !

#12 3 years ago

Man i want that trex mod but...dem teeth!

#13 3 years ago

This is impressive. I like the placement in the corner. Can't wait to see it move.

1 week later
#15 3 years ago

Shoooot heeeerrrr

#17 3 years ago

Question, will you sell a smaller version of just the crate? Would love a smaller closed version above the raptor kick out.

#18 3 years ago

That's pretty sweet.

#19 3 years ago
Quoted from Chitownpinball:

Question, will you sell a smaller version of just the crate? Would love a smaller closed version above the raptor kick out.

I can make a smaller version that doesn't have the dino. Did you have a size in mind?

1 week later
#20 3 years ago

Moving Raptor Crate mod in action.

Static Raptor Crate mod in action.

Both available for sale on www.timspinballmods.com

#21 3 years ago

Very well done!! Please let me know availability and cost. Never mind, just saw link.

#22 3 years ago

Nice mod

#23 3 years ago
Quoted from outcida:

I can make a smaller version that doesn't have the dino. Did you have a size in mind?

Let me get back to you.

#24 3 years ago

Very cool. I may need a couple more of your boards, so I will wait to order until I get it back together and finish my mods.

#25 3 years ago

Small version now available.

20161119_142707 (resized).jpg

#26 3 years ago

Does the small one have a flashing light in it?

#27 3 years ago
Quoted from Lonzo:

Does the small one have a flashing light in it?

No flashing light but it's easy to add one if you wanted to.

#28 3 years ago

Small Raptor Crate with Flashing Light now available.

BLACK FRIDAY THROUGH CYBER MONDAY SALE!!!
(November 25th-28th)
- 10% Off all Orders *USE COUPON CODE: "BF10OFF"

- Free shipping on orders over $50

- Free T.I.L.T. Mods Basic Board F2S ($10.99 value) included with any order over $150 You don't need to add it to your cart. It will be included with your shipment.

- Don't forget to sign up for the Pinball Points Program to start saving money.

https://www.timspinballmods.com/

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
$ 27.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply
$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside