You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_6175.jpg
IMG_6174.jpg
IMG_6166.jpg
#1 8 years ago

This is my first time posting and not sure I'm posting in the right area, but here goes:
I've got a Rapid Fire in which the ball feeder wheel will not move. I don't know if it's bound up by something or if the motor is just shot. I checked the voltage out to it and it's got 50 vac feeding it, however when I plug in the motor that drops to nothing. Motor doesn't seem to be on - no noise, nothing. Like it's not getting any power at all. The wheel will not turn to feed the balls and does not at all appear to turn freely.
Has anyone else experienced this? I don't know if I need to invest in another $110 motor or if it may be something else. Help!

IMG_6166.jpgIMG_6166.jpg

IMG_6174.jpgIMG_6174.jpg

IMG_6175.jpgIMG_6175.jpg

3 weeks later
#2 8 years ago

Help?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 22.50
$ 12.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rapid-fire-ball-lift-mechanismmotor and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.