8 years ago

Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by brenna98
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 8 years ago

I have a large number of pins on my wishlist, and even though I would like to own most/all of them at some point, there are certain ones that hold a lot more interest than others. Certain ones I might actively hunt for, but others I would only pick up if I stumbled across them and if they were cheap.

Would there be a way to rank them somehow, either by just ordering them in most to least wanted, or a 1-5 star rating for how much I would want particular pins?

#2 8 years ago

For my wishlist, my wallet usually controls the ranking.

#3 8 years ago

I'd be for this. I've removed low wants from my wishlist to try to keep it focused. I'm only actively searching for 2 games, but don't want to forget what's in my "backlog" so to speak.

#4 8 years ago

YES! I would also like a ranking system for the wishlist. I think it would help me put priority towards my next game purchase and keep me from buying those "bought because it was a good deal" pins.

#5 8 years ago

I've thought about that, too. My wishlist is way too big.

5 months later
    #6 8 years ago

I see no progress has been made... yet.
    I think a ranking by priority option would make it easier to keep things focused.
    Also, this guy's post makes sense: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wishlist-modification-request
    If others could easily search for wishlists and their priority ranking, it could help match sellers to buyers quicker.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ranking-wishlist-pins and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.