(Topic ID: 281572)

Rank YOUR collection

By Audioenslaved

3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20201226_143213 (resized).jpg
    20200703_174439 (resized).jpg
    4-12-2020 (resized).jpeg
    123 (resized).jpg
    BIG lead (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinball-ike.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#52 3 years ago

1. Hobbit
    2. Kiss
    3. Funhouse
    4. AFMr
    5. Beatles
    6. Star Wars
    7. Galaxy
    8. South Park

Still waiting for my AIQ......

1 year later
    #96 2 years ago
    Quoted from Pinball-Ike:

1. Hobbit
    2. Kiss
    3. Funhouse
    4. AFMr
    5. Beatles
    6. Star Wars
    7. Galaxy
    8. South Park
    Still waiting for my AIQ......
    //<![CDATA[
    window.__mirage2 = {petok:"5c58378c0550f1a0f165026a446480337f5d091b-1640627059-1800"};
    //]]>

Hmm last year vs this year…feels hard because there is a four way tie at about fourth place

DialedIn
    AIQ
    Kiss
    Sopranos
    Funhouse
    AFMr
    Star Wars
    Hobbit
    Beatles
    Galaxy

1 year later
    #119 3 months ago
    Quoted from Pinball-Ike:

Hmm last year vs this year…feels hard because there is a four way tie at about fourth place
    DialedIn
    AIQ
    Kiss
    Sopranos
    Funhouse
    AFMr
    Star Wars
    Hobbit
    Beatles
    Galaxy

Beatles left… Foo, LZ, Rush entered…have a temp trade LOTR for Hobbit

Foo
    Rush
    Funhouse
    LOTR
    Sopranos
    DialedIn
    KISS
    Led Zeppelin
    AFMr
    AIQ
    Star Wars
    Galaxy

#122 3 months ago
    Quoted from Audioenslaved:

Interesting to see DI and AIQ both drop from the top spot. What lead to the change?

DI fell because like my Hobbit, the JJP games just play the way they play. I like them both don’t get me wrong. However, my progression on DI seems to have stalled. I mean on good games, where I get a few SIM cards, see a few multi-balls, etc… not sure I can articulate, but it seems to be missing some ‘juice’. The MB’s are mostly boring and low scoring for my play. The biggest thing I don’t like is the center magnet, my generally average play has enough chaos without a magnet whipping balls SDTM. It is a unique game and gameplay though, so I still enjoy it.

The AIQ is an up and down love affair… When I first got it, and I ordered day 1, for 700+ games I was sure I wasn’t good enough and was very frustrated. That was the low point.

I got better, my combo timing got good, sometimes excellent , and I stopped worrying about Gem placement. I focus on which gems I want to play with 1 ball(space/time/mind if I have to) which I like with 2 (time/Mind) and power and reality when I have the game queued up with locks. I also have specific combo shots I practiced to make certain gems sing. I beat the game, and now consistently score 5-900M points. That was the high point. The game is a shooters dream.

Currently I play it less, and it’s fallen to the rock themes I enjoy playing LOUD. Now that I look at my list again, it’s probably higher than I gave it, but I can’t have 5 games in my #4 spot. So then the middle-bottom of the list is also kind of a mashup, because none of them are really on the chopping block.

It has been fun to see my answer over 3 years, so I like this thread!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinball-ike.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rank-your-collection-2?tu=pinball-ike and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.