(Topic ID: 281572)

Rank YOUR collection

By Audioenslaved

3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20201226_143213 (resized).jpg
    20200703_174439 (resized).jpg
    4-12-2020 (resized).jpeg
    123 (resized).jpg
    BIG lead (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gorillabiscuits.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#18 3 years ago

Really whittled down to my favorites recently so no shame in being last in my house. But guess it’s something like this:

1. Elvira (Stern)
    2. Dialed In
    3. Game of Thrones
    4. Quicksilver
    5. The Beatles
    6. Nine Ball
    7. Iron Man
    8. The Shadow
    9. Attack from Mars

#34 3 years ago
    Quoted from Chisox:

I think I’ve told you this before, but you have excellent taste in pins. Great lineup!

Thanks! Yes I believe I’ve previously lamented that you have a lot of the games I’ve sold and really miss. Man, I really need to get Deadpool back in my life at some point!

3 years later
    #140 29 days ago

Oh man IDK... something like this I guess.

1. Iron Maiden
    2. The Godfather
    3. Foo Fighters
    4. Bond 60th
    5. TNA
    6. Rush
    7. Jurassic Park
    8. Star Wars
    9. Final Resistance
    10. Jaws
    11. Venom
    12. Scooby Doo
    13. Whirlwind
    14. Godzilla
    15. Toy Story 4
    16. Game of Thrones
    17. Seawitch
    18. Dr Who
    19. Bram Stoker's Dracula
    20. Deadpool
    21. Flash Gordon
    22. Weird Al
    23. Cosmic Cart Racing

#144 29 days ago
    Quoted from DanMarino:

Dang. Flash Gordon is GorillaBiscuits 21st worst machine!

We have a love hate relationship. A better view in my opinion is it's my 21st favorite game to own. It would be one of the last games I sell!

Quoted from Bublehead:

The juxtaposition of IM and GZ seems odd, but have to admit, IM was the shit till I played GZ, but I still would put it #2 behind GZ if I owned one. Its better and more challenging than MB, thats for sure. So it would jump in front of that line.

They are both the shit! Maiden to me just is perfect though. Godzilla is a way more packed game if we're talking mechs and code... but like most longer playing games in my collection, it gets limited play. Always a good time when I step up for sure though. Ask me again in another week and I'm sure the list would be completely swapped around!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gorillabiscuits.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rank-your-collection-2?tu=gorillabiscuits and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.