(Topic ID: 281572)

Rank YOUR collection

By Audioenslaved

3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20201226_143213 (resized).jpg
    20200703_174439 (resized).jpg
    4-12-2020 (resized).jpeg
    123 (resized).jpg
    BIG lead (resized).jpeg
    There are 153 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 4.
    #101 2 years ago

Gosh my collection has changed a lot in the last year.

1. Jurassic Park Premium
    2. Walking Dead Premium
    3. Rick and Morty
    4. Iron Maiden Pro
    5. Stranger Things Premium
    6. Beatles
    7. TNA

Quoted from Mizzou0103:

Here’s mine.
    TWD Premium
    Deadpool Pro
    Wonka SE
    TNA
    Beatles
    Metallica Pro

#102 2 years ago

Enjoy this thread to see what others find enjoyable. Would say the lists would add more value if they also included length of stay also. (3 months, 6 months etc). Noticing many lists (understandably) rank from newest added down to getting old and near the door.

Of my top personal 5:
    1. Twilight Zone (27 years, HEP restored at 25 for our anniversary)
    2. Deadpool LE. 2 years
    3. Flash Gordon. Don’t recall?
    4. BM66LE. 5-6 years?
    5. JJP POTC 3-4 years.

1 month later
    #103 2 years ago

1….Guns n Roses NITL LE..
    2….Houdini..
    3….Phantom of the Opera..

#104 2 years ago

1. Beatles Gold
    2. Batman '66
    3. Star Trek Pro
    4. TMNT Premium
    5. Wonka LE
    6. Iron Man Vault Pro
    7. Star Wars Home Pin
    8. GnR LE

Haven't opened my JP Home Pin yet.

7 months later
    #105 1 year ago
    Quoted from Audioenslaved:

After a year of consideration my lineup still kind of stays the same in terms of ranking but a couple have come and gone.
    TWDLE
    Tmntle
    Deadpool prem
    Xmen
    JP3 prem
    Gotgle
    WH2O
    Iron man
    Woz
    It’s still hard to think woz moght be the next game to leave if i want something else to come in!

Thought I’d revive this thread. Since this post gotgle has gone, an alien has landed and everything else is still here. Decision are getting harder and I want to get a Rush le so something has to 1000% go if I want to make that happen…

Twdle
    Tmntle
    Alien
    Deadpool prem
    Xmen LE
    JP3 prem
    WH2O
    Iron man
    woz

The games I play the least are definitely woz, iron man and WH2O. But I really enjoy them when I play them. Iron man for that short burst of Borg/Lyman/ropp greatness. Woz for the witch battles, and the multiball stack. WH2O for that first grail game because of those super fun ramps it also has a new pf, ramps and a few new targets. Why can’t I just spawn another slot

#106 1 year ago

1. Godzilla LE
    2. Fish Tales
    3. Sinbad
    4. Star Trek Pro
    5 CGC Monster Bash Classic
    6. Pinball Pool
    7. Creature from the Black Lagoon
    8. Mandelorian Pro
    9. Jackbot
    10. Star Wars Pro
    11. Getaway
    12. Dragon

#108 1 year ago

Williams IJ
    Medieval Madness Royal
    Monster Bash
    Addams Family Gold
    LOTR
    Rush LE
    Sorely miss my TZ & TWD...maybe back in the fold one day...

#109 1 year ago
    Quoted from gamera9:

1. Godzilla LE
    2. Fish Tales
    3. Sinbad
    4. Star Trek Pro
    5 CGC Monster Bash Classic
    6. Pinball Pool
    7. Creature from the Black Lagoon
    8. Mandelorian Pro
    9. Jackbot
    10. Star Wars Pro
    11. Getaway
    12. Dragon

You're a glutton for punishment 'cept for #1

1 year later
    #110 4 months ago

Thought I’d revive this thread. Since this post gotgle has gone, an alien has landed and everything else is still here. Decision are getting harder and I want to get a Rush le so something has to 1000% go if I want to make that happen…
    Twdle
    Tmntle
    Alien
    Deadpool prem
    Xmen LE
    JP3 prem
    WH2O
    Iron man
    woz
    The games I play the least are definitely woz, iron man and WH2O. But I really enjoy them when I play them. Iron man for that short burst of Borg/Lyman/ropp greatness. Woz for the witch battles, and the multiball stack. WH2O for that first grail game because of those super fun ramps it also has a new pf, ramps and a few new targets. Why can’t I just spawn another slot

Another year goes by and not much has changed except for managing to squeeze in godfather and hot wheels I now officially have no room what so ever!
    Twdle
    Godfather
    Xmen Le
    Tmntle
    Alien
    Deadpool prem
    JP3 prem
    Hot wheels
    WH2O
    Iron man
    woz

How about you guys has anything changed for you in the past year?

#111 4 months ago

Hobbit
    LOTR
    Indiana Jones
    STTNG
    EATPM
    Mando
    Judge Dread
    Demo Man
    DE Star Wars (even though this is my least favorite it is never leaving. It was my first and because of the theme)

#112 4 months ago

This is a fun topic.

My preferences, top to bottom, by grouping.

No intention of selling. These are my games with some kind of emotional attachment.

1. Gottlieb Centigrade 37. Simple and fun. I have a nice restored example.

2. Bally Eight Ball Deluxe. Very nicely restored. This is my choice for a perfect classic pinball machine.

3. Stern Star Trek LE. Purchased new in 2013. My favorite modern game, designer and theme combined. So many outstanding Steve Ritchie games have come and gone from my collection, but this one remains. One pin to rule them all!

4. Pinstar Gamatron. Great provenance in this one as it came from TNT amusements through Texas and eventually into my hands. It has since been through a custom restoration and has become a beautiful, one of a kind example.

Very unlikely to sell

5. Gottlieb Black Hole. A nice example in good working condition that I purchased from a friend. I love the theme and a good working example is uncommon.

6. Spooky TNA (first run). A great game for friends. My youngest son loves this game and has asked me if this can remain a family heirloom and one day become his.

Fantastic themes or games, but nothing lasts forever. I have limited space.

7. Stern Godzilla Premium. A regular production title that is a full mark above its peers. It’s an outstanding game. It’s not a dream theme, but I can’t see it leaving anytime soon.

8. Stern Led Zeppelin Prem. My all time dream theme by my favorite designer. What could go wrong? I blame the license holder. I’ll get my fun and probably let it go at some point.

9. Stern Rush LE. I love the band and the music. It’s not my favorite game. It will move on at some point.

Great games that I have no specific ties to the theme etc. I like to have my games come and go to keep trying new ones. These are the first to go when the opportunity presents itself.

10. Gottlieb Astro. This is a beautiful wedge head that is perfectly restored. I’m not tied to it and could let it go some day.

11. Dutch Pinball Big Lebowski. This is a great product and fun theme. I have no ties to it emotionally. It’s one of those less common titles that’s fun to own but can move on when it’s time.

12. Stern James Bond 60th LE. A fun and unique games. Same category as TBL. A less common title that’s fun to own but not a long term keeper.

13. Chicago Gaming Cactus Canyon SE. A perfect example of why remakes were made. The original was just commanding too high of a price. The remake is a great opportunity to try this fun game. It will eventually be replaced with something else to try.

#113 4 months ago

1. Bond pro
    2. Twd premium
    3. Ehoh premium

#114 4 months ago

Definitely prone to changing! But this is generally where my pins sit

Spiderman
    Call outs, love the theme, gameplay is sick and has a lot of code I'm still not sure how to play effectively.

Addams family
    Grail I never thought I'd own. Theme is great, horror genre is more my vibe. Sentimental machine that reminds me of my dad.

Getaway
    This and tommy were the machines at a local bowling alley that got me hooked on pinball. This will he hard pressed to leave.

Whirlwind
    Recently aquired, loving it. It's now.my favorite system 11. To be fair, I haven't played them all but I've owned 3 others

Iron Man
    I love challenging games, plays super smooth and avoiding activating Iron monger adds an extra fun layer to the game for me.

Southpark
    Call outs, theme, weird lay out are what I love about this machine. Other games I rank higher but there's something about it..

Simpsons DE
    Same as southpark. This is the machine I originally looked for when I started collecting pinball.. Ended up with a BSD first. But this really feels like the same game to me. So I sold BSD to get southpark since it was Two of the same game..

Xmen pro
    Fast, cool, super under rated but I just don't vibe with it. Deposit received and it will be gone in a couple of weeks!  Will hopefully fund a grail for me ( Hopefully LOTR)

Monopoly
    Got in a package deal with Whirlwind. It's jampacked with stuff but is just Addams family/Whirlwind again? Idk, I feel like I never drain on it.

#115 4 months ago

I have ~30 pins in the top 100+/-

The following have gotten the most play (and current favorites) in the past year:
    JBpro
    GBpro
    HS2
    GZpre
    TAF, TZ, CFTBL, AFM (tie).

#116 4 months ago

In order of which gets the most play...

Godzilla Premium
    Creature From the Black Lagoon
    Road Show
    Monster Bash
    Blackwater 100

Road Show and Creature flip flop for the number 2 spot

#117 4 months ago

1. Flash Gordon
    2. High Speed
    3. Space Station
    4. Flight 2000
    5. El Dorado
    6. Fireball

#118 4 months ago
    Quoted from JBtheAVguy:

In order of which gets the most play...
    Godzilla Premium
    Creature From the Black Lagoon
    Road Show
    Monster Bash
    Blackwater 100
    Road Show and Creature flip flop for the number 2 spot

It’s always interesting to see which games flip flop for people. For me Twd is a permanent #1 and then there’s a fluidity between 2 and 6. I guess it’s all about which game I’m playing well at the time but those 2-6 games are all in my wheel house in terms of what I like in a playfield and in a rule set.

#119 4 months ago
    Quoted from Pinball-Ike:

Hmm last year vs this year…feels hard because there is a four way tie at about fourth place
    DialedIn
    AIQ
    Kiss
    Sopranos
    Funhouse
    AFMr
    Star Wars
    Hobbit
    Beatles
    Galaxy

Beatles left… Foo, LZ, Rush entered…have a temp trade LOTR for Hobbit

Foo
    Rush
    Funhouse
    LOTR
    Sopranos
    DialedIn
    KISS
    Led Zeppelin
    AFMr
    AIQ
    Star Wars
    Galaxy

#120 4 months ago

Based on my current lineup and how I’m feeling today:

1. FF pro
    2. BM66 Premium
    3. JP pro
    4. GZ pro

#121 4 months ago
    Quoted from Pinball-Ike:

Beatles left… Foo, LZ, Rush entered…have a temp trade LOTR for Hobbit
    Foo
    Rush
    Funhouse
    LOTR
    Sopranos
    DialedIn
    KISS
    Led Zeppelin
    AFMr
    AIQ
    Star Wars
    Galaxy

Interesting to see DI and AIQ both drop from the top spot. What lead to the change?

#122 4 months ago

Interesting to see DI and AIQ both drop from the top spot. What lead to the change?

DI fell because like my Hobbit, the JJP games just play the way they play. I like them both don’t get me wrong. However, my progression on DI seems to have stalled. I mean on good games, where I get a few SIM cards, see a few multi-balls, etc… not sure I can articulate, but it seems to be missing some ‘juice’. The MB’s are mostly boring and low scoring for my play. The biggest thing I don’t like is the center magnet, my generally average play has enough chaos without a magnet whipping balls SDTM. It is a unique game and gameplay though, so I still enjoy it.

The AIQ is an up and down love affair… When I first got it, and I ordered day 1, for 700+ games I was sure I wasn’t good enough and was very frustrated. That was the low point.

I got better, my combo timing got good, sometimes excellent , and I stopped worrying about Gem placement. I focus on which gems I want to play with 1 ball(space/time/mind if I have to) which I like with 2 (time/Mind) and power and reality when I have the game queued up with locks. I also have specific combo shots I practiced to make certain gems sing. I beat the game, and now consistently score 5-900M points. That was the high point. The game is a shooters dream.

Currently I play it less, and it’s fallen to the rock themes I enjoy playing LOUD. Now that I look at my list again, it’s probably higher than I gave it, but I can’t have 5 games in my #4 spot. So then the middle-bottom of the list is also kind of a mashup, because none of them are really on the chopping block.

It has been fun to see my answer over 3 years, so I like this thread!

#123 4 months ago

1. The Big Lebowski
    2. Addams Family
    3. Batman66
    4. Wizard of Oz
    5. Jurassic Park Prem

#124 3 months ago

1. The Shadow
    2. Road Show
    3. Cirqus Voltaire
    4. Bram Stokers Dracula
    5. WHO Dunnit
    6. Junk Yard
    7. Revenge From Mars

#125 3 months ago

1. Dialed In
    2. Medieval Madness
    3. Deadpool
    4. Twilight Zone
    5. Indiana Jones
    6. White Water
    7. Godzilla
    8. Lord of the Rings
    9. The Addams Family
    10. Tales of the Arabian Nights
    11. Monster Bash
    12. Cirqus Voltaire
    13. Cactus Canyon
    14. The Shadow

#126 3 months ago

Tough even with just 3.

DP was taken in on trade to get something new in the house. Great title. We'll see its longevity but was always brought in to be potential future trade title in a "rotating slot".I would probably sell off my GZ Prem last but love the speed and flow of my IMDN Pro more. Toss up between those two on any given day and my mood, but in order of what I'd sell first to last currently with no real intention to ever sell or trade off 1&2...

3. DP Prem
    2. IMDN Pro
    1. GZ Prem - Have too much tied into mods to ever bother selling it. Plus it's an amazing game.

#127 3 months ago

1. Elvira HOH Premium
    2. Rick and Morty
    3. Iron Maiden Pro
    4. Twilight Zone
    5. Pulp Fiction (Placeholder)

#128 3 months ago

I don't have my dream lineup at this point. I have fun with all of them and play them all pretty equally. But, I wouldnt say any of them are bolted to the floor. Here we go:

4. Judge dredd
    3. Goldeneye
    2. Firepower
    1. TFTC

#129 3 months ago

Hobbit (bolted)
    Iron Man
    Star Trek Next Generation
    Legends of Valhalla
    Ultraman (daughter’s fav)
    Final Resistance
    Star Wars Stern
    F14 (son’s fav)
    Stellar Wars
    Celts (personalized)
    Fire!
    RRWOZ (wife’s fav)
    Big Top (1964 belonged to my grandparents)

#130 3 months ago

"Yes, I love all my children equally" too.

I just moved one out not that long ago, so for now until that one's replaced:
    Getaway HSII
    Whirlwind
    F-14
    Black Knight
    Fish Tales
    Target Alpha
    Flintstones
    Diner
    Jet Spin

#131 3 months ago

1. Godzilla Premium - probably the best game ever for so many reasons
    2. Metallica pro - It just never gets old. The code is so well done.
    3. No Fear - so fast and gets my adrenaline flowing like no other
    4. Wonka - overall great game but I don’t play it much
    5. IMDN pro - just got it and don’t really know the rules yet

2 weeks later
    #132 3 months ago

1. Gorgar -- The first I bought and the last I'd sell
    2. Frontier -- If I ever sold it, I'm afraid I'd never find another
    3. Barracora -- Same as above
    4. Sorcerer
    5. Simpsons Pinball Party
    6. White Water
    7. Road Show
    8. Godzilla Pro
    9. Laser Cue
    10. Swords of Fury -- Great game, but I've rolled it
    11. Orbitor 1 -- I'd have probably already sold it if it weren't my girlfriend's favorite machine; still, it really shines in the home environment, I just hate working on it
    12. '79 Bally Kiss -- I'm selling it the moment I finish restoring it to buy an Iron Maiden

#133 3 months ago

1) LotR (favorite to play)
    2) TAF (most nostalgic)
    3) TZ (favorite theme)
    4) ToM
    5) WCS'94

first 3 i'll just never get rid of. the last 2... well, it turns out Popadiuk and me just weren't meant to be. i'll be selling them soon to free up the space/cash to add a GZ.

#134 3 months ago

The machines in my collection rule and I love them all, but they all have to go at some point.

#135 3 months ago

In no particular order, my top five. Then next 5. Just couldn't rank one above the other. And the differences between top 5 and 6 through 10, are very close.

And yea, love my EM's.

Jacks Open
    Mayfair
    Fish Tales
    Star Trek Pro
    Bullwinkle

Guardians
    DE Star Wars
    Hokus Pokus
    Bride of Pinbot (Wife's, and NEVER sell the wife's favorite game)
    Spot Bowler

#136 3 months ago

I DON'T SELL.

unless given an ultimatum by the wife to get rid of the only non-working wedgehead in the storage unit. So Funland had to go, but hey, Funland, well, just isn't in my book. So out with the old in with the GZ Pre...

Godzilla Premium
    Monster Bash remake LE
    Family Guy
    South Park
    The Machine- Bride of Pinbot
    Pinbot
    Subway
    Central Park
    King of Diamonds
    Bank-a-Ball

So some Willy, Some remade Bally, some older Stern, the GOAT Stern, SEGA flavored Stern, Gottlieb... only missing a good 70's table, like Paragon, but I think it needs a Centaur to be more Bally friendly and heavier on the rich get richer, but of all machines that I really need, a Bally Air Aces EM is one, even though most rip it apart, the historic first appearance of Bally drop targets is to be celebrated.

#137 3 months ago
    Quoted from DCRand:

In no particular order, my top five. Then next 5. Just couldn't rank one above the other. And the differences between top 5 and 6 through 10, are very close.
    And yea, love my EM's.
    Jacks Open
    Mayfair
    Fish Tales
    Star Trek Pro
    Bullwinkle
    Guardians
    DE Star Wars
    Hokus Pokus
    Bride of Pinbot (Wife's, and NEVER sell the wife's favorite game)
    Spot Bowler

It’s funny how with most people there’s a clear definition between there top pins and their bottom pins. Or there are 3 groups. Good, better and best. Like my top 2 have been that way for a long time then the middle kind of floats and the bottom kind of stays the same unless something leaves.

2 months later
    #138 34 days ago

I have re-evaluated the list considering what I play the most.

1. Flash Gordon
    2. Space Station
    3. El Dorado
    4. Fireball
    5. High Speed
    6. Flight 2000

#139 34 days ago

2024 Edition:

1. Star Trek: The Next Generation
    2. Stranger Things
    3. Bond
    4. Elvira
    5. Star Wars
    6. Independence Day

#140 34 days ago

Oh man IDK... something like this I guess.

1. Iron Maiden
    2. The Godfather
    3. Foo Fighters
    4. Bond 60th
    5. TNA
    6. Rush
    7. Jurassic Park
    8. Star Wars
    9. Final Resistance
    10. Jaws
    11. Venom
    12. Scooby Doo
    13. Whirlwind
    14. Godzilla
    15. Toy Story 4
    16. Game of Thrones
    17. Seawitch
    18. Dr Who
    19. Bram Stoker's Dracula
    20. Deadpool
    21. Flash Gordon
    22. Weird Al
    23. Cosmic Cart Racing

#141 34 days ago

Dang. Flash Gordon is GorillaBiscuits 21st worst machine!

#142 34 days ago

I'm down to 3. WCS, NGG and Champion Pub in that order. I really miss Fish Tales, which would probably slot in at 2nd or 3rd amongst those I own, as I plan to buy it again at some point.

#143 34 days ago
    Quoted from GorillaBiscuits:

Oh man IDK... something like this I guess.
    1. Iron Maiden
    2. The Godfather
    3. Foo Fighters
    4. Bond 60th
    5. TNA
    6. Rush
    7. Jurassic Park
    8. Star Wars
    9. Final Resistance
    10. Jaws
    11. Venom
    12. Scooby Doo
    13. Whirlwind
    14. Godzilla
    15. Toy Story 4
    16. Game of Thrones
    17. Seawitch
    18. Dr Who
    19. Bram Stoker's Dracula
    20. Deadpool
    21. Flash Gordon
    22. Weird Al
    23. Cosmic Cart Racing

The juxtaposition of IM and GZ seems odd, but have to admit, IM was the shit till I played GZ, but I still would put it #2 behind GZ if I owned one. Its better and more challenging than MB, thats for sure. So it would jump in front of that line.

#144 34 days ago
    Quoted from DanMarino:

Dang. Flash Gordon is GorillaBiscuits 21st worst machine!

We have a love hate relationship. A better view in my opinion is it's my 21st favorite game to own. It would be one of the last games I sell!

Quoted from Bublehead:

The juxtaposition of IM and GZ seems odd, but have to admit, IM was the shit till I played GZ, but I still would put it #2 behind GZ if I owned one. Its better and more challenging than MB, thats for sure. So it would jump in front of that line.

They are both the shit! Maiden to me just is perfect though. Godzilla is a way more packed game if we're talking mechs and code... but like most longer playing games in my collection, it gets limited play. Always a good time when I step up for sure though. Ask me again in another week and I'm sure the list would be completely swapped around!

#145 34 days ago

This thread should be called "list what you have so someone can steal it"

#146 34 days ago
    Quoted from bayoubilly70:

This thread should be called "list what you have so someone can steal it"

#147 34 days ago

I cant rank these as they all have something to offer for me as a player.

Led Zeppelin Premium - Checks all the SR layout boxes for me. Nothing like Electric Magic. Great game for combos. Lasting longer with me over other, more popular Sterns.

Doctor Who - Set up with lightning flippers, cc playfield, pinsound. W-H-O shots never get old. "MILLION". Or play multiballs and video modes. I love the sounds during multiball. It's Pin*Bot, but feels "Bally", if that makes sense.

Bram Stoker's Dracula - Lasting 10 years plus with me. Challege and all around essense of this game makes it a keeper.

The Shadow - I wanted a game with atleast a 3rd flipper, upper right. Couldn't land a Whirlwind, but came across a Shadow. Got my upper 3rd flipper orbit and so much more. Love it more than the first time I owned it. This is in my "rotation spot" but it may last a long time.

Sorcerer - Cool artwork, Williams sounds, and just fun to shoot.

Frontier - Had a poor conditioned one restored by a friend. Theme reminds me of Arizona wilderness towns/places ive been to growing up. Compliments the line up and I cant play one anywhere else.

Future Spa - Late 70s "best of" Bally. This one sticks around over other Ballys before it because it offers a decent amount features. All shots have good scoring balance and rules are fun and easy to understand. Nice work from two classic artists.

Abra Ca Dabra - Cleaned one up and it turned out nice. Looks great and is fun. EM machines are the best bang for buck. Good drop target game.

Warlok - Always wanted a Blackout but got one of these instead. Cool spinners and drops and I find the artwork to be interesting. I like playing without the upper gate and shooting orbits with 2 spinners. No where else to play this one.

Viking - The right orbit into left saucer will never get old. Another game with in-line drops, because I love them.

Centaur - Left orbit into captive ball. Another shot that never gets old. Nothing like Centaur and I just like having a few early solid states in general.

Expecting Pulp Fiction this summer in my last spot, then no more room. The Shadow was a pleasant surprise as I just didnt care for it the first time, but now it just plays so much better than i remember.

#148 33 days ago
    Quoted from sunnRAT:

I cant rank these as they all have something to offer for me as a player.
    Led Zeppelin Premium - Checks all the SR layout boxes for me. Nothing like Electric Magic. Great game for combos. Lasting longer with me over other, more popular Sterns.
    Doctor Who - Set up with lightning flippers, cc playfield, pinsound. W-H-O shots never get old. "MILLION". Or play multiballs and video modes. I love the sounds during multiball. It's Pin*Bot, but feels "Bally", if that makes sense.
    Bram Stoker's Dracula - Lasting 10 years plus with me. Challege and all around essense of this game makes it a keeper.
    The Shadow - I wanted a game with atleast a 3rd flipper, upper right. Couldn't land a Whirlwind, but came across a Shadow. Got my upper 3rd flipper orbit and so much more. Love it more than the first time I owned it. This is in my "rotation spot" but it may last a long time.
    Sorcerer - Cool artwork, Williams sounds, and just fun to shoot.
    Frontier - Had a poor conditioned one restored by a friend. Theme reminds me of Arizona wilderness towns/places ive been to growing up. Compliments the line up and I cant play one anywhere else.
    Future Spa - Late 70s "best of" Bally. This one sticks around over other Ballys before it because it offers a decent amount features. All shots have good scoring balance and rules are fun and easy to understand. Nice work from two classic artists.
    Abra Ca Dabra - Cleaned one up and it turned out nice. Looks great and is fun. EM machines are the best bang for buck. Good drop target game.
    Warlok - Always wanted a Blackout but got one of these instead. Cool spinners and drops and I find the artwork to be interesting. I like playing without the upper gate and shooting orbits with 2 spinners. No where else to play this one.
    Viking - The right orbit into left saucer will never get old. Another game with in-line drops, because I love them.
    Centaur - Left orbit into captive ball. Another shot that never gets old. Nothing like Centaur and I just like having a few early solid states in general.
    Expecting Pulp Fiction this summer in my last spot, then no more room. The Shadow was a pleasant surprise as I just didnt care for it the first time, but now it just plays so much better than i remember.

If you get bored (unlikely) you could come by and play all mine... I am a serious Centaur junky and would do anything to get back on a real one... virtual Centaur is a sin I am guilty of, but hey, it's Centaur and I am a bad monkey.

#149 33 days ago

1. Godzilla Premium
    2. Attack from Mars Remake SE with topper
    3. Foo Fighters Premium
    4. Stern Jurassic Park Pro
    5. Lord of the Rings
    6. Taxi
    7. Whirlwind
    8. Pinbot

Once I get Quicksilver repaired and playing I’ll edit my list. I also bought a Shadow but it needs cleaning and shipping before I can get any real games on it.

#150 33 days ago

1. SW Premium
    2. GZ Premium
    3. EHOH Premium
    4. Aliens RV
    5. MB SE Remake

Mood dictates order on any given week. Right now, obsessed with Aliens. Order represents if I had to sell, start with the 5th pin.

There are 153 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 4.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rank-your-collection-2/page/3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.