(Topic ID: 281572)

Rank YOUR collection

By Audioenslaved

3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20201226_143213 (resized).jpg
    20200703_174439 (resized).jpg
    4-12-2020 (resized).jpeg
    123 (resized).jpg
    BIG lead (resized).jpeg
    There are 153 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 4.
    #51 3 years ago

1. RICK AND MORTY!
    2. some zombie thing
    3. some space thing
    4. another space thing
    5. creepy talking head game
    6. through 13. mostly EMs, drawing a blank

#52 3 years ago

1. Hobbit
    2. Kiss
    3. Funhouse
    4. AFMr
    5. Beatles
    6. Star Wars
    7. Galaxy
    8. South Park

Still waiting for my AIQ......

#53 3 years ago

this is hard because the newer games are getting played most so I tend to rank them higher also the bottom of my list has the old DMD and less/no color changing lights.

Although rating them in this order, I think they are all great pins and anyone could be up or down a few spots and would still feel right.

AFM LE
    R&M
    SW premium
    WoZ RR
    ST premium
    DI
    TNA
    TWD pro
    Met pro
    Iron Man
    PotC

#54 3 years ago

This got me thinking, what game do I like most and why?
    The only one I'm 100% sure about is number 5, but I guess that is a good thing for the rest of my collection
    1-4 might change depending on day of the week, so I rated them from most played to least played at the moment:

1. Williams Indiana Jones, my holy grail, thought I would never own a game this expensive but suddenly I did. Awesome pin!
    2. Stern Lord of the Rings, has been my grail pin ever since I played it first like 10 years ago, never thought I would own it at my age. The game my friends dislike the most
    3. Bally Twilight Zone, technically not my game (it is my parents), but is standing in my bedroom so gotta vote! They own it since 2009 and it has been stored for a while, so playing it frequently now.
    4. Bally The Shadow, my first game and the last one I'll ever sell.. Girlfriend wouldn't let me anyway. This game scores low just because I own it the longest (2012), and therefore have played it a million times already.
    5. Sega Frankenstein, cool and underrated game, but it is in my only 'free spot' so it will have to go for a new project: will be sold/traded in the Netherlands soon.
    4-12-2020 (resized).jpeg4-12-2020 (resized).jpeg

#55 3 years ago

Big Game and Catacomb are getting all my love now. Everything else sits at the moment.

#56 3 years ago
    Quoted from RobDutch:

The only one I'm 100% sure about is number 5, but I guess that is a good thing for the rest of my collection
    1-4 might change depending on day of the week, so I rated them from most played to least played at the moment:
    1. Williams Indiana Jones, my holy grail, thought I would never own a game this expensive but suddenly I did. Awesome pin!
    2. Stern Lord of the Rings, has been my grail pin ever since I played it first like 10 years ago, never thought I would own it at my age. The game my friends dislike the most
    3. Bally Twilight Zone, technically not my game (it is my parents), but is standing in my bedroom so gotta vote! They own it since 2009 and it has been stored for a while, so playing it frequently now.
    4. Bally The Shadow, my first game and the last one I'll ever sell.. Girlfriend wouldn't let me anyway. This game scores low just because I own it the longest (2012), and therefore have played it a million times already.
    5. Sega Frankenstein, cool and underrated game, but it is in my only 'free spot' so it will have to go for a new project: will be sold/traded in the Netherlands soon.
    [quoted image]

You’re right though it’s all about the bottom one or two because at the end of the day if space is your constraint then they’re the ones to leave. Ive got space for 8 and have 7 machines so I’m kind of safe at the moment but it’s always a thought in the back of my mind that something might have to leave so something can come in

#57 3 years ago
    Quoted from RobDutch:

[quoted image]

Why is Shadow your last to sell over those others? I own one, may never be able to have more than one pin at a time, and don't know if it'd be a mistake to trade it.

#58 3 years ago

1. Houdini.
    2. Phantom of the opera. Ha we only have two. But once I get my hands a new Guns n Roses they will all move down 1..

#59 3 years ago
    Quoted from aFineMoose:

Why is Shadow your last to sell over those others? I own one, may never be able to have more than one pin at a time, and don't know if it'd be a mistake to trade it.

It was the first pin I've bought, the first time I thought I overpaid (if only I knew what would happen in the future), the first game I shopped and upgraded, and mostly: the game I have played the most in my life by far. The Shadow is a pinball machine that has everything. I think most people would disagree, but I still think this is one of the best games ever made. Yes I'm biased

20200703_174439 (resized).jpg20200703_174439 (resized).jpg
    #60 3 years ago
    Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

1. ST:TNG
    2. TNA
    3. BK
    4. AFM
    5.TSPP
    4 and 5 being sold today to fund R&M

Update!

1. ST:TNG
    2. Rick and Morty
    3. TNA
    4. Black Knight (1980)

All awesome!

#61 3 years ago

1. medieval madness a true classic 2. guns and roses le jjp awesome concert experience . great pin 3. attack from mars le great pin , fast and fun 4. willy wonka le very fun pin. very colorful 5. houdini very different kind of fun 6. tmnt pro yet to be opened..

#62 3 years ago

1. BIG GAME (best game I’ve ever played or will ever play)

2. Game of Thrones premium (my favorite modern stern)
    3. Stranger Things LE - now that it’s substantially complete, it’s turned into a very solid game. The theme will most likely keep it around for a very long time too.
    4. Jungle Queen - super nice shape, the art is fantastic and the gameplay is even better. Might be my favorite EM.
    5. Grand Prix - fucking spinners am I right??
    6. WCS - one of the best tournament games ever, and a favorite amongst the family and friends alike.
    7. Diamond Lady!! - haha. Sounds like a joke, but it’s not.
    8. Stars - I hate it so much I love it.
    9. Hot Tip EM - awesome game and I have to have a horse racing game. Looked for this game for years.
    10. Baby Pac-Man- the black sheep of the group, but it will always have a place in my house.

All the rest of these are not keepers, but I’ll rank them anyway:

11. Royal Flush
    12. Pool Sharks
    13. NBA fastbreak
    14. Panthera
    15. Monte Carlo GTB
    16. Odds and Evens

#63 3 years ago

I currently have 6 pins with a 7th coming (Rick & Morty). I'm at a stage where I'm really happy with my collection. There isn't one I'd consider selling and there isn't one which doesn't get played regularly. I find it really tough to rate them as they all scratch a different itch.

1. Jurassic Park LE - Is a 10/10 for me, has the shots, the rules and with the upgraded software has amazing integration.
    2. Quicksilver - Fast and brutal with wonderful sounds.
    3. Funhouse - Great humour/callouts. My very first pin/sentimental.
    4. Stars - Simple yet incredibly challenging. Just doesn't get old. Love the chimes.
    5. Whirlwind - Requires precision shooting with (what I find) an incredibly difficult but rewarding mutliball. Fun theme.
    6. World Cup Soccer - Just downright fun. Suits all skill levels.

#64 3 years ago

Love all my games. Hard to rate. ill go by most games played on last 6 months.

1. Flash
    2 . Black Knight
    3. Prospector
    4. F2K
    5. SW comic pro
    6. Bow and Arrow

Meteor and my other flash
    are in project stage .

#65 3 years ago

Very tough.
    DI is number one
    It's a dead heat with my 3 other JJP games. Always changing, I just really enjoy them all.
    SMVE number 5.

#66 3 years ago

It’s kind of not fair because I’m comparing 1947 flipperless games to a GB premium but here’s what I think:

1. Ghostbusters Premium
    2. Firepower (Full Restoration)
    3. Xenon (Currently in restoration)
    4. Mata Hari (Full Restoration)
    5. Gold Wings
    6. Shangri-la (Full Restoration)
    7. Flipperless Bally Rocket (Full Restoration)
    8. Flipperless United Rio

#67 3 years ago

It changes all the time for me.
    Currently:
    1- BBB
    2- totan
    3- MM
    4- CV

#68 3 years ago

All EMs (I like ‘em all):

1. Hot Tip EM (definitely)
    2. Target Alpha
    3. Grand Prix
    4. Royal Flush
    5. Nip-It
    6. Jet Spin
    7. Cleopatra EM
    8. Big Indian
    9. Strato-Flite
    10. Fan-Tas-Tic
    11. Spirit of 76
    12. Rawhide
    13. Juke Box
    14. Snow Derby
    15. Roller Coaster

Unranked projects: OXO, Bally Joust, Jig Saw woodrail

#69 3 years ago

My top 5:

1. Iron Maiden Le
    2. The Beatles
    3. Avengers Infinity Quest Le
    4. Batman’66
    5. Kiss Le

2 weeks later
    #70 3 years ago

It's hard to rate my games by "fun" as the newest usually gets that slot.
    Safecracker is currently the top new game, having a blast learning the rules and navigating the board game which is rather fun when you couple the pin action with it.

but my ranking in order of the last I would get rid of (#1) is as follows:
    1) The Addams Family
    2) Funhouse
    3) Indiana Jones
    4) Wizard of Oz
    5) Safecracker
    6) Whirlwind
    7) Medieval Madness
    8) Slugfest

#71 3 years ago

Ranking my games is tough, but here goes...
    1) JJP POTC
    2) Williams IJ
    3) ACNC
    4) Houdini
    5) Williams Medieval Madness
    6) Elvis
    7) TOTAN
    8) Champion Pub
    9 Rocky

#72 3 years ago

LOTR-
    Congo
    Dialed IN
    Iron Man
    WOZ
    South Park
    Star Trip
    Slap Shot
    Strikes N Spares

#73 3 years ago

Here is my list.

1. Fish Tales
    2. Johnny Mnemonic
    3. Wizard of Oz LE
    4. Simpsons Pinball Party
    5. Cirqus Voltaire
    6. X-Men Wolverine
    7. Ripleys Belive it or Not!
    8. Star Trek the Next Gen
    9. Indiana Jones ‘93
    10. Popeye
    11. Lord of the Rings
    12. World Poker Tour
    13. The Shadow
    14. Twilight Zone
    15. Road Show
    16. WhiteWater
    17. Congo
    18. Fire!

#74 3 years ago

NGG followed by a bunch of unmentionables.

#75 3 years ago

JJP POTC CE
    MMr
    Stern JP LE
    IJTPA
    AFMr LE
    Beatles
    WOZ RR LE
    AIQ LE
    MBr LE
    STTNG
    TSPP
    WW CE
    GB Premium
    TZ
    CFTBL
    B66 LE
    TWD LE
    SW Premium

#76 3 years ago

1. TZ
    2. IMDNLE
    3. STTNG
    4. Shadow
    5. TOTAN
    6. DILE
    7. IM
    8. PM
    9. Genie
    10. Gladiators
    11. Trump's Millionaire
    12. Monty Python and the Holy Grail (in development)

As someone else said, Shadow would be one I couldn't sell. It really should be at #1, but nostalgia and "new" get in the way.

#77 3 years ago

1 Rollergames

#78 3 years ago

Mrs says:
    BM66
    GB
    GoT
    MBr
    ToM
    Stern SW
    WOZECLE
    FT
    Houdini
    ACNC
    T2
    JM
    HS2
    NBAFB

I disagree but not typing them all again

#79 3 years ago

I usually hate this kinda shit... I had a buddy in high school who always knew top 5 of anything; stereos, bikes, guitar players, whatever... We called him The Almanac anyway, I'll play...

Old guy with older (cheaper) collection. I've gone thru almost 50 machines, but only two dmd (JM and Rollergames). Played 90% of modern games. Only a couple survive the cost/benefit analysis. 21 games left, some from inertia, some from lack of value to others, but most because they were fun.
    Top Ten in in order of FUN, which is pretty much 90% of my criteria. Gotta get Rollergames back tho... with the drop target mod.

Cyclone
    Title Fight
    Teacher's Pet
    Heat Wave
    Space Shuttle
    Expressway
    Oh Boy
    Space Mission
    Excalibur
    DE Simpsons (tie)
    Genie (tie)

Party On.
    https://unclepinball.buzzsprout.com/

#80 3 years ago

BSD
    Shadow
    STTNG
    Metpro
    FT
    JM
    AC/DC
    Getaway
    Skateball
    Bk2000
    JP

#81 3 years ago
    Quoted from RobDutch:

[quoted image]

Frankenstein out, Judge Dredd as my new number 5

20201226_143213 (resized).jpg20201226_143213 (resized).jpg
    1 month later
    #82 3 years ago
    Quoted from fireball2:

I usually hate this kinda shit... I had a buddy in high school who always knew top 5 of anything; stereos, bikes, guitar players, whatever... We called him The Almanac anyway, I'll play...
    Old guy with older (cheaper) collection. I've gone thru almost 50 machines, but only two dmd (JM and Rollergames). Played 90% of modern games. Only a couple survive the cost/benefit analysis. 21 games left, some from inertia, some from lack of value to others, but most because they were fun.
    Top Ten in in order of FUN, which is pretty much 90% of my criteria. Gotta get Rollergames back tho... with the drop target mod.
    Cyclone
    Title Fight
    Teacher's Pet
    Heat Wave
    Space Shuttle
    Expressway
    Oh Boy
    Space Mission
    Excalibur
    DE Simpsons (tie)
    Genie (tie)
    Party On.
    https://unclepinball.buzzsprout.com/

And that’s why I like this thread it’s purely subjective. It’s all about you and what you like. Agree a game HAS to be FUN! I’ve bought games on reputation that they’re great only to sell them quickly because I didn’t really enjoy them. Anyone else want to play?

#83 3 years ago

I don’t think I want to rank them. I don’t think I could sell my Space Shuttle... I mean, even if I was deathly ill, everything else could go but that one.

Everything else has its price but trust me, you won’t like the price unless it’s listed for sale.

#84 3 years ago

1) TNA
    2) TMNT LE
    3) MBr LE
    4) WOZ YBR LE
    5) ST Premium
    6) Monopoly

3 months later
    #85 2 years ago

Mrs. update:
    BM66, ACNC, GB, TOM, ST, GOT, Houdini, WOZ, MB, HS2, AIQ, SW, FT, T2, ACDC, JM, NBAFB

Right now I go:
    SW, AIQ, ST, HS2, GB, T2, MB, BM66, ACNC, FT, WOZ, TOM, JM, Houdini, NBAFB, ACDC... .... .... ... .... ... GOT (just got to Iron Throne for first time today and drained immediately...so I threw it on the ground)

#86 2 years ago
    Quoted from Audioenslaved:

For example if I were to rate your games on what I think it’d be
    B66
    Iron man
    Metallica
    Star Trek
    Tron
    Woz
    Dialed in
    Ehoh
    Dr who
    Tna
    Medusa
    Bsd
    Safe cracker
    Twilight zone
    Addams (I’m sorry but damn I hate this game, I know many love it but damn it just doesn’t click with me!)
    Unrated due to lack of play
    Catacomb
    Varkon
    Quicksilver
    Seawitch

I am with you on TAF. Just never clicked with me either.

#87 2 years ago

1. Iron Maiden Pro (had for years, and I don't see myself selling for anything other than maybe to upgrade to a IMDN Premium)
    2. Metallica Pro (#2 though I'll be moving this game out for something else before #3 SW)
    3. Star Wars Pro (underappreciated with mode stacking off imo, debated ranking it over MET but that might just be newness in my collection)

#88 2 years ago

Top 3 (equalish):
    - Johnny Mnemonic -> The best Steve Ritchie he didn't make!
    - Black Knight Sword of Rage -> I love the whole Setup
    - Star Trek (Stern) -> Best Flow, Shots, nice Bash Toy

Bottom 3:
    X - Ghostbusters (Pro) -> This nearly killed my kindeling love for pinball after selling all my used games for a NIB Pro, that I kept soley because I love the license but at the end didn't touch it for 3 months in a row
    X+1 - BTTF -> While not horrible the most blend and mediocre game I've ever owned
    X+2 - TMNT (DE) -> This one is so bad it's actually allready kinda good again

3 months later
    #89 2 years ago

Since my last post I bought AIQLE and sold AIQ to be replaced with JP2 premium which I’m having much more gun with. Which I was a bit skeptical on because I’ve played my mates game plenty and have been constantly frustrated with it to no end but having it at home I’m enjoying it much more. But it’s still
    TWDLE
    Tmntle
    Xmen making a move up a few spots
    WH2O
    Deadpool
    Iron man
    Jp2
    Woz

I’ve got gotgle but it’s not at home yet!

#90 2 years ago

This will change soon but my current is:
    1. Deadpool LE - it’s just so damn fun
    2. Jurassic Park Premium - I’ve enjoyed the challenge of getting better at this game
    3. Stranger Things Pro - simple but an absolute blast
    4. AIQ Premium - literally just got this yesterday but enjoying it
    5. TNA - Terrific game but I don’t have people over too much and it gets old playing solo
    6. Fire! - so simple but mindless fun
    7. TMNT Pro - just not for me, I find it really frustrating and don’t usually care to play more than a game or two. Absolutely next out.

#91 2 years ago

1. Indiana Jones
    2. Lord of the Rings
    3. World Cup Soccer
    4. STTNG - only because I'm not quite finished restoring
    5. Road Show - Last because I've never played one and this restore is one that will take a long time.

#92 2 years ago

Yikes, I'll give it a try, but as stated above, what mood an I in, what's the weather, what's on the stereo?
    I'll split it into more modern and SS.

1. Firepower
    2. Nine Ball
    3. Black knight 2000
    4. Paragon
    5. Baraccora
    6. Black Hole
    7. Centaur
    8. Galaxy
    9. Blackout
    10. Space Invaders
    11. Sorcerer
    12. Xenon
    13. Spectrum
    14. Vector

1. Alice Cooper
    2. Bram Stokers Dracula.
    3. Rick and Morty
    4. Total Nuclear Annihilation.
    5. Junk Yard.

Still just dosen't feel right, I can play Spectrum over and over, trying to figure out what the hell is going on. Junk Yard is a Hoot.
    Galaxy, fast and furious.
    Love em all.

#93 2 years ago

Of my 8 games:
    1. Monster Bash
    2. Fish Tales
    3. Star Wars Premium
    4. Getaway HS2
    5. Taxi
    6. Mata Hari
    7. Quick Draw
    8. Six Million Dollar Man

#94 2 years ago
    Quoted from Audioenslaved:

Rank your collection.

Why are you calling my pin collection rank? I don't think it's all that bad.

3 months later
    #95 2 years ago

1. Rick and Morty
    2. Star Trek: The Next Generation
    3. Godzilla (Premium)
    4. Lord of The Rings
    5. Attack From Mars Remake Limited Edition
    6. Torpedo Alley

#96 2 years ago
    Quoted from Pinball-Ike:

1. Hobbit
    2. Kiss
    3. Funhouse
    4. AFMr
    5. Beatles
    6. Star Wars
    7. Galaxy
    8. South Park
    Still waiting for my AIQ......
    //<![CDATA[
    window.__mirage2 = {petok:"5c58378c0550f1a0f165026a446480337f5d091b-1640627059-1800"};
    //]]>

Hmm last year vs this year…feels hard because there is a four way tie at about fourth place

DialedIn
    AIQ
    Kiss
    Sopranos
    Funhouse
    AFMr
    Star Wars
    Hobbit
    Beatles
    Galaxy

#97 2 years ago

After a year of consideration my lineup still kind of stays the same in terms of ranking but a couple have come and gone.
    TWDLE
    Tmntle
    Deadpool prem
    Xmen
    JP3 prem
    Gotgle
    WH2O
    Iron man
    Woz
    It’s still hard to think woz moght be the next game to leave if i want something else to come in!

#98 2 years ago

I'm fortunate enough to have the following lineup and here's how I rank them.

1 Iron Maiden Premium
    2.Godzilla LE
    3. Dialed In LE
    4. Monster Bash LE
    5. Led Zeppelin Premium
    6. White Water
    7. Simpsons Pinball Party.

#99 2 years ago

2 years in this hobby coming up in April .IMDNprem has been our household favorite since it arrived but we just purchased a METprem to challenge the champ .Here it goes 1)IMDNprem 2)METprem 3)DPprem 4)GnRLE with a HWNCE on the way in March unless that turns into a RUSHprem .Crazy Ass hobby this is

#100 2 years ago

1. Lotr
    2. Jurassic park
    3. Dialed in
    4. Tron

There are 153 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 4.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rank-your-collection-2/page/2?hl=afinemoose and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.