12 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 28 posts
  • 22 Pinsiders participating
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

karma_police.jpg

#1 12 years ago

Medusa
    Centaur
    Eight Ball Deluxe
    Fathom

Thanks all

#2 12 years ago

WOW!! First Clippy, now Kixx is on here 2!!!

Phoebe

#3 12 years ago

I've only played two of the four. I prefer Eight Ball Deluxe for the play, but like the art package on Centaur.

#4 12 years ago

Based on order of preference of what I'd like to have if I were looking for Ballys....

Centaur
    EBD
    Medusa
    Fathom

#5 12 years ago

Ranked in order of ......?

My personal preference:

1 - Fathom
    2 - Centaur
    3 - Medusa
    4 - Eight Ball Deluxe

#6 12 years ago

EBD
    Fathom
    Centaur
    Medusa

#7 12 years ago

Fathom and EBD are kind of in a lock in terms of gameplay, but Fathom's theme beats out EBD around my house. Centaur is pretty good playwise. I'm not a fan of the black and white thing & that biker is one of the ugliest things this side of Grand Lizard. As I said on RGP, Medusa & I last about 30 seconds in the sack together. What a tough game!

#8 12 years ago

Centaur
    Fathom
    Medusa
    EBD

#9 12 years ago

Fathom
    Centaur
    EBD
    Medusa

#10 12 years ago

That's right Phoebe, I'm here also. And it looks like my Karma rating is kicking your ass!

#11 12 years ago

By the way. My joke comment to Phoebe aside, can someone explain how the Karma points work?
    Thanks, I've been hesitant to ask...

#12 12 years ago

Hey Kim, nice to see you here.

Someone will probably jump in with the details, but you get Karma for writing reviews, updating your profile. Everytime you post you get some Karma too.

As for your poll:

Centaur
    Fathom
    EBD
    Medusa

#13 12 years ago

Fathom
    Centaur
    Medusa
    EBD

#14 12 years ago

Fathom
    Centaur
    Medusa
    EBD

#15 12 years ago
    Quoted from Mr68:

That's right Phoebe, I'm here also. And it looks like my Karma rating is kicking your ass!

Ha ha Kixx cause that's the only way you can kick my ass!!! LOL! ;-p

Phoebe

#17 12 years ago
    Quoted from Mr68:

By the way. My joke comment to Phoebe aside, can someone explain how the Karma points work?

Here's the official writeup on how Karma works...

http://pinside.com/pinball/help/pinside-karma

As for the topic, I've only played Fathom and Centaur so I can't really render an opinion.

Welcome to Pinside!

#18 12 years ago

Fathom
    EBD
    Medusa
    Centaur

http://pinside.com/pinball/help/pinside-karma

Quoted from Mr68:

My joke comment to Phoebe aside, can someone explain how the Karma points work?

#19 12 years ago

One problem with opening ALL of the threads that you are interested in and then one by one answering them is sometimes your comments are obsolete. I see that Jarjar already had that link. I am just commenting on it, rather than editing....that way I get MORE Karma!

#20 12 years ago
    Quoted from The_Gorilla:

One problem with opening ALL of the threads that you are interested in and then one by one answering them is sometimes your comments are obsolete. I see that Jarjar already had that link. I am just commenting on it, rather than editing....that way I get MORE Karma!

Oh...new Gorrila avatar. I like that one..He/She has a Fro! Looks bad-ass!

#21 12 years ago
    Quoted from absocountry2:

Centaur
    Fathom
    Medusa
    EBD

Word

#22 12 years ago

I am just commenting on it, rather than editing....that way I get MORE Karma!

Better watch your step, otherwise these guys will track you down!

karma_police.jpgkarma_police.jpg

#23 12 years ago

Well I own three of them, and I've never played Medusa, so my personal preferences are:

Centaur
    EBD
    Fathom
    Medusa.

EBD is a sleeper hit that just seems to flow when you get a good game going. That's why I have it ranked high.

#24 12 years ago

I've got to play more pins from this era.

#25 12 years ago

I only own one of these, the Eight Ball Deluxe. Got up to 848,000 last night, standard three ball game, I have yet to crack a million on this machine, but I haven't messed with the CPU to make it a five ball game either. Nice thing about all the machines on this list is they all have seven digit score..

1. Fathom
    2. Centaur
    3. EBD
    4. Medusa

#26 12 years ago

The best game out of the four in my opinion has to be Eight Ball Deluxe.

#27 12 years ago
    Quoted from CrazyFliprFingrs:

1. Fathom
    2. Centaur
    3. EBD
    4. Medusa

Agree but I have limited play on all. Welcome Kim!!

#28 12 years ago

Centar
    EBD
    Medusa
    Fatham

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rank-these-four-classic-bally%e2%80%99s-in-order and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.