Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 28 posts
  • 22 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by spoke
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

1D5FC8B1-FEBD-403C-8958-8899211FD929 (resized).jpeg
    5B37D826-6559-491B-A2C2-3F36899E7325 (resized).jpeg
    #1 1 year ago

We have had a few games recently announced/revealed, as well as a ton of rumors on pinside about games about to come out soon, based on the rumors and reveals, how would you rank them relative to your interest. Not sure I caught all of the hot rumors, and some of these might now be a bit cold, and some of you will object to be including recent releases, but here is my ranking on what has me most interested to see/play.

Pulp Fiction
    Scooby Doo
    Haunted House Party 2 (Danesi P3 game, not sure what it is, but I like his track record)
    Bond -- great theme, I'm hoping/assuming the rules eventually get to someplace good
    Godfather
    Queen -- not impressed so far, constant concert footage that is disconnected from play seems odd, but layout seems decent and I'll hold judgement until they get things to where they want it to be.
    Galactic Tank Force
    Foo Fighters
    Venom
    Beetlejuice
    Spinal Tap -- would have been much higher on my list if what I have seen so far did not look like crap. Is this ever going into full production?

Elton John
    MOTU

Punny Factory

#2 1 year ago

There's a This is Spinal Tap Pinball at Pinball Hall of Fame. Someone compared Thunderbirds favourably to it

Only machine from this list I am interested in (based on what we know now) is Scooby Doo (Collectors Edition) but that barren right hand side has me hesitant.

#3 1 year ago

Your list is incomplete as far as rumors.

PTCR and EFL !

I should add if 2 or 3 of the rumors come true this year. We are in for an exciting year of pinball.

LTG : )

#4 1 year ago
    Quoted from LTG:

Your list is incomplete as far as rumors.
    PTCR and EFL !
    I should add if 2 or 3 of the rumors come true this year. We are in for an exciting year of pinball.

What do those stand for?

#5 1 year ago
    Quoted from LTG:Your list is incomplete as far as rumors.
    PTCR and EFL !

Yes please tell

#6 1 year ago
    Quoted from Pincrazy:

What do those stand for?

Punchy The Clown remake, greatest game ever produced.

#7 1 year ago
    Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

Punchy The Clown remake, greatest game ever produced.

Now I get his excitement

#8 1 year ago
    Quoted from Pincrazy:

What do those stand for?

EFL is “Big Bang Bar 2: Extraterrestrials F*** Lloyd”

#9 1 year ago

What about JAWS ?

RM

#10 1 year ago

Danesi's Game

Galactic Tank Force

Everything else

Only real unmade (in recent times) wants I have left are Mario Brothers, Simpsons, Mario, Futurama, and South Park.

#11 1 year ago
    Quoted from skink91:

EFL is “Big Bang Bar 2: Extraterrestrials F*** Lloyd”

Good guess. Not right. Mentioned by me 14 times on Rec Games Pinball. So far one person has figured it out.

#12 1 year ago

I just want to see GTF. I think it will be good

#13 1 year ago

There is also the next run of MMr (and the TZr rumor).

#14 1 year ago

Pulp Fiction is all I care about

#15 1 year ago

- Very interested in Galactic Tank Force. Love the cheesy scifi theme, trust Franchi to do it up good, and love Nordman's work. Potential purchase for me.
    - Really excited to play a Scooby, hope it shoots as good as it looks, probably would've bought one if my Ultraman code was in a better place.
    - Can't wait to see what Scott does on the P3, but I've never had a chance to flip one of them.
    - If the Pulp Fiction/Mark Ritchie/Josh Sharpe stuff happens, that'll be nuts.

Everything else, I'll play it when I play it. My wife will be very excited if Foo Fighters comes out though.

Quoted from dr_nybble:

There's a This is Spinal Tap Pinball at Pinball Hall of Fame. Someone compared Thunderbirds favourably to it

I played it there a couple weeks ago. It's definitely one of the pinball machines of all time.

#16 1 year ago

I'm excited for Foo Fighters the most. Venom second most. I am curious to see what the tank game from AP is just because I love Dennis Nordman designs. Godfather, jaws, IJ5, and everything else is just a wait and see for me...

#17 1 year ago
    Quoted from LTG:

Good guess. Not right. Mentioned by me 14 times on Rec Games Pinball. So far one person has figured it out.

Euro Football League?

#18 1 year ago

I would be interested in Jaws, BTTF and Goonies
    Would be interesting to see what other P3 games come out. A hot swapable pinball machine is pretty cool.

#19 1 year ago
    Quoted from Luckydogg420:

Euro Football League?

Another good guess. Sorry, incorrect.

#20 1 year ago

Extreme football league? Please let it be extreme football league
    5B37D826-6559-491B-A2C2-3F36899E7325 (resized).jpeg5B37D826-6559-491B-A2C2-3F36899E7325 (resized).jpeg

I’m just going through tall the acronyms on this list, and these two seem like the most likely
    https://www.acronymattic.com/EFL.html

#21 1 year ago

Every F***ing Lawyer

#22 1 year ago

Elton John needs to be on the list!

#23 1 year ago

Earthy Farts Lingering ?

#24 1 year ago

1D5FC8B1-FEBD-403C-8958-8899211FD929 (resized).jpeg1D5FC8B1-FEBD-403C-8958-8899211FD929 (resized).jpeg

#25 1 year ago

This is the one that should have been made back in the day and I believe would do great.

Beetlejuice

Scooby Doo appears to be well done, but otherwise the rest of those bore me.

#26 1 year ago

What happened to the MOTU rumor? I'd be excited for that or Goonies.

#27 1 year ago

Masters of the Universe is one somewhat-credible rumor you missed, and that would be my personal top one. Castle Grayskull has to be a shot on the playfield with balls going into the jawbridge. On the Premium, there's a shot where an Adam figure rotates out of view to be transformed into He-man. Collect characters at each shot to start their modes, like Monster Bash or X-men. It could even have selectable playable characters like Star Wars and TMNT. And the franchise is active with new series running on Netflix, although it doesn't exactly have the reach of Stranger Things or Mandalorian. [Edit - ha, scooped by the post above me suggesting MOTU]

#28 1 year ago
    Quoted from Pin-Bob:

What happened to the MOTU rumor?

Quoted from Shapeshifter:

Elton John needs to be on the list!

I've added these to the first post, I'm sure there are other ones missing, hard to keep up with all of the rumors and did try to keep to ones that seemed to have more weight behind them (or at least more chatter).

If someone figures out what Lloyd is referring to with EFL, I'll add it.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rank-the-rumors-releases and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.