By KozMckPinball

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider diospinball.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#14 4 years ago

I don't really view the Star Wars films as Harrison Ford films. He's in them. And he plays an important part in two of the three(only talking about the original.
But, I really feel like he was given a huge disservice in the third film.
Lucas was afraid he would refuse to star in it because he just really broke out in popularity thanks to the success of Raiders. So he thought about killing him off, then he thought, why not just reduce the role slightly... Turns out he didn't need to reduce the role...
But, by then it was too late the script was written. So as a result... He DOES NOTHING THE WHOLE FILM.
Think about it. He got plenty of cool stuff in the first two star wars and in the third just a lame mini fight with one storm trooper for his moment. Leia got to kill Jabba and the speeder bike sequence.
Would have been cool for Han to get something. That besides the Ewoks is the biggest let down in Jedi to me. Nothing cool for solo.

Now my list.
Raiders
Last Crusade
The Fugitive
Temple Of Doom
Blade Runner
Clear and Present Danger
Patriot Games
The Frisco Kid (I really like this movie. I think its funny. May not be for everyone, but I enjoy it.)
Air Force One(some of the effects don't stand up so well, but its still a fun film).
Hopefully the new Indiana Jones film doesn't suck... But, I don't have high hopes.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider diospinball.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rank-harrison-ford-s-best-movies?tu=diospinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.