(Topic ID: 233738)

Random Sat. Purchase -- Guess Who Delivered?? Jersey Jack Himself!!

By dsmoke1986

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by MrArt2u
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0033 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0030 (resized).JPG
    #1 5 years ago

Browsing online this morning looking at Arcade cabinets, have been looking at buying a cab for weeks. Found one I like, Chatting back and forth with the seller on email; then figured out the seller was pinballsales.com.

I've bought lots of arcade cabs and pins over the years, never dealt with these guys...Call the phone number, guy picks up, we're talking, he says "you know who I am, right? Jack...As in Jersey Jack." I'm like oh snaps; we start chatting, agree on price...He says I'll deliver it; like today!

Shows up at my house 90 minutes later with the Arcade Legends in Pristine Condition. Better than Amazon Prime for sure!!

He helped me set it up, and we talked pinball for awhile...Super Cool Dude!!! What an awesome guy, truly can tell he cares deeply about the hobby. Snapped a couple pics of Jack, Myself and my 9 year old son...Was a good morning; had to pass it along.

Jack you are an Awesome Dude!!! Thx Man!!

IMG_0030 (resized).JPGIMG_0030 (resized).JPGIMG_0033 (resized).JPGIMG_0033 (resized).JPG
    #2 5 years ago

Very cool experience and yes Jack is awesome.

#3 5 years ago

That’s awesome, he seems like a great guy and this is why I’ll continue to support Jack and buy Jersey Jack games.

#4 5 years ago

Pretty darn cool.

#5 5 years ago

Didja tip him??
    I kid, I kid.. Jack is awesome. I love spending time with him at the shows but you had him in your house! Awesome.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/random-sat-purchase-guess-who-delivered-jersey-jack-himself- and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.