Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
IMG_4302_(resized).JPG
IMG_4301_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider UberArcade.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 7 years ago

I picked up a Rancho a few months ago. Only my second pin. I have been cleaning up the playfield for awhile. Almost done. There is this weird spot though where somebody glued a small piece of wood under one of the plastics. It looks like there would have been a bulb socket there, but on under the playfield there is no hole or evidence a component was removed. So I have no idea why this is here and if I would do more damage than good trying to remove it. Thoughts?

IMG_4301_(resized).JPGIMG_4301_(resized).JPG
IMG_4302_(resized).JPGIMG_4302_(resized).JPG

#6 7 years ago

It isn't very visible with the plastic over it. So I could leave it. To take it off are we talking scrape with an x-acto knife? Get out a heat gun? Get out the dremel? I am thinking of the various ways I can screw this up.

3 weeks later
#13 7 years ago

I decided to just leave the spot alone. I attached some pictures of the game all cleaned up.

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
UpKick Pinball

$ 115.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider UberArcade.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rancho-playfield-question?tu=UberArcade and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.