(Topic ID: 89290)

Ran into someone with a 1940 Bally Triumph

By Finrod

9 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 9 years ago

Right now I'm out of town at a specialized computer training class, and being the kind of person that likes to bring up pinball another person in the class I'm in mentioned that he had a pinball machine. He showed me a picture of the backglass and I was able to identify it (with ipdb help) as a 1940 Bally Triumph. Now I don't know if he has any interest in selling it (or even for certain where he lives), but considering how rare it is to run into a non-pinball person with a pre-flipper pinball machine, I thought I would mention it here just in case this is a machine that is someone's Grail machine. I'm at this class through Friday, so if there is anyone that is really interested in this machine, please reply here in the next day or two and I will pass information along to him.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ran-into-someone-with-a-1940-bally-triumph and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.