2 years ago

Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by JodyG
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20210508_172253 (resized).jpg
    20210508_165645 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20210508_174514_416 (resized).jpg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    pasted_image (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider JodyG.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 2 years ago

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

Hi everyone. I never really announced my web site officially back in January. The website has been working well for months, and all of my selling channels now run through this site. Quantities of ramps shown are live, and will ship the next day when ordered.

Ramps that show "sold out" really are not sold out, but temporarily out of stock until I can run another batch.

Upcoming ramps are also listed, and will show sold out until I stock them. Some have placeholder estimated prices, as I do no determine the price until I calculate how much material and secondary work each ramp requires.

Shoppers should utilize the "notify when back in stock" feature to receive an email as soon as ramps are in stock again. I am no longer keeping hand made interest lists for future ramps...I am now using the "notify" tab to gauge how many and when to run more inventory.
    pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

Customers outside the USA, please email me for a shipping quote. Shopify does not play well with international shipping quotes and large box sizes. Also, check Marco Specialties- many of my ramps are available there, and will ship to international addresses for less than I am able to.

I have been able to release approximately 17 new ramps since January 1st of this year. I am working as fast as I can, but please realize that my schedule is pretty crowded through the rest of the year. You are welcome to inquire about having a new ramp made, but please realize that I will not be taking on much new work until the end of the year at the soonest. I am also happy to say that currently every System 80B ramp is now available from either myself, Freeplay40 or Steve Young...except for one. I plan on getting that last one done sometime this year.

Thanks!
    Jody

1 week later
    #4 2 years ago

Ran some colors today...
    I have Victory ramps available in 3 colors now. Ran Gold Wings in blue for the first time...looks decent in the game. I'll run more if there is interest.

20210508_165645 (resized).jpg20210508_165645 (resized).jpg20210508_172253 (resized).jpg20210508_172253 (resized).jpgIMG_20210508_174514_416 (resized).jpgIMG_20210508_174514_416 (resized).jpg
    1 year later
    #7 1 year ago
    Quoted from The_Pump_House:

Do you have the decals for the reproduction upper hurricane ramp?
    https://rampomatic.com/products/williams-hurricane-upper-ramp-a-14708

I do not, PPS has the copyright on Williams artwork, so they will be the ones who will need to make them available.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider JodyG.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rampomaticcom-online-ramp-store?tu=JodyG and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.