Topic Stats

• 3 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by DareDevyl
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 9 years ago

Finally got around to getting Space Shuttle up and running. It has only been sitting around for about 2 years. I am hoping someone is in the middle of a restoration or cleaning. I am looking for the lengths of the three posts that hold the ramp assembly into place. I am missing one. Please let me know the length of all three posts and its location. Top left, top right and bottom right. Please provide the length of the post from contacting the underside of the ramp to the top of the playfield. Thanks.

#2 9 years ago

2" nine oclock
3.25" two oclock
1.75" 7 oclock

#3 9 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

2" nine oclock
3.25" two oclock
1.75" 7 oclock

Appreciate the quick response. Making me have to think here with the time positions. Looking at the machine as if ready to play. Top left of ramp just under Space Shuttle toy-nine oclock this is the post I am missing = 2"? Top right of ramp-two oclock at 3.25" I have a post there 3 1/4". Bottom of ramp-7 oclock would that be more like 5 oclock 1.75". I have a 1 7/8" post there.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

2,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Allentown, PA
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 12.50
Lighting - Led
RoyGBev Pinball

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 33.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ramp-post-sizes-for-space-shuttle and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.