1 year ago

Topic Stats

• 3 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by JodyG
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider JodyG.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 1 year ago

Now through Sunday, all items at www.rampomatic.com are 10% off with no order minimum. 10% discount is automatically applied to cart contents. I typically do not do full-on sales, but I have come to the conclusion I need to make some room for several upcoming projects all coming online soon.

Note: Due to upcoming TRON, Hot Shots and Hook ramp projects coming online, expect longer than usual delays on normal out of stock item restocking. Some products could be out of stock until October and beyond before I run them again. I am just putting this out there so folks can plan accordingly. I typically try to keep everything in stock, but that will be tested the rest of the year!

Thanks!

#3 1 year ago
    Quoted from snakesnsparklers:

Any chance to get this deal on Tron when available?

Not initially...I have a ridiculous number of people wanting those ramps, more than any other project I've done by a long shot. I am still working the figures, but I am trying to keep the price on these down from the get-go...kind of like an automatic discount!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider JodyG.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ramp-o-matic-summer-solstice-sale-10-off-entire-store?tu=JodyG and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.