IMG_9663 (resized).jpeg
FB_IMG_1700354456205 (resized).jpg
IMG_8450 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8449 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8452 (resized).jpeg
20231013_145442 (resized).jpg
ECD6F4FE-C8CE-497F-895D-649C6CA3DD61 (resized).jpeg
2023-05-12 08.55.03 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider yellowghost.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#109 3 years ago

Can you produce a ramp in a light blue or teal tint?

#117 3 years ago

I wish it was you that was doing the demolition-man ramps. That teal-blue would look great

5 months later
#288 3 years ago
Quoted from JodyG:

Preview of the Atlantis ramp in clear, and a nice ocean blue color:[quoted image]

Were those dyed? Or formed with blue material?

3 weeks later
#326 3 years ago
Quoted from JodyG:

I was just talking to someone about this...it looks like I could possibly split it behind the back wall and make it fit my machine. As long as the purists would not scoff at the idea. However, I am super busy with already committed projects right now. So I would not count on me looking at this for a couple months. I plan to build stock and not do much production in May/June this year. But DE Simpsons is definitely one I would like to do at some point.

Wish I could afford to be a "purist".

1 week later
#341 3 years ago
Quoted from JodyG:

Doesn't that material have to be baked after applying? The problem with plastics is that PETG deforms at 140 degrees, so you won't be able to heat cure it at all.

What temperature is the water when they are dyed.? I recall that the water must be 155 degrees. Maybe I am wrong.

3 months later
#428 2 years ago
Quoted from JodyG:

Tune in this week as we test the first set of Indy 500 ramps on Pantech live! If I do not have to tweak them too much, I will get to running some of these this weekend.
Also, the date is the 20th...not the 6th
Pantech live is on at 3pm ET Thursday....you can tune in via Twitch, YouTube or Facebook.
[quoted image]

What a cool idea. The customer can see with they're own eyes how well they are going to fit. Particularily interested in the demolition-man ramos. The factory pieces are tough enough to install, let alone thicker pieces.

2 weeks later
#453 2 years ago

Could'nt it be dyed red?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider yellowghost.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ramp-o-matic-ramp-thread?tu=yellowghost and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.