IMG_9663 (resized).jpeg
FB_IMG_1700354456205 (resized).jpg
IMG_8450 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8449 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8452 (resized).jpeg
20231013_145442 (resized).jpg
ECD6F4FE-C8CE-497F-895D-649C6CA3DD61 (resized).jpeg
2023-05-12 08.55.03 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider metalkatt.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#50 3 years ago

If you ever want to do a run, depending on interest obviously, for Data East Playboy ramps, I have one of the two that I could send you to make the mold.

2 years later
#670 1 year ago

You ever think about doing Judge Dredd ramps?

1 month later
#680 1 year ago

DE playboy 35th ramps would be awesome too!

Thanks for consideration on Judge Dredd.

3 months later
#730 1 year ago

Data East Playboy ramps……yay!

3 months later
#820 11 months ago
Quoted from JodyG:

Right now, this is the last ramp project for a while, other than the previously announced Fire! back ramp and DE Playboy.

Quoted from JodyG:

I do not sell that many at the show...it is mainly an event where I show off my new items and meet customers face to face. I only do Pinfest as it is a "selling" show more than most of the other shows. Most of the farther away shows would cost me serveral thousand dollars to get to and set up before I even sell a ramp. I woild rather invest that money in tooling up more new offerings. I am, however, changing my approach to selling this year and making it easier to see what I have and how much it is. The racks I use are used for my regular storage throughout the year, so it is easier to just wheel them on the truck as they sit.
I have been running production hard since November, and I hopefully have enough slack built up that I can just ship orders for the most part until July. Pinfest is just my natural jumping off point for having stock built up and then taking a break for a bit while the weather is nice here.
As always, if it is available to buy on my website, it is available to ship next business day. I have never and will never take money for products that I do not yet have.
Small preview of what I am doing in my booth this year. Lots of work left to do this weekend![quoted image][quoted image]

I’m definitely in for one of those playboy ramps. Curious what it would look like in blue, since they are waterslides….?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider metalkatt.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ramp-o-matic-ramp-thread?tu=metalkatt and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.