IMG_9663 (resized).jpeg
FB_IMG_1700354456205 (resized).jpg
IMG_8450 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8449 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8452 (resized).jpeg
20231013_145442 (resized).jpg
ECD6F4FE-C8CE-497F-895D-649C6CA3DD61 (resized).jpeg
2023-05-12 08.55.03 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cryptkeeperaus.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#436 2 years ago

Hi Jody,

Any chance Sega's Twister ramp might be on the cards?

Thanks

Steve

#439 2 years ago
Quoted from JodyG:

I have a Twister donor ramp en route to me...so I should have some ready in the next month or so. Going to get Simpsons done first.

That is the first request for that one. I can look into it once I get some free time.
The weather was pretty poor here all weekend, so I have been running the crap out of ramps. Lots of the large size ramps are being added to stock. Also did some new colors for 80b games.
Special runs of Pink Hollywood Heat and blue Gold Wings. Added orange Spring Break ramps and red Diamond Lady ramps.
Working on finishing up some more Swoosh ramps, CBW center trays and sizable run of Torpedo Alley mountain sets. Then on to a run of Road Show ramp sets.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Hi Jody,

GREAT NEWS about Twister! Please put me down for one. I will let others know about it so you can idea on demand or is it a limited run?

Cheers

Steve

1 month later
#459 2 years ago
Quoted from JodyG:

Wow it's been a while since I last updated! I've been super busy building stock up and satisfying orders pretty much every day of the week for Pinfest. I do have one new ramp that is in test fitting stage. Those of you looking for one know exactly what it is!
I will be shipping orders through next Friday, then I have a few days vacation followed by Allentown Pinfest. The web site will not be taking orders at that time so I don't accidentally sell something that sells out at the show.
The web site will reopen for orders August 1st.
I'll probably take at least a couple weeks off from production, because I need a break! I also want to make some shop upgrades.
[quoted image]

I'm Excited!!!!!! It's heading straight for us! .. touch down touch town...

1 month later
#493 2 years ago

Excitement is still building for Twister!...

1 week later
#501 2 years ago
Quoted from JodyG:

After a much much needed summer break, I am back at it! This week I will have the first batch of Twister ramps ready to ship. Also running some more red TX Sector ramps as well. If you would like to be notified when the Twister ramp is in stock, sign up for a notification on the product page here: https://rampomatic.com/products/sega-twister-main-ramp?_pos=1&_sid=3ff96feba&_ss=r&variant=40656641392823
I will only have 12 of these right away, the next batch will be available in early October.
FYI USPS shipping is currently shut down to Australia. UPS is still shipping there, but their prices are about 1/3 more money in most cases.
I am out of plastic for a couple weeks, so I am going to knock out molds for some new ramps in the meantime.
[quoted image]

Hi Jody. Awesome to hear that things are progressing. Expensive shipping to Australia is more common in these times. Still after one and registered. Cheers.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cryptkeeperaus.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ramp-o-matic-ramp-thread?tu=cryptkeeperaus and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.