IMG_9663 (resized).jpeg
FB_IMG_1700354456205 (resized).jpg
IMG_8450 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8449 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8452 (resized).jpeg
20231013_145442 (resized).jpg
ECD6F4FE-C8CE-497F-895D-649C6CA3DD61 (resized).jpeg
2023-05-12 08.55.03 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bluespin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#91 3 years ago
Quoted from Kravex:

Do you have any Police Force inner ramp in stock? The one in my machine came all busted like usual.

Starship Fantasy sells the set of two ramps. https://www.starship-fantasy.com/ramps/Police-Force-Ramp-Set

6 months later
#315 3 years ago
Quoted from cp1610:

Just checked out web page looking good. Have one suggestion you might want add disclaimer you are one man show and this is not a full time gig. This will hopefully cut down on the instant gratification crowd fussing who expect it yesterday.

99% of pinball business owners do it as a hobby business, a side job, not a full time business. If a customer expects instant replies to emails, postage quotes within minutes, items shipped same day, etc. then they have unrealistic expectations from this hobby.

4 weeks later
#348 3 years ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

What's in the box Jeff?
[quoted image]

DE Jurassic Park subway?

1 month later
#399 3 years ago
Quoted from Willys45:

JodyG - I purchased the DH ramps (thank you as mine were shot) and was wondering if you or anyone else on this thread knows where to get the decals for the ramps? I found one at Macro's but there are 3 more I am looking for. Thank you!

Look to see if there’s a Dirty Harry owners forum and search for decals in that forum. If not, post what you need as maybe someone recreated decals for themselves and can help you.

2 months later
#449 2 years ago
Quoted from JodyG:

Someone was making these a while back, so give him a shout and see what he says. https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinbot-topper-#post-5780901

Someone wrote a forum documenting how he made his own Pinbot topper including the wiring harness. I’ll search for the forum when I get off work.

1 year later
#740 1 year ago
Quoted from Power87:

They have been out of stock for a long time not sure when they're going to get them back in?
And it seems like I can't find them anywhere else So I guess I'm just out of luck

Larry at Starship Fantasy will be making who dunnit Ramps. https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-ramps-by-starship-fantasy?tq=Dunnit&tu=

#752 1 year ago
Quoted from DRDAVE:

Posting this here as well as the starship fantasy ramp thread to get more potential ideas / leads:
I'm sure I'm not alone in wanting a new train ramp for Who Dunnit as many of them have a broken off and missing the u shaped metal ball brake bracket at the exit to the left flipper inlane.
Thinking in the mean time and or if these never get made, would rob the one that doesn't get any abuse ( the top middle exit to the pop bumpers) and finagle the exit from a used spare ramp from another game to plastic weld onto the exit then screw in the metal u shape "ball brake" to it
Then add a small blue sticky back rubber to the place on the middle pop bumper where that middle exit ball may drop onto with its metal u shape taken off.
Alternatively, anyone know of anyone whoe sells these u shaped ball brakes?
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Dave you should ask Mantis Amusements if he’ll make this part.

#755 1 year ago
Quoted from DRDAVE:

Good idea! Even though one side of the ramp plastic where it mounts to is cracked off/ missing, the mantis piece will have 2 out of its 3 mounting tabs secured down. 1 to the post and one to the right side of the ramp

I did a worldwide search and couldn’t find the part. You could email pps and ask if they’ll make the part. They have the B/W license so they should have the bill of materials(bom).

1 year later
#884 50 days ago
Quoted from JodyG:

Small update....Rollercoaster Tycoon ramps are back in stock finally.
Also, I plan to have a new, previously unannounced "large" ramp coming by the end of the month. Should make a bunch of people happy!

Black water?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bluespin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ramp-o-matic-ramp-thread?tu=bluespin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.