FB_IMG_1700354456205 (resized).jpg
IMG_8450 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8449 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8452 (resized).jpeg
20231013_145442 (resized).jpg
ECD6F4FE-C8CE-497F-895D-649C6CA3DD61 (resized).jpeg
2023-05-12 08.55.03 (resized).jpg
2023-05-12 10.45.03 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Ballypinball.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#639 1 year ago
Quoted from JodyG:

Shipping to Australia is no problem, it's just costs a lot. I do sell to Ride the Bony Beast down there as well, which could also be cheaper for you depending on location.

any Roller Coaster Tycoon Ramps

1 year later
#856 5 months ago
Quoted from JodyG:

As of right now, I am not taking on anything new...just trying to keep things in stock for the time being. I will probably do one new ramp by the end of the year if I get time. I am not even confirming the title because as soon as I do, I start getting relentless emails pushing me to do it faster. It will be a nice surprise for some folks. And no, it is not from Time Machine.
Monopoly is not in the near term list of probables...it kind of looks like a headache to trial when I do not have a copy of that game in my shop to work from. RCT was a complex set of ramps, and I had a hard time soliciting feedback over the last 6 months from the few sets that were produced. I should probably take that as a sign that everything went fine...but I like to know for sure on a big project like this. That is the main reason for such a long delay on these.
I may consider Monopoly under two conditions- if my source has some NOS examples I can work from, and I have at least 10-15 people interested in purchasing sets out of the gate. I want to be sure I actually have legitimate interest in a new ramp as opposed to the same person contacting me through 5 different channels using different names.
A note on international shipping- I distribute through Marco Specialties, EC Flipp (France), RTBB (Australia) and Pinball Center (Germany). I no longer ship directly to France. If you are in France, please use one of my distributors to purchase my ramps through. Most of my bigger ramps are going to cost close to $100 to ship there, plus import duty. This turns into a significant monetary issue should something become damaged in shipping or a return needs to be made. Purchasing through a distributor supports your local pinball merchants so they can stock even more parts, you get your items faster, and you have a local point of contact who speaks your language should you need service.
One other update...my rivet kits now include a nifty removable rivet tray you can use to put rivets and washers in while you are working. No more fishing them out of the bag, one at a time! Colors will vary at random, and I just did a big restock on all rivet materials.
You can purchase directly here:
https://rampomatic.com/collections/hardware[quoted image]

Where can i get a Left RCT Ramp

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Ballypinball.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ramp-o-matic-ramp-thread?tu=Ballypinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.