FB_IMG_1700354456205 (resized).jpg
IMG_8450 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8449 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8452 (resized).jpeg
20231013_145442 (resized).jpg
ECD6F4FE-C8CE-497F-895D-649C6CA3DD61 (resized).jpeg
2023-05-12 08.55.03 (resized).jpg
2023-05-12 10.45.03 (resized).jpg

There are 894 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 18.
#251 3 years ago

hi, any dirty harry left ramp ? Part # A-18604

#252 3 years ago
Quoted from MikeSinMD:

Ramps for Indianapolis 500. I know you have said that the right ramp is too big for your machine, but what about the left ramp?
Also, is anyone doing the ramps for the Simpsons pinball party? Thanks, Mìke

I have no plans for TSPP at the moment, but I will add them to the interest list for future consideration. The left Indy500 ramp looks do-able, but I would need to see some more initial interest before committing to that one.

Quoted from Tsskinne:

Any Spring Break ramps left?

Yes, running those purple ones today!

Quoted from Paseb:

hi, any dirty harry left ramp ? Part # A-18604

That one is not on my list at the moment.

Update!
Jokerz Ramps are heading out this week. I believe everyone on the initial interest list has been contacted as of today. If you want to get on the list, I have another batch set to run next week.

Back in stock:
Checkpoint
Road Kings "Y" ramps and back ramps
Arena
Spring Break (Clear & Purple)
Hollywood Heat (Clear, Blue, Purple, Red)
Gold Wings
TX Sector (Blue, Purple)

The rest of the week and next week I will be running:
Mousin' Around
Party Animal (NEW!)
Special Force
More Jokerz
Painted and Clear TA Mountain Sets

Possibly some Tx Sector in clear and red

After that, Road Show

Then, I am taking a break!!

#253 3 years ago
Quoted from MikeSinMD:

Ramps for Indianapolis 500. I know you have said that the right ramp is too big for your machine, but what about the left ramp?
Also, is anyone doing the ramps for the Simpsons pinball party? Thanks, Mìke

Id be keen for 2x left indy500 ramps

#254 3 years ago

Would definitely buy an Indy 500 left ramp!

#255 3 years ago
Quoted from JodyG:

I have no plans for TSPP at the moment, but I will add them to the interest list for future consideration. The left Indy500 ramp looks do-able, but I would need to see some more initial interest before committing to that one.

Update!
Jokerz Ramps are heading out this week. I believe everyone on the initial interest list has been contacted as of today. If you want to get on the list, I have another batch set to run next week.
Back in stock:
Checkpoint
Arena
Gold Wings
TX Sector (Blue, Purple)
Mousin' Around
Party Animal (NEW!)
Special Force
More Jokerz
After that, Road Show

Thanks for the Spring Break ramp Jody! And definitely mark me down for 2 Indy 500 left ramps, and well really the right ramp if it is doable as well. I think I have a left ramp I can send in if needed.

#256 3 years ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:

Thanks for the Spring Break ramp Jody! And definitely mark me down for 2 Indy 500 left ramps, and well really the right ramp if it is doable as well. I think I have a left ramp I can send in if needed.

I may take you up on that! I am not taking on anything new until the new year, so I will get with you at some point next month and see where things stand. Looks like we have some decent interest on the left ramp to make it a worthwhile candidate. I will need to see the ramp up close to know for sure, but from what I can tell...it looks pretty doable.

#258 3 years ago

I know it has been brought up before, but any future plans for the Last Action Hero blue tar pit ramp? It is unobtanium and typically cracked or broken from the crane dropping the ball onto the ramp.

#259 3 years ago

I would definitely buy an Indianapolis 500 left ramp!

#260 3 years ago

I’d be in for Indy 500 ramps

#261 3 years ago

You can put me down for an Indy 500 left ramp as well.

Thanks for your effort.

#262 3 years ago

+1 for last action, if you decide to take it on

#263 3 years ago

Sounds like there is enough interest to do the left Indy 500 ramp. Next step is to see it out of a machine and arrange for someone to let me use theirs for as a donor to copy from.

#264 3 years ago
Quoted from JodyG:

Sounds like there is enough interest to do the left Indy 500 ramp. Next step is to see it out of a machine and arrange for someone to let me use theirs for as a donor to copy from.

Your dedication is commendable!
Making games New and playable.
If I'm counting right you have 8 your making, say 100 pieces, and 5 in the cue.
And I'm probably way low with the pieces count.
Thank you for all you do, you and your family have a great Thanksgiving week, and please just take a day off.

#265 3 years ago

As above ...
Not in the market for a ramp , but have been following this thread ...
Really quite amazing how many games have been saved!
Looking forward to watching your impressive work

#266 3 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

Your dedication is commendable!
Making games New and playable.
If I'm counting right you have 8 your making, say 100 pieces, and 5 in the cue.
And I'm probably way low with the pieces count.
Thank you for all you do, you and your family have a great Thanksgiving week, and please just take a day off.

Quoted from transprtr4u:

As above ...
Not in the market for a ramp , but have been following this thread ...
Really quite amazing how many games have been saved!
Looking forward to watching your impressive work

Thank you both for the kind words!! What keeps me going is seeing game photos pop up with new ramps installed, and people rediscovering old games which have not gotten much love over the years!

I have been adding stock this week, and getting the backlog knocked down. I'll be slowing the pace down a bit the rest of the week, but i'll at least have some Mousin' ramps ready to go out this week yet.

Party Animal is done and now available to ship. $125 a set for these guys. Also Have a batch of Special Force heli ramps available and ready to go now as well.

02a2ea9f154262c64cfb9fe27221974ee0e8df42 (resized).jpg02a2ea9f154262c64cfb9fe27221974ee0e8df42 (resized).jpg126814117_178090453980151_3903970504443183197_o (resized).jpg126814117_178090453980151_3903970504443183197_o (resized).jpg
#267 3 years ago

Go Jody Go!

#268 3 years ago
Quoted from JodyG:

Update!
Back in stock:
Checkpoint
Arena
Gold Wings
TX Sector (Blue, Purple)
Mousin' Around
Party Animal (NEW!)
Special Force
More Jokerz
After that, Road Show

PM sent.

1 week later
#269 3 years ago

Its been a bit since I have checked in...things have been super busy, and I have been doing some big stocking runs of the new ramps. I've added the Party Animal, Jokerz and Special Force heli ramps to my Pinside store for easy ordering. Hoping to run a bunch more Checkpoint ramps in the next week or two, once my material arrives.

I am in need of a Mousin' Around Zip ramp to borrow if someone has one I can use. It does not need to be perfect, but having the entrance end mounting hole area mostly intact would be a plus. There is a free ramp in it for whoever accepts the offer.

Also need to see the Indy 500 left ramp out of someones machine to make sure I can do it. I do not have a donor lined up for that yet...and the donor gets a free one for helping.

#270 3 years ago

Hopefully not too off-topic - could I get some guidance on epoxy/bonding agent or whatever it's called that I can use to repair a ramp - the kicker is - something that I can pick up at Lowe's or Home Depot?

TIA!

#271 3 years ago
Quoted from pb456:

Hopefully not too off-topic - could I get some guidance on epoxy/bonding agent or whatever it's called that I can use to repair a ramp - the kicker is - something that I can pick up at Lowe's or Home Depot?
TIA!

I use this stuff a lot. Basically it is an acrylic cement, but it works just as well on many plastics, including PETG and Lexan. It's what they use to glue aquariums together. It is very thick and sets up fast....fast like you always need to put the cap back on immediately. For cracks, I try to get some in the actual crack but generally just lay bead over the crack. Sets up in about 5 minutes and fully cures in less than 24 hours. It is very thick....like thick maple syrup.

Doubt you will find it at Lowes or Home Depot, but you might find it a a hobby store.

https://www.amazon.com/SCIGRIP-10315-Acrylic-Cement-Low-VOC/dp/B003HNFLMY/ref=sr_1_3

#272 3 years ago
Quoted from Freeplay40:

I use this stuff a lot. Basically it is an acrylic cement, but it works just as well on many plastics, including PETG and Lexan. It's what they use to glue aquariums together. It is very thick and sets up fast....fast like you always need to put the cap back on immediately. For cracks, I try to get some in the actual crack but generally just lay bead over the crack. Sets up in about 5 minutes and fully cures in less than 24 hours. It is very thick....like thick maple syrup.
Doubt you will find it at Lowes or Home Depot, but you might find it a a hobby store.
amazon.com link »

Freeplay40 Thank you for that - been calling around and haven't found any yet. And Amazon won't ship to me, perhaps they think I'll use it to make meth. Must be some sort of interstate travel restriction to Alaska? It's bizarre.

#273 3 years ago

Got my new TA mountains!! Thanks Jody!!

72C69830-C1B4-4C6D-B8BC-E572C29EAFCF (resized).jpeg72C69830-C1B4-4C6D-B8BC-E572C29EAFCF (resized).jpeg

1 week later
#274 3 years ago

Hello, very nice job!

Any chance to have all the ramps for cactus canyon?

Roadshow are still available?

Good Day!

#275 3 years ago

I'm very pleased with the Road Show ramps I got from @JodyG, they look great!
20201122_210647 (resized).jpg20201122_210647 (resized).jpg

Pin 99% restored now (needs one or two minor adjustments)
20201201_192301 (resized).jpg20201201_192301 (resized).jpg

Remember, the ramps comes without any decals so you have to get them from somewhere. I ordered mine from pinball.center/en

#276 3 years ago
Quoted from bubin:

Hello, very nice job!
Any chance to have all the ramps for cactus canyon?
Roadshow are still available?
Good Day!

Sorry, no CC ramps planned...but I am guessing CGC may have them available if that is their next rumored game to release. Supposedly by the end of the year...but time is running out. I am planning on doing a batch of Road Show ramps between now and the end of January. PM me your email address if you would like to be added to that list. Thanks!

Quoted from Lhyrgoif:

I'm very pleased with the Road Show ramps I got from JodyG, they look great!

Thank you!! I love seeing them installed in games!

#277 3 years ago

Holiday update:
I am currently working on the mold for the Bally Atlantis ramp. I will also be offering a refurb service on the lift ramp that will replace the plastic and add two new flaps, while reusing your old hardware. PM me an email address and I can contact you when both are ready.

I will probably be doing molds for two different Junkyard ramps in the next week as well, so I can run them with some other jobs. I do not have an ETA on when they will be finished though, as there are a lot of holes in them and I need to make a jig up to get them all in correctly.

I have the Mousin Zip ramp and Indy 500 left ramp lined up for early-mid January.

I am looking for a DE Jurassic Park subway ramp to borrow and copy- the original person I lined up for that job is MIA now. I can work that one in just about any time it is available.

I still have a good supply of Jokerz and Party Animal ramp sets if anyone is still in need of a set. Party Animal wound up being more popular than I expected, so I ran a few more sets off for stock.

Whew, I think that is it!

#278 3 years ago
Quoted from JodyG:

I am looking for a DE Jurassic Park subway ramp to borrow and copy- the original person I lined up for that job is MIA now. I can work that one in just about any time it is available.

Let me look at mine to see what condition it is in, I don't mind the pin being down for a bit as I have plenty to keep me busy.

Gary

#279 3 years ago

As soon as the rest of the parts get in, I'll snap a shot of my new Jokerz ramps. Thanks again, Jody!

#280 3 years ago
Quoted from ThatOneDude:

As soon as the rest of the parts get in, I'll snap a shot of my new Jokerz ramps. Thanks again, Jody!

Thanks Mike! If it was not for you guys trusting me with your rare pieces, I would not be able to do this!

#281 3 years ago

If anyone has a set of flaps for the Junkyard ramps I could borrow to make drawings of, I'd appreciate it. My masters I am copying are bare NOS and I cannot find any dimensional drawings for the original. Or, if you could make an accurate sketch of the ones you may have, ill take care of the rest. Thanks!

#282 3 years ago
Quoted from JodyG:

If anyone has a set of flaps for the Junkyard ramps I could borrow to make drawings of, I'd appreciate it. My masters I am copying are bare NOS and I cannot find any dimensional drawings for the original. Or, if you could make an accurate sketch of the ones you may have, ill take care of the rest. Thanks!

Will you be doing all 3 pieces for Junkyard including the fridge exit plastic? My fridge piece has cracks in it already.

#283 3 years ago
Quoted from BertoDRINK1:

Will you be doing all 3 pieces for Junkyard including the fridge exit plastic? My fridge piece has cracks in it already.

Is that the short one? Marco has that available already, but I can ask them if they have a supplier for them, or if they are NOS. I won't make it if someone else already is doing so.

1 week later
#284 3 years ago
Quoted from JodyG:

Is that the short one? Marco has that available already, but I can ask them if they have a supplier for them, or if they are NOS. I won't make it if someone else already is doing so.

Yep that's it, hadn't seen it before. I'll grab that one in my next parts order.
I'm still grab a set of the other ramps if you make them. thanks

#285 3 years ago

Preview of the Atlantis ramp in clear, and a nice ocean blue color:

20201228_174707 (resized).jpg20201228_174707 (resized).jpg
#286 3 years ago
Quoted from JodyG:

Preview of the Atlantis ramp in clear, and a nice ocean blue color:[quoted image]

Great work as always!

Works been nuts, have to look at that Jurassic Park subway. There is a chip out of one corner, can you still make a mold of it?

8806675c8bfa8e0f57ffa39af5d29e3d3d160e93 (resized).jpg8806675c8bfa8e0f57ffa39af5d29e3d3d160e93 (resized).jpg
#287 3 years ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

Great work as always!
Works been nuts, have to look at that Jurassic Park subway. There is a chip out of one corner, can you still make a mold of it?
[quoted image]

Absolutely, I'll shoot you a PM!

#288 3 years ago
Quoted from JodyG:

Preview of the Atlantis ramp in clear, and a nice ocean blue color:[quoted image]

Were those dyed? Or formed with blue material?

#289 3 years ago

I cannot get colored PETG unless you purchase 5000lb. That would last several generations. If some has a better deal or can find a lower minimum, let us all know.

#290 3 years ago

Do you plan on making Frankenstein ramps in the future? Thanks.

#291 3 years ago
Quoted from yellowghost:

Were those dyed? Or formed with blue material?

I dye them after forming. It is a bit of a process, but not too bad on smaller ramps. Big ramps are no bueno...I do not have the room to store all the dyes in the quantities needed. Also, you need some pretty big tanks to do them.

Quoted from HIPPY:

Do you plan on making Frankenstein ramps in the future? Thanks.

Not at this time, but maybe in the future.

#292 3 years ago

If you ever decide to do a BSD left ramp, let me know

#293 3 years ago

Now that I have some working molds, I guess I can let the cat out of the bag. New 2021 ramps number 4 and 5 are far enough along to be announced. My next two 2021 releases will be the small and large ramps for Dirty Harry! Note: these are preliminary pieces shown, there is much more work left to do on the molds before they are finished.

I have at least 4 more molds to make this month, and then I will start running production on these ramps once I ascertain initial interest. If you would like to be added to the interest list for any ramp I have announced, send me a message and I will add you.

20210103_155237 (resized).jpg20210103_155237 (resized).jpg
#294 3 years ago
Quoted from ThatOneDude:If you ever decide to do a BSD left ramp, let me know

I would like to eventually do that one if it isn't in anyone else's plans. Once I get over the hump of the ramps listed in the previous post, I can look into this one.

#295 3 years ago

New ramp #6 for the year is.....Dr. Dude! Is anyone interested in seeing this in color?

20210106_164922 (resized).jpg20210106_164922 (resized).jpg
#296 3 years ago
Quoted from JodyG:

I would like to eventually do that one if it isn't in anyone else's plans. Once I get over the hump of the ramps listed in the previous post, I can look into this one.

Let me know. Mine has a melted spot that is interfering with the ball.

#297 3 years ago

Definitely interested in a set of ramps for Dirty Harry, please add me to your list.

#298 3 years ago
Quoted from JodyG:

New ramp #6 for the year is.....Dr. Dude! Is anyone interested in seeing this in color?[quoted image]

YES! PM sent on this one. Blue might be cool on this one.

Chris

#299 3 years ago

Blue awesome!

#300 3 years ago
Quoted from JodyG:

New ramp #6 for the year is.....Dr. Dude! Is anyone interested in seeing this in color?[quoted image]

Is neon green or yellow doable? I think it would look sic if it matched the bright green on the play field.

There are 894 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 18.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ramp-o-matic-ramp-thread/page/6 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.