FB_IMG_1700354456205 (resized).jpg
IMG_8450 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8449 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8452 (resized).jpeg
20231013_145442 (resized).jpg
ECD6F4FE-C8CE-497F-895D-649C6CA3DD61 (resized).jpeg
2023-05-12 08.55.03 (resized).jpg
2023-05-12 10.45.03 (resized).jpg

There are 894 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 18.
#201 3 years ago

Would you be able to make the Deadword mod for Judge Dredd? There are multiple people looking for one in the JD owners thread. Pinbits of out of stock and non responsive. I think it is PETG and laser cut.

#202 3 years ago

Here is what it looks like:

Screen Shot 2020-10-02 at 9.53.10 AM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2020-10-02 at 9.53.10 AM (resized).png
#203 3 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

Here is what it looks like:[quoted image]

It's a possibility, but I would need to have one in hand. I also have to figure out if the color is matchable.

#204 3 years ago

god bless for the TA mountains!!!
Thank you Jody! I will definitely have to get on the list

#205 3 years ago
Quoted from JodyG:

It's a possibility, but I would need to have one in hand. I also have to figure out if the color is matchable.

Thanks Jody for the willingness to help, but I was able to source one locally. He also put it for sale in his Pinside shop if anyone is interested.

Love what you are doing making all these ramps. Keep up the great work.

#206 3 years ago

Torpedo Alley Rocks look fantastic!

#207 3 years ago

Getting the first 8 sets washed and ready for painting tonight. Also have the Mousin' ramp ready to go for test fitting!

20201006_175903 (resized).jpg20201006_175903 (resized).jpg20201006_181726 (resized).jpg20201006_181726 (resized).jpg
#208 3 years ago

Yeah for Mousin! Thanks Jody! you are Amazing!!!!

#209 3 years ago

If anybody is versed in Adobe Illustrator or comparable graphic design software, I am willing to pay for some simple vector files to be made up of the text on the TA mountain plastics. They look to be standard stencil fonts that would be constrained to a defined text box size. I can get the clear stickers printed...I just need a vector file made up with the yellow text. As of right now, the mountain plastics will not ship with those. If I am able to have them made at some point, I will send them out for free to anyone who purchased the mountains.

20201007_090048 (resized).jpg20201007_090048 (resized).jpg
#210 3 years ago

Making progress...4 colors on these, and lots of time masking and spraying multiple coats to get full coverage. If you would like to save money and paint your own, let me know. I will sell clear sets for $125/set. Painted sets will be $200/set. Either way will include new CNC cut clear protectors for the left and right mountains.

20201009_171954 (resized).jpg20201009_171954 (resized).jpg
1 week later
#211 3 years ago

Torpedo Alley Mountains:
Thanks to an awesome Pinsider, I was able to have files made for the yellow text on the plastics. I ordered clear stickers and hope to receive them next week.

If you are on my list, I will be contacting you early next week to ask whether you would like a clear set to paint on your own and save some money, or a painted set. I have some of each available right now. Painting is quite a bit of work and is taking time away from making more ramps, so I am not sure how many I will do in the long term. Both sets will come with the yellow text stickers, the clear protectors, new standoffs (white nylon), and new screws/nuts for attaching the protectors to the L/R side mountains.
Painted sets will be $200
Unpainted sets will be $130
Either outside mountain unpainted is $50 each, and the middle is $40 if you just would like a single part.

If you are not on the list and would like to be added, PM me your preference and also include your email address so I can invoice you when they are ready.

#212 3 years ago

Your ramps look great! Thank you for bringing so many machines back to life.

Any chance of an Elvira and the Party Monsters flip-up target cover? Mine is cracked and bondo'd back together. I've seen some other folks looking for one too. Starship reproduced the ramps, but not that cover. There's a picture here.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/eatpm-plastics-ampamp-clear-coffin-cover#post-5544026

#213 3 years ago

Jody...If you are not interested in this I have an EATPM machine at a friends house that I am waiting to get back home. I could take a look at doing this one when I get it back.

#214 3 years ago
Quoted from Freeplay40:

Jody...If you are not interested in this I have an EATPM machine at a friends house that I am waiting to get back home. I could take a look at doing this one when I get it back.

Heck yeah, go for it!

#215 3 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

Here is what it looks like:[quoted image]

we have those items on our site .. www.pinball.com

#216 3 years ago
Quoted from PPS:

we have those items on our site .. www.pinball.com

Nope. Thats the top clear plastic piece with the artwork, not the piece underneath.

#217 3 years ago

Ready to roll! I have a few sets ready to go now, but I will need to get a count of who wants painted versions and who wants unpainted versions.

20201021_154418 (resized).jpg20201021_154418 (resized).jpg
#218 3 years ago

if you do frankenstein I am in

#219 3 years ago

Hi Jody, I love your work. For the Data East Hook fans out there, I've ended up with a spare windcoaster ramp. This one's famous for being "unobtanium" due to its complexity. If you're interested I can sell you mine. It came from a game that was parted out years ago. However, it has some imperfections such as a missing lower bracket.

Let me know by PM if this is something you want to look at. I also have a spare skill shot ramp for the shooter lane. I don't think either have been reproduced and there seems to be a lot of interest. I also don't see any on eBay.

#220 3 years ago
Quoted from Crash:

Hi Jody, I love your work. For the Data East Hook fans out there, I've ended up with a spare windcoaster ramp. This one's famous for being "unobtanium" due to its complexity. If you're interested I can sell you mine. It came from a game that was parted out years ago. However, it has some imperfections such as a missing lower bracket.
Let me know by PM if this is something you want to look at. I also have a spare skill shot ramp for the shooter lane. I don't think either have been reproduced and there seems to be a lot of interest. I also don't see any on eBay.

That one is a bit out of my skill set at the moment, but I appreciate the offer!

#221 3 years ago

New ramp day! This is the helicopter/bowl ramp assembly for Special Force. I slid this one under the radar since recently acquiring this game. This is my first experience running green, and it happens to be a great match for this game. I am going to make these a bit darker so they show up green in the game a bit better.

These will be $95 plus shipping for ramp/helicopter bowl combo. Comes with the flap installed as well.

20201024_132246 (resized).jpg20201024_132246 (resized).jpg20201024_132611 (resized).jpg20201024_132611 (resized).jpg
#222 3 years ago

That is one incredible piece of work. Congrats.

#223 3 years ago
Quoted from lrosent345:

That is one incredible piece of work. Congrats.

Thanks, Larry!

#224 3 years ago

If anyone would like to be put on the initial interest list for November-December projects, please PM me your email address and what you are interested in. I do not have pricing on these yet.

Mousin' Around Zip ramp
Jokerz- Left, right and center ramps
Party Animal- All 3 ramps

#225 3 years ago

How about doing Gilligan's Island Kona mountain?

#226 3 years ago
Quoted from wugly:

if you do frankenstein I am in

JodyG I'd be interested in this one too
The upper ramp that is.

#227 3 years ago
Quoted from JodyG:

New ramp day! This is the helicopter/bowl ramp assembly for Special Force. I slid this one under the radar since recently acquiring this game. This is my first experience running green, and it happens to be a great match for this game. I am going to make these a bit darker so they show up green in the game a bit better.
These will be $95 plus shipping for ramp/helicopter bowl combo. Comes with the flap installed as well.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Such an underrated game and now you come out with the ramp. Kuddos to JodyG!!!

#228 3 years ago

Frankenstein ramps. Check our thread, lot of us need new ramps.

#229 3 years ago
Quoted from HIPPY:

Frankenstein ramps. Check our thread, lot of us need new ramps.

How long is that left side from back to front? It appears to be over or very close to being over the max size my machine can handle. I have kicked around the idea of making these big ramps in two pieces, but the purists may balk at that modification.

#230 3 years ago
Quoted from JodyG:

If anyone would like to be put on the initial interest list for November-December projects, please PM me your email address and what you are interested in. I do not have pricing on these yet.
Mousin' Around Zip ramp
Jokerz- Left, right and center ramps
Party Animal- All 3 ramps

YOU SOB.

Sign me up for MA and Jokerz please.

#231 3 years ago
Quoted from JodyG:

How long is that left side from back to front? It appears to be over or very close to being over the max size my machine can handle. I have kicked around the idea of making these big ramps in two pieces, but the purists may balk at that modification.

I can measure or send pictures. The main one most of us need are the upper ramps. There are 2, about 6” long, each. They both attach to the play field & hold a lot intact. You would sell plenty, believe me. You are right, the lower is long, would love one, but, the upper ones are always broken. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

#232 3 years ago
Quoted from HIPPY:

I can measure or send pictures. The main one most of us need are the upper ramps. There are 2, about 6” long, each. They both attach to the play field & hold a lot intact. You would sell plenty, believe me. You are right, the lower is long, would love one, but, the upper ones are always broken. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Can you send me photos of the ramps you are talking about? I am not finding much for reference photos on google.

#233 3 years ago

I believe this is the ramp he is talking about (ramp not for sale)

20201101_091607 (resized).jpg20201101_091607 (resized).jpg

#234 3 years ago

Interested in Jokerz ramps. Pm sent

#235 3 years ago
Quoted from Malibu-SS:

I believe this is the ramp he is talking about (ramp not for sale)
[quoted image]

I want that one,but, more interested in the left one. I sent her pictures, not as good as yours.

#236 3 years ago
Quoted from HIPPY:

I want that one,but, more interested in the left one. I sent her pictures, not as good as yours.

My bad. That is the left side. It has been glued a few times. Sure do need one.

#237 3 years ago
Quoted from HIPPY:

Double check my email address...I did not receive them.

#238 3 years ago
Quoted from JodyG:

Double check my email address...I did not receive them.

If you need pics of the ramp,I can take more if you like and email them

#239 3 years ago

Received the Jokerz donor ramps yesterday! These look like they will go pretty easily, and I can do them affordably for those interested.

The side ramps will be $50 each and the center ramp will be $65 plus shipping. This price includes new blue flaps for the side ramps.

The upper playfield is still available NOS from PPS here: http://www.planetarypinball.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=PPS-03-8195&Category_Code=GS-1308

The right ramp top flap is riveted to a support bracket, so that will not come riveted if you choose to DIY the assembly. I will offer assembly on these with the proper chrome plated brass rivets if you send me your old ramps (or just the parts) for $25. The right ramp has 10 rivets in it! The left ramp has a switch bracket riveted on top of the decal. I can leave this one off if you are planning to reuse decals or apply new ones. ** I do not offer decals on any ramps I make, you will need to acquire them through whoever is licensed to make/sell them. **

#240 3 years ago
Quoted from Malibu-SS:

If you need pics of the ramp,I can take more if you like and email them

Your ramps are much better than mine. Send her a PM. Sure do need them. Thanks.

#241 3 years ago
Quoted from HIPPY:

Your ramps are much better than mine. Send her a PM. Sure do need them. Thanks.

I'm a "He", but the pics will look the same either way

#242 3 years ago

WOW, Jody. You're assuming there are only 2 genders. How unwoke can you be? Joke guys.

#243 3 years ago
Quoted from lrosent345:

WOW, Jody. You're assuming there are only 2 genders. How unwoke can you be? Joke guys.

I identify as PETG these days!!! Haha

#244 3 years ago

Jokerz update: I pushed these up on my schedule so I can run them with some other ramps I am out of currently and need to rerun. So here are the first ones trimmed out. I need to add the other small holes, but you get the idea.

I will start running sets of these next week. If you are planning on sending me parts for assembly, now would be a good time to think about pulling the ramps out of your machine. Note, the left ramp has a switch bracket riveted over the decal. If you would like me to leave that bracket off, please let me know.

Also, if you are waiting for some other ramps I am currently out of, I plan to have a decent stock of everything around the week of Thanksgiving. I am doing double my normal run size in order to have a few extras on the shelf through the holidays.

Also as an FYI, I will be backpacking this weekend...so I may not be able to answer questions until Monday.
20201106_164146 (resized).jpg20201106_164146 (resized).jpg

#245 3 years ago
Quoted from JodyG:

I'm a "He", but the pics will look the same either way

And Jody knows good beer!

#246 3 years ago

How about an NBAFB right ramp ??

#247 3 years ago

That's next on my list.

#248 3 years ago
Quoted from Joka:

How about an NBAFB right ramp ??

that one has been almost impossible to find for 12 plus yrs. i needed one yrs ago, only place that had them was pinball spare parts in australia.

#249 3 years ago

Ramps for Indianapolis 500. I know you have said that the right ramp is too big for your machine, but what about the left ramp?
Also, is anyone doing the ramps for the Simpsons pinball party? Thanks, Mìke

#250 3 years ago

Any Spring Break ramps left?

There are 894 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 18.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ramp-o-matic-ramp-thread/page/5?hl=wugly and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.