FB_IMG_1700354456205 (resized).jpg
IMG_8450 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8449 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8452 (resized).jpeg
20231013_145442 (resized).jpg
ECD6F4FE-C8CE-497F-895D-649C6CA3DD61 (resized).jpeg
2023-05-12 08.55.03 (resized).jpg
2023-05-12 10.45.03 (resized).jpg

There are 894 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 18.
#51 3 years ago

Jody, Any thoughts on doing a hook shooter lane ramp?

#52 3 years ago
Quoted from metalkatt:

If you ever want to do a run, depending on interest obviously, for Data East Playboy ramps, I have one of the two that I could send you to make the mold.

Noted, thanks for the offer!

Quoted from kba78:

Jody, Any thoughts on doing a hook shooter lane ramp?

I won't say never on that, but it looks pretty tricky to pull off correctly.

#54 3 years ago

Following! Great work so far!

#55 3 years ago

I actually have a mold for the center cue ball tray done, but I need to make a couple tweaks to it before I run it again. I have not done anything for the rest of the game though.

#56 3 years ago

Here are a couple shots of the Mousin' Around center ramp I made for OLDPINGUY...I need to have some holes spotted yet before they are officially done, but so far so good. If anyone is craving one in the interim and doesn't mind spotting their own mounting holes, I can get you one made up. You will also have to transfer over your gate/switch hardware that is riveted on to the original ramp.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#57 3 years ago

Following

#58 3 years ago

Amazing Job from Jody! I am so thankful he made the Mousin Ramp happen for my Granddaughter and Pinheads!
Years of Laughter and fun will be the result, here!

Excellent work!!!! THANK YOU!

#59 3 years ago

Are you collaborating with freeplay and starship fantasy so no doubles get made?

Your work looks fantastic.

#60 3 years ago

Street fighter 2 playfield windows and car chase windows will be available soon.

20200528_064038 (resized).jpg20200528_064038 (resized).jpg
#61 3 years ago

How much for the Mousin' Around ramp? I don't need one but its nice to have a spare.

#62 3 years ago
Quoted from JodyG:

I actually have a mold for the center cue ball tray done, but I need to make a couple tweaks to it before I run it again. I have not done anything for the rest of the game though.

Red ramp would be awesome!

#63 3 years ago

His work is fantastic...Its worth the wait, and lucky to get one (IMO), Thx again friend.

#64 3 years ago

Just found out about this thread from marks thread. Great to have another person producing ramps!! Go go go!

#65 3 years ago
Quoted from SWMurphy:

How much for the Mousin' Around ramp? I don't need one but its nice to have a spare.

Right now, I am about out of material for a couple weeks until my supplier gets some more material in. But Mousin' will be $60 plus shipping. I plan to run a bunch of those off as one of the first matters of business when I restock.

Quoted from Passave:

His work is fantastic...Its worth the wait, and lucky to get one (IMO), Thx again friend.

Thank you for the kind words!

#66 3 years ago
Quoted from JodyG:

Right now, I am about out of material for a couple weeks until my supplier gets some more material in. But Mousin' will be $60 plus shipping. I plan to run a bunch of those off as one of the first matters of business when I restock.

Thank you for the kind words!

Thank you for making ramps Jody.
Please count me in for a Mousin Around ramp.

#67 3 years ago

Would you consider making the center ramp for Jokerz!? Mine is broken at the left end.

#68 3 years ago

Really need someone to make the Last Action Hero blue ramp. Mine is really busted.

#69 3 years ago

Hmmm, going to have to check the ramp on my Arena (or maybe just order a spare even if mine is still in good shape).

#70 3 years ago

I would absolutely be in for an Excalibur ramp!! Seems they are always cracked up.

#71 3 years ago

Hi Jody,

Are there any plans for Dr. Dude? I'm picking one up right away and it could definitely use a new ramp! Thanks for making ramps that are otherwise unobtanium!

Take care,
Eric

#72 3 years ago

What is the price on the Checkpoint ramp?

#73 3 years ago
Quoted from erico201:

Hi Jody,
Are there any plans for Dr. Dude? I'm picking one up right away and it could definitely use a new ramp! Thanks for making ramps that are otherwise unobtanium!
Take care,
Eric

I will second this! I need one as well.But would buy 2 to make it happen!

Chris

#74 3 years ago

I believe there are a lot of people who can't get a Last Action Hero blue ramp. It's not a complex piece. Just unobtainable. Other ramp makers have declined to make them for whatever reason.

#75 3 years ago
Quoted from whizz:

PM JodyG at Ramp-O-Matic above. Sure he will get back to you on pricing!

#76 3 years ago
Quoted from McSquid:

I believe there are a lot of people who can't get a Last Action Hero blue ramp. It's not a complex piece. Just unobtainable. Other ramp makers have declined to make them for whatever reason.

I would LOVE a blue ramp. Someone please make this one.

#77 3 years ago

I would love the centre Y ramp of Road Kings (Williams1986). It is quite large though.
All the ones I have seen are yellow and cracked. I reckon you would sell a few!

#78 3 years ago

I would like to put my hand up for an Atlantis ramp to be made

#79 3 years ago
Quoted from ThatOneDude:

Would you consider making the center ramp for Jokerz!? Mine is broken at the left end.

I heard that Starship is planning on doing these this year? May be worth contacting them to see what the status is.

Quoted from Juicerc51:

Really need someone to make the Last Action Hero blue ramp. Mine is really busted.

This one is something I will definitely be working on this summer.

Quoted from erico201:

Hi Jody,
Take care,
Eric

I get a lot of requests for Dr. Dude and should definitely add that to the probable list. But that wouldn't be until late summer at the soonest.

Quoted from whizz:

Checkpoint is $160 plus shipping. I have found some ways to do cheaper shipping now, so shipping to you would be $12-$16 or so.

Quoted from Fezlar74:

I would love the centre Y ramp of Road Kings (Williams1986). It is quite large though.
All the ones I have seen are yellow and cracked. I reckon you would sell a few!

I actually have a Road Kings and this ramp was one I wanted to copy before I movie it along to a new home. Just note that if I do the ramp, it will not have the rolled over top lip edge on it, it will be flat like most other ramps. I could actually get this one available sooner than some others, as I already started working on it when I had some free time this winter.

Quoted from aejsm:

I would like to put my hand up for an Atlantis ramp to be made

I have not had other requests for this ramp, but would consider it because it is fairly small and would not be a huge time commitment to make a mold for. As always, I will need one to copy, and can usually work around some minor missing features if needed.

#80 3 years ago

Just an FYI, I still am waiting for my plastic to come in (sometime this week I am told). I go on vacation from the 20th-28th, so I will probably not be making ramps again until the week of July 4th. I should be able to get most of the people waiting for ramps I already produce taken care of at that time. Thanks!

#81 3 years ago

I think there would definitely be interest for a clear POTO catwalk ramp, there's a ton of beautiful art that's buried due to terrible decal placement and the fact that it's ..uh ..red.

#82 3 years ago

I actually have a Road Kings and this ramp was one I wanted to copy before I movie it along to a new home. Just note that if I do the ramp, it will not have the rolled over top lip edge on it, it will be flat like most other ramps. I could actually get this one available sooner than some others, as I already started working on it when I had some free time this winter.

I would be keen for a Road Kings ramp, and the fact that the top edge hasn't got the rolled edge, doesn't matter at all to me.
I've been chasing one fro a few years

#83 3 years ago
Quoted from erico201:

Hi Jody,
Take care,
Eric

Quoted from JodyG:

I get a lot of requests for Dr. Dude and should definitely add that to the probable list. But that wouldn't be until late summer at the soonest.

Great news

#84 3 years ago
Quoted from SilverUnicorn:

I will second this! I need one as well.But would buy 2 to make it happen!
Chris

awesome i will be waiting for these. i will order 2 a well

#85 3 years ago

Great news on the LAH!

#86 3 years ago

I checked with Larry, and he has no plans for the Jokerz! ramp anytime soon. I'm also looking for a repo subway for Scared Stiff.

#87 3 years ago
Quoted from JodyG:

Just an FYI, I still am waiting for my plastic to come in (sometime this week I am told). I go on vacation from the 20th-28th, so I will probably not be making ramps again until the week of July 4th. I should be able to get most of the people waiting for ramps I already produce taken care of at that time. Thanks!

Hi, hope I'm included here, been waiting to hear back for quite a while... A Gold Wings ramp is the one I need most. Thanks.

#88 3 years ago
Quoted from JMP:

Hi, hope I'm included here, been waiting to hear back for quite a while... A Gold Wings ramp is the one I need most. Thanks.

PM'ed you, thanks!

1 week later
#89 3 years ago

following! Love passion projects like this that keep pinball machines alive!

#90 3 years ago

Do you have any Police Force inner ramp in stock? The one in my machine came all busted like usual.

#91 3 years ago
Quoted from Kravex:

Do you have any Police Force inner ramp in stock? The one in my machine came all busted like usual.

Starship Fantasy sells the set of two ramps. https://www.starship-fantasy.com/ramps/Police-Force-Ramp-Set

#92 3 years ago
Quoted from Kravex:

I have the mold made for just the inner ramp, but I will not be able to make any for a little while until I get caught up again.

For those of you patiently waiting, I am back from a needed vacation in the woods and will be picking up my material tomorrow. Going to be starting work on a batch of Hollywood Heat, Gold Wings and Mousin' around ramps right out of the gate this week.

20200622_130308 (resized).jpg20200622_130308 (resized).jpg20200626_080856 (resized).jpg20200626_080856 (resized).jpg
#93 3 years ago
Quoted from JodyG:

I have the mold made for just the inner ramp, but I will not be able to make any for a little while until I get caught up again.
For those of you patiently waiting, I am back from a needed vacation in the woods and will be picking up my material tomorrow. Going to be starting work on a batch of Hollywood Heat, Gold Wings and Mousin' around ramps right out of the gate this week.

I’m definitely in on a Hollywood Heat ramp once you’re back up and running.

#94 3 years ago

36 miles of single track sound nice, enjoy!

My kids are starting to get into mtn biking, so hopefully I'll be riding trails more often.

#95 3 years ago
Quoted from JodyG:

For those of you patiently waiting, I am back from a needed vacation in the woods and will be picking up my material tomorrow. Going to be starting work on a batch of Hollywood Heat, Gold Wings and Mousin' around ramps right out of the gate this week.[quoted image][quoted image]

YOU TAKE YOUR CAT CAMPING???
that's awesome.

#96 3 years ago
Quoted from jaytrem:

36 miles of single track sound nice, enjoy!
My kids are starting to get into mtn biking, so hopefully I'll be riding trails more often.

Raystown is an excellent place for beginners and kids! PM me if you need a pic of the pocket sized map for there...its super handy.

Quoted from cait001:

YOU TAKE YOUR CAT CAMPING???
that's awesome.

She looooves camping. Shes a Norwegian Forest cat, so she pretty much acts like a dog. She just patrols the site and lounges around most of the day while we are there. We made her an IG account this year as well, which you can follow @smudgiecamps

#97 3 years ago

Saw some mentions of the Monte Carlo ramp in here. Did that ever get made?

Thanks!

#98 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Saw some mentions of the Monte Carlo ramp in here. Did that ever get made?
Thanks!

I have some new material arriving today to try on this mold. My confidence level is fairly high on getting something decent going at some point. But it is not going to get done until after I catch up on a few things first.

#100 3 years ago
Quoted from JodyG:

She looooves camping. Shes a Norwegian Forest cat, so she pretty much acts like a dog. She just patrols the site and lounges around most of the day while we are there. We made her an IG account this year as well, which you can follow @smudgiecamps

That is an awesome cat!
Please put me down for a Mousin Around center ramp.
Thanks for your work supporting pinball!

There are 894 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 18.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ramp-o-matic-ramp-thread/page/2?hl=swmurphy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.