20240324_123023 (resized).jpg
GIF.gif
20240321_175612 (resized).jpg
IMG_5607 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_9661 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9663 (resized).jpeg
There are 917 posts in this topic. You are on page 19 of 19.
#901 67 days ago

We had a great show at Allentown Pinfest this year! It was great to put some faces with names. For those of you from far away that could not make it, I am offering USA customers a flat $10 shipping rate on any ramp for the next 48 hours! The shipping option will automatically show up upon checkout at www.rampomatic.com

IMG_20240505_075643 (resized).jpgIMG_20240505_075643 (resized).jpg
#902 67 days ago

JodyG I bought a box of seconds a while back for my homebrew projects, and I have a question about a particular tamp that came with it...
Do you know what game this ramp went to, if you have another, and is it available in clear?
I appreciate your time and efforts, thanks in advance.

20230820_132039 (resized).jpg20230820_132039 (resized).jpg20240421_174646 (resized).jpg20240421_174646 (resized).jpg20240505_113338 (resized).jpg20240505_113338 (resized).jpg
#903 67 days ago
Quoted from MrBigg:

JodyG I bought a box of seconds a while back for my homebrew projects, and I have a question about a particular tamp that came with it...
Do you know what game this ramp went to, if you have another, and is it available in clear?
I appreciate your time and efforts, thanks in advance.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Sure do! That is Doctor Dude. The yellow was just a trial using a second the time. You got that from the Marco cheap pile at a show

#904 66 days ago
Quoted from JodyG:

Sure do! That is Doctor Dude. The yellow was just a trial using a second the time. You got that from the Marco cheap pile at a show

Actually I got it from you directly in a box of seconds I ordered from your website.
I need a clear one that isn't drilled out.
$100 to cut a new ramp up is a bit painful.

#905 66 days ago

Sorry to bother you my friend JodyG but any Left Austin Powers plastic ramp or Goldeneye plastic Ramps in the near future perhaps? A man can dream right? That would be just fantastic! Have an amazing day and thank you for everything you have done for the hobby my friend! #legend

#906 66 days ago
Quoted from NunoDirector:Sorry to bother you my friend JodyG but any Left Austin Powers plastic ramp or Goldeneye plastic Ramps in the near future perhaps? A man can dream right? That would be just fantastic! Have an amazing day and thank you for everything you have done for the hobby my friend! #legend

The Goldeneye community is definitely in need of new ramps!! Please please please

2 weeks later
#907 47 days ago

Monopoly left ramp please

1 month later
#908 2 days ago

Not really working on new projects at the moment, but I do have a promo going for a limited time- $10 flat rate shipping on any order shipped to a US address. This can be a big savings for the west coast folks. The discount applies automatically in your cart...no code needed!

www.rampomatic.com

#909 2 days ago

Would upvote that except I landed on someone's ignore list

#910 2 days ago

I’ll pass the word along for ya

IMG_0836 (resized).pngIMG_0836 (resized).png
#911 2 days ago

No point whinging about it all the time, it's been explained.

#912 2 days ago
Quoted from MiniPinHead:

Would upvote that except I landed on someone's ignore list

Don’t fuck with Jody!

#913 2 days ago
Quoted from mrm_4:

I’ll pass the word along for ya
[quoted image]

Thank you!

Quoted from punkin:

No point whinging about it all the time, it's been explained.

All the time? I mentioned it once and no it’s never been explained. I think it’s an honest mistake that would be nice to have corrected so I can support the ramps and development.

Quoted from freddy:

Don’t fuck with Jody!

Or anyone for that matter

#914 2 days ago
Quoted from MiniPinHead:

Thank you!

All the time? I mentioned it once and no it’s never been explained. I think it’s an honest mistake that would be nice to have corrected so I can support the ramps and development.

Or anyone for that matter

My apologies then mate. There was someone with the same problem a few pages back, it was explained. i thought it must have been you.

#915 2 days ago
Quoted from punkin:

My apologies then mate. There was someone with the same problem a few pages back, it was explained. i thought it must have been you.

Thank you! I like to think of myself as collateral damage, considering I’ve been a customer and am not sure what I did, but you never know if I offended elsewhere somehow (e.g., Mirco thread, ha)

#916 34 hours ago
Quoted from JodyG:

For the local folks heading to Pinfest in Allentown at the beginning of may, I will have my rivet setup again this year...hopefully a little better setup than last year. I will be across from where I was last year, right next to Marco.
Here are some guidelines to make things easier-
Riveting supplies for riveting during the show are free. I will have packs of various rivet size nickel plated brass rivets, washers, manual rivet setting punches and rivet kits for sale at the show as well.
If you need my help and you will be there all weekend, save the riveting for Saturday if possible. The show is super busy Friday, and I am usually pretty well occupied from show open to closing time. Saturday is usually a bit slower for me. You are welcome to do it on your own at any time if you are comfortable doing so.
Bring your items to the show already apart. Trying to drill out or grind off rivets is not a winning proposition in a show environment. If there are multiple parts to multiple assemblies, group them by assembly in baggies so you do not mix them up...it will be hard to separate them again at the show.
It goes without saying, but I will say it anyway...I am not responsible if you break whatever you are trying to rivet.
Familiarize yourself with my riveting guide to make the process easier when you get there...specifically with hole sizing and rivet length selection. I recommend drilling the holes in plastics to 9/64" instead of 1/8" if possible.
Riveting guide part 1: https://rampomatic.com/blogs/tutorials/riveting-101-you-can-do-it
Riveting guide part 2: https://rampomatic.com/blogs/tutorials/riveting-101-you-can-do-it-part-2
See you soon!

Will you be at TPF2025?

#917 25 hours ago
Quoted from FireKingpin:

Will you be at TPF2025?

No, at least not as a vendor.

There are 917 posts in this topic. You are on page 19 of 19.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.