FB_IMG_1700354456205 (resized).jpg
IMG_8450 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8449 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8452 (resized).jpeg
20231013_145442 (resized).jpg
ECD6F4FE-C8CE-497F-895D-649C6CA3DD61 (resized).jpeg
2023-05-12 08.55.03 (resized).jpg
2023-05-12 10.45.03 (resized).jpg

There are 894 posts in this topic. You are on page 15 of 18.
#701 1 year ago

December 1st update:
I have some stock of all the Game Show ramps right now. This will probably be it for a bit until I run any more, so order them now if you need them soon.

I just received word from my Pinside beta tester that the lower Hurricane ramp is good to go, so I am going to be running those starting this weekend. The back ramp is delayed a bit as I need to make a change to the flap and order new ones. I have to run some Road Show and Checkpoint ramps for folks waiting before I tear into Hurricane....then its going to be Hurricane season for a while in the Ramp-O-Matic shop! I will be spending some time solving the last issue on the Frankenstein ramp during this time as well. I would really like to have that done before Christmas.

Once I have a stack of Hurricane ramps ready to ship, I will post them on my site...no need to PM me to ask to get on the list.

January I am going to probably attack Last Action Hero. Both ramps...and a little bonus

#702 1 year ago

How is Frankenstein coming? Thanks for all you do.

#703 1 year ago

Don't need anything atm, but i'll echo the thanks. well done mate, great service you are offering and if you make some pocket money all the better.

Thank you.

#704 1 year ago
Quoted from JodyG:

January I am going to probably attack Last Action Hero. Both ramps...and a little bonus

JodyG That is fantastic!!! Thank you for tackling LAH.

#705 1 year ago

Hurricane season is here! You can now order the lower Hurricane ramp from my site. I will be making batches of these for the next week or two, so add yourself to the notify list on the product page if you miss out on this batch. https://rampomatic.com/collections/bally-williams-ramps/products/williams-hurricane-lower-ramp-a-14709

20221203_133701 (resized).jpg20221203_133701 (resized).jpg
#706 1 year ago

Just finished some ramps for restock which have been out of stock for some time:
Blue Dr. Dude ramp
Purple Hollywood Heat
Road Show Left/Right
Visit www.rampomatic.com to purchase!

20221204_140052 (resized).jpg20221204_140052 (resized).jpg
1 week later
#707 1 year ago

Solved the Frankenstein ramp puzzle and I am now in full production.

ezgif-4-2261ab500d.gifezgif-4-2261ab500d.gif
#708 1 year ago

You sir are talented!

#709 1 year ago

Excellent!!!

#710 1 year ago
Quoted from JodyG:

Solved the Frankenstein ramp puzzle and I am now in full production.
[quoted image]

Thank you. Really need it.

#711 1 year ago

Frankenstein is available for purchase. My stock notifications widget is broken at the moment, so the folks on the list will be notified when they get it fixed.

https://rampomatic.com/products/sega-frankenstein-upper-level-ramp-545-5565-00?_pos=1&_sid=9bd8e7483&_ss=r

1 week later
#712 1 year ago
Quoted from JodyG:

December 1st update:
I have some stock of all the Game Show ramps right now. This will probably be it for a bit until I run any more, so order them now if you need them soon.
I just received word from my Pinside beta tester that the lower Hurricane ramp is good to go, so I am going to be running those starting this weekend. The back ramp is delayed a bit as I need to make a change to the flap and order new ones. I have to run some Road Show and Checkpoint ramps for folks waiting before I tear into Hurricane....then its going to be Hurricane season for a while in the Ramp-O-Matic shop! I will be spending some time solving the last issue on the Frankenstein ramp during this time as well. I would really like to have that done before Christmas.
Once I have a stack of Hurricane ramps ready to ship, I will post them on my site...no need to PM me to ask to get on the list.

Can't wait for the LAH ramps and the little bonus you have in store. Just take my money, lol!

#713 1 year ago

**Ramp News to close out 2022**

It's been another solid year of new ramp releases thanks to all of my supportive customers! Hard to believe I went from selling a couple of Arena ramps I made in my kitchen a few short years ago to over 180 different SKU's today!

Here is a preview of what is coming down the pipeline Q1 2023:

Next week- More Hurricane lower ramps and launch of the rear ramp.

Late January-early February: Last Action Hero main ramp and Blue Lagoon ramp

February: Data East Back to the Future (New Announcement!)

March: TBD + restock

April: get ready for Allentown Pinfest!

Possible ramps later in the year:
Batman Forever
DE Playboy
Stern Jurassic Park in multiple translucent colors

I'll be starting interest lists spoon and will post details on how to get on the list later this weekend.

Note- Time Machine probably will not be happening by me...but some other folks may be giving it a shot. I'll share more when I know something more concrete.

Thanks again for everyone supporting Ramp-O-Matic and ensuring that more ramps for oddball games will be coming in 2023!! Also don't forget about the other guys doing this- Mark/Freeplay40/Encore Pinball and Larry at Starship Fantasy...these two have been nothing but supportive and I truly enjoy having the three of us knocking down the previously unobtainable pinball ramps one machine at a time. It's pretty amazing to ponder how many machines have been brought back to life through our efforts!

#714 1 year ago

Glad to see BF!!!

#715 1 year ago
Quoted from JodyG:

It's been another solid year of new ramp releases thanks to all of my supportive customers! Hard to believe I went from selling a couple of Arena ramps I made in my kitchen a few short years ago to over 180 different SKU's today!
Batman Forever
DE Playboy
I'll be starting interest lists spoon and will post details on how to get on the list later this weekend.
Note- Time Machine probably will not be happening by me...but some other folks may be giving it a shot. I'll share more when I know something more concrete.
Thanks again for everyone supporting Ramp-O-Matic and ensuring that more ramps for oddball games will be coming in 2023!! Also don't forget about the other guys doing this- Mark/Freeplay40/Encore Pinball and Larry at Starship Fantasy...these two have been nothing but supportive and I truly enjoy having the three of us knocking down the previously unobtainable pinball ramps one machine at a time. It's pretty amazing to ponder how many machines have been brought back to life through our efforts!

February: Data East Back to the Future (New Announcement!) WooHoo!!

#716 1 year ago
Quoted from ChrisPINk25:

February: Data East Back to the Future (New Announcement!) WooHoo!!

"We're going Back to the Future Marty"

Count me in!!!!

#717 1 year ago
Quoted from JodyG:

Batman Forever
DE Playboy

Great news on the Last Action ramps. Been waiting for those!

#718 1 year ago
Quoted from Juicerc51:

Great news on the Last Action ramps. Been waiting for those!

I second that! I hope now for full topper repro as well.

#719 1 year ago

Shame about the time machine ramps but hopefully someone takes that up, I've owned a few and they've all had cracked ramps, there's definitely a need for them!

#720 1 year ago

I am also sad about the Time Machine ramps. But hopefully they will happen somewhere in the future.

Chris

#721 1 year ago

I'd also like to voice my interest in Judge dredd ramps. I would be all over a set. I saw the tooling exists so hoping this can get worked out. It seems like it would be popular since so many have damage.

#722 1 year ago

Hi! Have you done any Stern Star Trek ramps? My ST premium ramps have protectors but still lost the front right chunk of the Alpha Quadrant ramp (center/left). I saw your awesome ramps in the Tron thread and thought I would ask - Thanks!

#723 1 year ago

DE Time Machine ramp is a no go?

#724 1 year ago

+1 Batman Forever

#725 1 year ago

Super news! Will definitely pick up a Hurricane upper ramp once more become available

#726 1 year ago

Hey JodyG - here's a thank you for all you do. Another TMNT is saved!

Also - the bulb on the original ramp was riveted in place (the socket) - I would probably warn the next TMNT repair job about that, and bring the proper drill and bit!

20221221_125133 (resized).jpg20221221_125133 (resized).jpg20221221_125814 (resized).jpg20221221_125814 (resized).jpg20221221_125822 (resized).jpg20221221_125822 (resized).jpg20221221_130035 (resized).jpg20221221_130035 (resized).jpg20221221_134617 (resized).jpg20221221_134617 (resized).jpg20221221_134636 (resized).jpg20221221_134636 (resized).jpg20221221_134642 (resized).jpg20221221_134642 (resized).jpg
#727 1 year ago
Quoted from pb456:

Also - the bulb on the original ramp was riveted in place (the socket) - I would probably warn the next TMNT repair job about that, and bring the proper drill and bit![quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

That looks great!

Chris

#728 1 year ago
Quoted from pb456:

Also - the bulb on the original ramp was riveted in place (the socket) - I would probably warn the next TMNT repair job about that, and bring the proper drill and bit![quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

This looks awesome! I think I only have a small handful of orange Turtles ramps out in the wild. I wish my High School had pinball machines...I would have gotten into this hobby much sooner! As for the lamp, typically I include the riveted items in the places where the ball travels...in this case, the lamp can be removed and reattached with a nut and bolt. I think the factory just riveted everything because it was simpler and quicker. It is always a balancing act for me between how much should I include with the ramp to make it easy to install vs. how much people will appreciate a little less expensive product with a little bit of minor work to install.

#729 1 year ago
Quoted from JodyG:

Batman Forever
DE Playboy

Excited to see Batman Forever!

#730 1 year ago

Data East Playboy ramps……yay!

#731 1 year ago

Any possibility of Roller Coaster Tycoon ramps? It seems like somebody is always looking for one or the other. You can use my ramps if needed, they're in very good shape.

#732 1 year ago

Hitting the ground running this month-
Restocked on all 6 clear tube products I make: https://rampomatic.com/search?type=product&q=tube

Hurricane top and bottom ramps are now in stock- The top ramp you have an option to have new flasher bases installed or transfer your old ones over and save money. I am probably going to go this route on the DE Simpsons ramp as well to give people a money saving option.

BTTF mold is just about done and will be ready for a test pull this weekend if all goes well

Upgraded some older tooling to more recent methods, which makes an even nicer finished product

Main LAH ramp mold should be getting done within the next week or so

Blue Lagoon LAH ramp is en route to me, and then I will address that mold

GTB Super Mario Mushroom World yellow ramp (#29082) is scheduled for a test pull today. Once I get some of those ran, the will be available along with another run of the #29080 cover

Paid for my Allentown Pinfest spot and got the Uhaul and Hotel lined up. 113 days left until the only show I do all year! Canadian folks, put your orders in ahead of time and i'll make sure they are set aside for you for show pickup. Save big on shipping the large ramps! Make sure you come say hi, and i'll do my best to try and put a face to the username.

Rollergames: If you want a Rollergames ramp this year, please sign up for a notification on my site. That will help me determine the size of this run...and it will be the only run this year. I can run 99% of the other ramps I make at any time, but this one requires a lot of CNC setup, so I only want to do this job once a year if I can help it. Sign up for a stock notification here: https://rampomatic.com/products/williams-rollergames-main-ramp?_pos=3&_sid=07fe5b3b8&_ss=r&variant=41066752770231

RCT Ramp- I have a donor secured for this, but I am not sure if I can pull it off or not. It is bigger than my machine is, so I would have to make the ramp in two pieces. I would most likely split it behind the billboard on the left. No promises on this even happening this year...my plate is already pretty full.

Restocking and stocking up on ramps- I plan to not do much ramp work during the fair weather seasons here this year, so you may see ramps go out of stock and not be restocked at all during that time. May-June and September-October are probably where that will fall this year. I do not mind working every day in the shop when we are in Pennsylvania tundra season, and also Hazy/Hot/humid season. Some years, those seasons seem to come during the same week!!

Thats all for now!

#733 1 year ago

Count me in if you do Batman Forever ramps.

#734 1 year ago

Double feature today on test pulls. Ill have to make some tweaks and get them out for a test fit. These should be available for purchase in early February.

BTTF and LAH

20230114_124952 (resized).jpg20230114_124952 (resized).jpg
#735 1 year ago

Any idea if WHO dunnit is in the mix anytime soon or who you can point me in the direction of that sells them?

#736 1 year ago
Quoted from Power87:

Any idea if WHO dunnit is in the mix anytime soon or who you can point me in the direction of that sells them?

You mean who’s makin’ it ?

#737 1 year ago

Does anybody know if there are Who dunnit ramps available for sale anywhere?

#738 1 year ago
Quoted from Power87:

Does anybody know if there are Who dunnit ramps available for sale anywhere?

Middle ramp is available from Planetary Pinball...not sure about the others.

#739 1 year ago

They have been out of stock for a long time not sure when they're going to get them back in?
And it seems like I can't find them anywhere else So I guess I'm just out of luck

#740 1 year ago
Quoted from Power87:

They have been out of stock for a long time not sure when they're going to get them back in?
And it seems like I can't find them anywhere else So I guess I'm just out of luck

Larry at Starship Fantasy will be making who dunnit Ramps. https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-ramps-by-starship-fantasy?tq=Dunnit&tu=

#741 1 year ago

Larry will be making the vacuum formed pieces. Planetary had the center ramp produced, which is an injection molded piece. Best to go to his website and enter your info to be notified when another run is done. I suspect he will run them again, but I know he has been very busy lately.

Note...Larry's recent post said he does have the center ramp, but just not up on his website. Reach out to him to see if he has any of the center ramps left.

#742 1 year ago
Quoted from Freeplay40:

Note...Larry's recent post said he does have the center ramp, but just not up on his website. Reach out to him to see if he has any of the center ramps left.

Larry replied in my ramp thread that he does have the center ramp and the others will be done later this year.

#743 1 year ago

Thanks for the help I will reach out to him that is the one I was looking for,

#744 1 year ago

Something fun for my own machine today...this one will get another dip in the blue because the GI really washes it out.

20230115_162926 (resized).jpg20230115_162926 (resized).jpg20230115_163912 (resized).jpg20230115_163912 (resized).jpg
#745 1 year ago

Thanks for keeping the hobby going!

#746 1 year ago
Quoted from JodyG:

Something fun for my own machine today...this one will get another dip in the blue because the GI really washes it out.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Aqua would look good!

#747 1 year ago

Posting this here as well as the starship fantasy ramp thread to get more potential ideas / leads:
I'm sure I'm not alone in wanting a new train ramp for Who Dunnit as many of them have a broken off and missing the u shaped metal ball brake bracket at the exit to the left flipper inlane.

Thinking in the mean time and or if these never get made, would rob the one that doesn't get any abuse ( the top middle exit to the pop bumpers) and finagle the exit from a used spare ramp from another game to plastic weld onto the exit then screw in the metal u shape "ball brake" to it
Then add a small blue sticky back rubber to the place on the middle pop bumper where that middle exit ball may drop onto with its metal u shape taken off.
Alternatively, anyone know of anyone whoe sells these u shaped ball brakes?

20230120_121733 (resized).jpg20230120_121733 (resized).jpg20230120_121739 (resized).jpg20230120_121739 (resized).jpg20230120_121745 (resized).jpg20230120_121745 (resized).jpg
#748 1 year ago

Starship is to be doing the rest of the Who Dunnit ramps later this year.

#749 1 year ago

Any plans to offer Stern Simpsons Pinball Party Ramps ?

There are 5 different plastic ramps / troughs for this game, hard to find.

#750 1 year ago
Quoted from JodyG:

Starship is to be doing the rest of the Who Dunnit ramps later this year.

I'd like to wait for that but my customer buying this game is 92 years old so really can't wait for that. Everyday is a blessing. =)
So instead, solved my issue McGyver style via taking a metal ball brake off of a spare seen better days Bad Cats ramp.

20230120_204911 (resized).jpg20230120_204911 (resized).jpg20230120_204921 (resized).jpg20230120_204921 (resized).jpg
There are 894 posts in this topic. You are on page 15 of 18.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ramp-o-matic-ramp-thread/page/15 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.