(Topic ID: 107609)

Total Lightshow. Development thread. Including installation guides.

By TimeBandit

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 2,350 posts
  • 261 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 months ago by dts
  • Topic is favorited by 207 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Is there such a thing as "Too many lights"”

• Is there such a thing as too much luvin? 10 votes
    20%
  • Is there such a thing as too much good music? 8 votes
    16%
  • Is there such a thing as too much pinball? 32 votes
    64%

(50 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

MetCable (resized).jpg
ACDCCable (resized).jpg
MetProGIMapJPG (resized).jpg
MetProGIDrop (resized).jpg
ACDC_GI_Socket_MapJPG (resized).jpg
IMG_2885 (resized).jpg
IMG20170302223828 (resized).jpg
GIConnect1 (resized).jpg
IMG_2745 (resized).jpg
GIInterceptor (resized).jpg
image3 (2) (resized).jpg
AE0B5AB3-8ABE-4CE3-A789-CC2854FAFE70 (resized).jpeg
EC8F8711-22ED-4B92-B82E-A46257BFF32B (resized).jpeg
slim_chance.jpg
tf (resized).jpg
14F94F69-472A-457C-98FE-C888E060DE83 (resized).jpeg
There are 2,350 posts in this topic. You are on page 33 of 47.
#1601 6 years ago
Quoted from TimeBandit:

very hard to code him, and I'm not 100% certain I'm going to be able to code his SJ.

You gotta love mental blocks.. A good night's sleep usually fixes things. Of course I can do his Supr J! His character insert goes from solid to flashing when you complete by getting the super. But only once. For the other SJs I use the other playfield insert behaviours so you get the SJ effect each time if you collect it multiple times. Whiplash may be limited to once. But that's the thing with IM..Good luck getting anything more than once!! Bwahahahaha!!!

#1602 6 years ago

I'm still amazed you were able to code it so fast. Didn't you just get it back in your collection a couple weeks ago? Well done.

How many strings & sockets did you end up using? Less than Metallica?

#1603 6 years ago
Quoted from HoakyPoaky:

I'm still amazed you were able to code it so fast. Didn't you just get it back in your collection a couple weeks ago? Well done.
How many strings & sockets did you end up using? Less than Metallica?

I have been building up an extensive toolkit. All my engines are parametric, so I just drop in the kind of pattern I want, then adjust things like flash rate, number of flashes, total time and what outputs are involved and away it goes.

Most of the time taken to get Metallica 1.0 out was me learning to code properly. Everything was manual and done line by line. It was basically just shit code, frankly. When I did the big refactoring of Met 2.0 I started parameterising everything to save me time.

I'm also now a deft hand at timing, counting and solving the problems of complex triggers. The only way to trigger fast scoring, for example is by measuring the different rates at which the iron man inserts flash. Then that number jumps around a lot so you have to debounce that before you have a reliable trigger. 2 years ago I didn't even know what that meant. Now I can build it pretty quickly.

There are only two strings of controlled new sockets and the white is the factory being controlled. So yes, less bulbs to put in than Metallica. I think there are seven each of red and blue. I am using my last spare output to provide independent control to the spots. I think this will actually be fantastic. I can blare the spotlights out onto a dim playfield during some of the darker effects, giving ball control back to the player without washing out the colours.

#1604 6 years ago

Great idea with the spotlight control. I imagine it might get pretty hard to track the ball with some of the lighting effects, also due to the fact the game is so damn fast. I like the fade in/out your did on the MET spotlights during attract mode too.

I'd offer suggestions, but it looks like you've thought of everything. Looking forward to the release!

#1605 6 years ago

You know I was installing service rails on my IM today & I was thinking how much I'd like to add a crystal tint Red apron. Then I was wondering...

Have you given any thought creating an additional add-on item (like the MET inlane harness), where you create additional string of bulb sockets to go under your apron. I did this on my MET, but instead of running the add-on harness to the inlanes, I ran the sockets under my blue apron. I just mounted them where I could. I was going to swap the bulbs with 4 inch matrix led strips, but never got around to it.

It turned out pretty nice, but I think it could be much better if it was designed by you & the lighting was coordinated properly. Perhaps linking the spotlight effects with the apron lighting? That might look pretty sweet.

I'm sure it wouldn't be that hard for you to create a wire & socket package for IM. When you have one of your aprons installed, it just screams for lighting underneath. Just a thought

IMG_1159 (resized).JPGIMG_1159 (resized).JPG
IMG_1161 (resized).JPGIMG_1161 (resized).JPG
IMG_1160 (resized).JPGIMG_1160 (resized).JPG

#1606 6 years ago

Great work on IM. I want the complete setup! Take my money NOW!

#1607 6 years ago

SMVE! Waiting patiently...

#1608 6 years ago

IM light effect priority at this stage is..

Outlane drains > DoD HU = Jericho > MB Super Js > Bogie > IM scoring > Mongr Hit > Drone hit > WM kick back > WM MB > Monger MB > Whiplash MB

..anything to the left will play over the top of anything to the right of it.

#1609 6 years ago

Just a heads up to AC/DC kit owners. My AC/DC VE arrived today so I can get to work on the refactored code. Should be up in a week or so. Thanks for hanging in there and sorry it took so long. I am going to be adding in some new effects too.

#1610 6 years ago

Sorry to be that guy but any news on X-Men?

#1611 6 years ago
Quoted from jsyjay:

Sorry to be that guy but any news on X-Men?

You would not believe how timely that question is! Just this morning, I received an email from a customer who bought the kit for a Metallica he was going to buy which never happened. He asked me if I was doing X-Men to save him from selling the kit. I do not have a pro X-men on site to do development work, but the tools I have built along the way leave me pretty confident now that I can code it without the machine, as long as I have a tester lined up to double check things. So, I asked him if he would like to test the kit in his X-Men as I do the code remotely. He hasn't replied yet, but if he agrees I will get onto it.

#1613 6 years ago

AC/DC Pro V2.0 code is up at the website. Major rebuild in the same vein as the Metallica 2.0 release. New from the ground up, with greater response and reliability, with a bunch of redesigned lighting. Go get it!

http://redshiftled.com.au/downloads.php

..and scroll down until you see AC/DC

#1615 6 years ago

Very excite!

IMG_1910 (resized).JPGIMG_1910 (resized).JPG

#1616 6 years ago

Yikes, in my excitement I forgot to mention you need to rearrange your string connections at the main board for the new AC/DC code.
This is how it now connects..

IMG20170823094304 (resized).jpgIMG20170823094304 (resized).jpg

Sorry for the nine hours of mass confusion while I was asleep.

#1617 6 years ago

Here is a run through of the new code on my AC/DC Pro Vault.

Summary of effects..

General play.. Mode select colours replicate the Premium, Red pulsing loaded cannon, blue flash left ramp, red flash right lamp, blue/red outlane drain fades, ball-over playfield fade out, red bell-hit fade effect, 2X and 3X reinforcement with matching accelerated flash during end-warning time.

Mode specific..

You shook me.. red/blue flash on pop hits,
Rock n roll train.. ramp and bell effects all play in blue,
Thunderstruck.. mode-related shots cause lightning effect,
Rosie.. Pink! (red and white only, no blue),
War Machine.. Blue/white only PF with spinner blue/white cross-fade effect,
Back in Black.. This is a fade out effect with a little bit of gameplay added. The GI fades out as you collect target shots. If you trigger another lighting effect before you collect a certain number of hits, the GI will return to full brightness and start to fade with hits again. If you collect enough hits before triggering another effect and get the GI "Back in Black" it will stay locked at the dark level (Like Metallica Fade to Black) until the mode is over.

#1618 6 years ago

Wow, that looks really cool

#1619 6 years ago

Another great coding job on the AC/DC.

Just curious if you are putting together IM Theatre/Ramp kits right now. I just don't want to miss out on one when they are available. I'll happily be a tester for you

#1620 6 years ago
Quoted from HoakyPoaky:

Another great coding job on the AC/DC.
Just curious if you are putting together IM Theatre/Ramp kits right now. I just don't want to miss out on one when they are available. I'll happily be a tester for you

I am. I have changed my manufacturing a little and have outsourced assembly of another of the components of the LED pods in order to ramp up the volume a bit. Once that order arrives, probably a couple of weeks, I will be able to stock ramp kits for IM, Tron and Met in higher numbers.

I am also tweaking the IM code. I'm going to have a DIP switch selectable option to have the ramps off between effects.

#1621 6 years ago

Here's a demo of IM with the ramps off between effects. This will be a simple DIP switch selectable option..ramps either on or off between effects to your preference.

#1622 6 years ago
Quoted from TimeBandit:

Here's a demo of IM with the ramps off between effects. This will be a simple DIP switch selectable option..ramps either on or off between effects to your preference.

Dammit. Now I want it. I wasn't a big fan of the always on look. Still doesn't play nice with LED OCD though, does it?

#1623 6 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

Dammit. Now I want it. I wasn't a big fan of the always on look. Still doesn't play nice with LED OCD though, does it?

No current issues with OCD that I am aware of. Just make sure OCD is first in the chain.

#1624 6 years ago
Quoted from TimeBandit:

No current issues with OCD that I am aware of. Just make sure OCD is first in the chain.

Oh, I must be remembering wrong - last I remember there was compatibility issues. My wallet is sad that my memory is wrong, because I already have an OCD in my Iron Man

Are the ramps individually controllable like on Tron? It'd be fun if they were more reactionary and not just a giant flasher. Like only light the hit ramp in bogey, for example.

#1625 6 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

Are the ramps individually controllable like on Tron? It'd be fun if they were more reactionary and not just a giant flasher. Like only light the hit ramp in bogey, for example.

Not enough channels at the moment. One block of three outputs for the ramps RGB. Two for the playfield red/blue strings. One for the factory GI, and one for the spotlights. Only one more available from my eight total outputs. I could do two ramp channels with no GI strings. Maybe that's an option. Not everyone wants to mess around with GI socket replacement, and might just want to do a Tron on their IM.

I do have three serial outputs with which I used to drive the addressable LED strips, so in the future I could activate them to do another ramp channel pretty easily, and more. I'd just have to find the time to do it.

Edit -- and what's not fun about "just" a giant flasher?? Jeez.

#1626 6 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

Oh, I must be remembering wrong - last I remember there was compatibility issues. My wallet is sad that my memory is wrong, because I already have an OCD in my Iron Man

I'll try get a demo video up in the next couple of days with OCD installed.

#1627 6 years ago
Quoted from TimeBandit:

Edit -- and what's not fun about "just" a giant flasher?? Jeez.

The whole thing is awesome, don't get me wrong. I just think it'd be awesome-ER if it was individual - but I didn't realize there was channel limitations. I just remembered that Tron did some individual effects.

Inquiring minds, and all that.

#1628 6 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

The whole thing is awesome, don't get me wrong. I just think it'd be awesome-ER if it was individual - but I didn't realize there was channel limitations. I just remembered that Tron did some individual effects.
Inquiring minds, and all that.

I agree. I really want to get those serial outputs back into the mix. There's so much I can do there, like running servos etc as well. I did try to design in "what if" capacity into the original hardware, so that I didn't have to revise the board if a new use came to light..and I think I succeeded..I just have to get off my butt and integrate those outputs effectively.

#1629 6 years ago

Weird bug, or it may be a short or something on my end.

When there are no balls, the white GI strobes like crazy. Once I put the balls back and recycle power, it's fine. Intentional?

#1630 6 years ago
Quoted from Mudflaps:

Weird bug, or it may be a short or something on my end.
When there are no balls, the white GI strobes like crazy. Once I put the balls back and recycle power, it's fine. Intentional?

If there are no balls in the trough it thinks you are playing a game. The fast strobe is the double scoring count down warning being triggered by the flashing 2x in attract mode. You shouldn't have to power cycle it. Once the balls are back in give it a few seconds for it to realise the trough is full and trigger the game over sequence.
I will add a start button filter to game in progress to prevent it happening.

#1631 6 years ago

I've gone back and forth on using the start button lamp as part of the gameplay status, and landed with the final arbiter of whether a game is being played or not being the status of Trough_4. There's no reason I can't add the start button in there with it, but I just try to not use a trigger if I don't need to. As a general rule across all the code this helps to keep the logic as robust as possible and minimise conflict and ease debugging/troubleshooting.

There is also a moment in time when powering up with no balls in the trough that lets you know that everything is at least working ok before closing the glass. The weird behaviour indicates the board is reading the trough switches and driving the outputs, without having to do specific testing. I have actually come to expect that during development, but maybe that's appropriate for me and not necessarily for an end user. And with ramp light variants, it's a quick chance to be sure the LED pods have been plugged in the right way around.

I'm agnostic either way, and for the sake of looking more professional, it's probably best to limit episodes of weird behaviour at all costs?
I also have a tendency to overthink these things. Can you tell?

#1632 6 years ago
Quoted from TimeBandit:

If there are no balls in the trough it thinks you are playing a game. The fast strobe is the double scoring count down warning being triggered by the flashing 2x in attract mode. You shouldn't have to power cycle it. Once the balls are back in give it a few seconds for it to realise the trough is full and trigger the game over sequence.
I will add a start button filter to game in progress to prevent it happening.

Aaaahhhh, got it thanks. Code is great so far. I love the strobing red during the canon shot.

Is there a readme on lamp behavior? I'd like to know what the dimming means, etc.

#1633 6 years ago
Quoted from Mudflaps:

Aaaahhhh, got it thanks. Code is great so far. I love the strobing red during the canon shot.
Is there a readme on lamp behavior? I'd like to know what the dimming means, etc.

I'll put together today a detail of every effect.

#1634 6 years ago
Quoted from TimeBandit:

I could do two ramp channels with no GI strings. Maybe that's an option. Not everyone wants to mess around with GI socket replacement, and might just want to do a Tron on their IM.

I respectably disagree with this idea. I love the additional lighting effects you get over the entire playfield from the red & blue GI strings. They add so much more to the overall presentation, and adding those strings is NOT a difficult install. When the ramp lighting is thrown on top of the GI effects, it just looks incredible.

I'd be pretty disappointed if the kit was only designed for ramp lighting on IM.

#1635 6 years ago
Quoted from HoakyPoaky:

I respectably disagree with this idea. I love the additional lighting effects you get over the entire playfield from the red & blue GI strings. They add so much more to the overall presentation, and adding those strings is NOT a difficult install. When the ramp lighting is thrown on top of the GI effects, it just looks incredible.
I'd be pretty disappointed if the kit was only designed for ramp lighting on IM.

I think he meant it as an optional kit, one with GI and ramps, one with just ramps. Yo.

#1636 6 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

I think he meant it as an optional kit, one with GI and ramps, one with just ramps. Yo.

That's right. It would just be another option. I would NEVER take away the ability for maximum lighting!

#1637 6 years ago
Quoted from Mudflaps:

For AC/DC

General play..

Mode select colours cycle as modes are chosen, replicating the colour scheme of the Premium,
-Red pulsing loaded cannon,
-Red bell-hit fade effect,
-Blue flash left ramp, Red flash right ramp,
-Blue/red outlane drain fades,
-End of Ball playfield fade out,
-Red bell-hit fade effect,
-2X and 3X reinforcement white GI pulse with matching accelerated flash during end-warning time.

Mode specific..

-You shook me.. Red/blue/white flash on respective pop hits,

-Rock n roll train.. Ramp and Bell effects all play in blue,

-Thunderstruck.. mode-related shots cause lightning-flash effect,

-Rosie.. Pink! (red and white only, no blue),

-War Machine.. Blue/white only PF with spinner blue/white cross-fade pulse effect,

-Back in Black.. The GI fades out as target shots are collected. If another lighting effect is triggered before collecting 6 hits, the GI returns to full brightness and begins the fade sequence with hits again. If 6 target hits are collected before triggering another effect the GI locks "Back in Black" at the dark level (Like Metallica Fade to Black; Blue with a touch of red) until the mode is over.

#1638 6 years ago

I'm putting a DIP switch selectable option into the Tron code to be able to set the ramps to off unless there is an effect playing. Code should be up in a day or two.

I'm also tweaking my LED driver boards a bit. The video exaggerates it, but the white could be about 5-10% "whiter" I have determined. For those who already have kits, if you are not satisfied with the "whiteness" of the white I will mail you replacement boards at my cost. Let me know by PM or return email on the email that your ordering traffic has been on.

#1639 6 years ago

New Tron code V1.1 is up at the website. Use DIP 1 on the Matrix Interceptor to choose ramp lights on or off between effects.

Kits that ship from today onwards will have this code installed.

Here's a quick run through to show you the difference.

1 week later
#1640 6 years ago

Small update of Metallica V2.20 to improve the factory GI strings' behaviour during attract and Blackened. They are now tuned better for overall effect.

#1641 6 years ago

I'm just going to do a bit of a lab report here, for no other reason than I am really proud of this little snippet, and it's just sort of interesting. To me, anyway, and perhaps a few other nerds.

I run with the view that my Matrix Interceptor can detect any mode or state of gameplay from reading the states of lamps and switches. And that there are very few instances where information about those modes or states isn't conveyed to the player in some way, and are therefore undetectable by the Interceptor. Well, one had me stumped. I had all but given up on finding a trigger for Zuse active on Tron.

The only clear signal for Zuse being active is for the FIRST time it's active. The centre Zuse insert starts flashing. Yay, simple. But after that, the centre insert is ALWAYS flashing, unless it is lit solid if Zuse has been completed. Whenever the mode is activated again, there is no new behaviour from the centre insert. So that insert is now useless.

There are also no other inserts that give it away, as there are no special shots to hit. The ZUSE inserts themselves all flash together the same way during normal gameplay as during the mode. There is absolutely no giveaway. Execept... for the tiniest tell, which only came to me after hours of staring at the playfield.

During normal play, the Zuse inserts are all flashing away, in total sync with all the other flashing inserts, such as the light cycles and Quorra. But, when the mode is activated, the Zuse inserts keep flashing as a group at the same rate, but the activation of the mode causes the whole group to re-start flashing from the moment the mode starts, which is unlikely to be exactly on an "on" event of all the other lamps, and so the Zuse inserts as a group are now out of sync with the rest of the playfield.

It's not always the same amount of "out of sync" each time, because the group just becomes independent of the rest of the playfield. But the frequency of the flashing is still the same, so they stay at the same phase shift for the duration of the mode. So, all I had to do was build a "sync engine" that determines when Quorra and Zuse_U, for example are in and out of sync, plus a few other rules for robustness, and I have a trigger for Zuse active.

In this test video I have set the red status LED on my board to be on when these two inserts are in sync, and the green status LED for when they are out of sync. You can see that it is red the whole time during normal play, except for brief moments that Zuse_U flashes fast because it has been directly hit, and then goes all crazy flipping between red and green during Zuse. I ran it over two instances of Zuse active so you can see that it is slightly different on each case, but the overall disruption is clear, which means the trigger will work.

#1642 6 years ago

Thanks for sharing- in the newest version what happens during Zuse mode vs what could occur with the signal identified? Exciting.

#1643 6 years ago
Quoted from TimeBandit:

I'm just going to do a bit of a lab report here, for no other reason than I am really proud of this little snippet, and it's just sort of interesting. To me, anyway, and perhaps a few other nerds.
I run with the view that my Matrix Interceptor can detect any mode or state of gameplay from reading the states of lamps and switches. And that there are very few instances where information about those modes or states isn't conveyed to the player in some way, and are therefore undetectable by the Interceptor. Well, one had me stumped. I had all but given up on finding a trigger for Zuse active on Tron.
The only clear signal for Zuse being active is for the FIRST time it's active. The centre Zuse insert starts flashing. Yay, simple. But after that, the centre insert is ALWAYS flashing, unless it is lit solid if Zuse has been completed. Whenever the mode is activated again, there is no new behaviour from the centre insert. So that insert is now useless.
There are also no other inserts that give it away, as there are no special shots to hit. The ZUSE inserts themselves all flash together the same way during normal gameplay as during the mode. There is absolutely no giveaway. Execept... for the tiniest tell, which only came to me after hours of staring at the playfield.
During normal play, the Zuse inserts are all flashing away, in total sync with all the other flashing inserts, such as the light cycles and Quorra. But, when the mode is activated, the Zuse inserts keep flashing as a group at the same rate, but the activation of the mode causes the whole group to re-start flashing from the moment the mode starts, which is unlikely to be exactly on an "on" event of all the other lamps, and so the Zuse inserts as a group are now out of sync with the rest of the playfield.
It's not always the same amount of "out of sync" each time, because the group just becomes independent of the rest of the playfield. But the frequency of the flashing is still the same, so they stay at the same phase shift for the duration of the mode. So, all I had to do was build a "sync engine" that determines when Quorra and Zuse_U, for example are in and out of sync, plus a few other rules for robustness, and I have a trigger for Zuse active.
In this test video I have set the red status LED on my board to be on when these two inserts are in sync, and the green status LED for when they are out of sync. You can see that it is red the whole time during normal play, except for brief moments that Zuse_U flashes fast because it has been directly hit, and then goes all crazy flipping between red and green during Zuse. I ran it over two instances of Zuse active so you can see that it is slightly different on each case, but the overall disruption is clear, which means the trigger will work.
» YouTube video

For some reason, this seems like it would be very useful to me... Hmmm...

#1644 6 years ago
Quoted from TimeBandit:

» YouTube video

That clever stuff (which melted my brain) deserves a clap

#1645 6 years ago
Quoted from Jimmyapple:

Thanks for sharing- in the newest version what happens during Zuse mode vs what could occur with the signal identified? Exciting.

There is no effect currently linked to ZUSE. I am thinking a pulse, like the IM fast scoring, in white, to let you know it's running. I then have to work out the priority.

I generally will prioritise a timed mode over a multiball because then it is supportive of the information to the player. So if you have lcmb going and start ZUSE, the cool amber/blue ramps will give way to the fast scoring prompt. At first, you feel like you want the cooler colored multiball ramps all the time, but it makes more sense for them to return after the fast scoring if you still have the mb going. It's more interesting and rewarding.

#1646 6 years ago
Quoted from TimeBandit:

Small update of Metallica V2.20 to improve the factory GI strings' behaviour during attract and Blackened. They are now tuned better for overall effect.

As usual, very easy to update the firmware. Thanks for continuing to refine on an already great product!

#1647 6 years ago

Anyone tried superbrights for their lightshow? (http://www.pinballlife.com/index.php?p=product&id=2561)

My blues seem a bit washed out, but these might be overkill. Thoughts?

#1648 6 years ago
Quoted from damageinc55:

My blues seem a bit washed out ...

What blue LEDs are you currently using?

#1649 6 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

What blue LEDs are you currently using?

Cointaker 2's I Believe.

#1650 6 years ago

I just got another batch of Comet twin 2835 smds in, and they seem to be even better than before. The casing is different, so something has changed with their supplier, but I'm super happy with them. Rich colour and great brightness.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Lake Elsinore, CA
$ 30.00
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 12.95
$ 12.50
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

7,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Delta, BC
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

7,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Hot Springs, AR
$ 19.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 599.95
Cabinet - Toppers
Hi-Rez Pinball Mods

5,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Uniontown, OH
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 25.50
$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 10.00
Playfield - Other
Chrome Candy

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 55.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room

$ 100.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 12.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

There are 2,350 posts in this topic. You are on page 33 of 47.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ramp-lighting-in-your-face-st-pro-brought-to-lifevideo/page/33 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.