2 years ago

Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by jGraffix
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Is using ramp decals a good idea?”

• Yes, it enhances look of the machine, and doesn't affect play. 4 votes
      33%
    • Yes, it enhances the look of the machine, and although it affects play I don't mind/notice it. 1 vote
      8%
    • No, I don't like the look of them. 4 votes
      33%
    • No, it affects the play of the ball too much. 3 votes
      25%

(Multiple choice - 12 votes by 11 Pinsiders)

#1 2 years ago

I'm thinking about modding my Mandalorian with ramp decals, but have never used them before.

Do you use them, and does it change the play of the game at all?

#2 2 years ago
    Quoted from FamDocKevin:

I'm thinking about modding my Mandalorian with ramp decals, but have never used them before.

The U turn ramp around the up down scoop and center ramp on the Pre/LE both have a decal already. I think the right ramp having a decal might work, left ramp would block from view a lot of playfield art underneath the ramp.

1 week later
    #3 2 years ago
    Quoted from FamDocKevin:

Or do you mean ramp FLAP decals? I am considering the Tilt Graphics ones for my Mandalorian.

#4 2 years ago

I have used stainless steel vinyl
    Decal paper and made ramp flap covers.
    No issues, and have used both clear, and mylar covered print on plastic ramps as well. Love the look, protects against ball trails, and easy to replace or change.
    Why Not?

1 week later
    #5 2 years ago

For the record we (Tilt Graphics) do not officially have ramp flap decals for sale. It was a test item that we sent out to a few people. We still need to correct color and placement.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.