Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 18 posts
  • 13 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 50 days ago by toyotaboy
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

7c4eb80a4565afbf8ac451783f39fdab--joey-ramone-vending-machines (resized).jpg

#1 10 months ago

How come no Ramones pinball?? Joey Ramone was a known pinball fan. i heard a story about him buying a dive bar in NYC, which he kept shut, just to play the pinball machine they had and for a place for his friends to hang out and play the Jukebox. With so many songs and some super obvious themes to play off it seems like Ramones Pinball would be a no brainer! How come nobody has tried?? i'd rather play (and own) a Ramones pin than ACDC or Led Zep. Too many undeserving bands have had a machine at least named after them. Ramones influenced a lot of the bands with pins designed around/named after them in the last couple of years. Come on designers, this one is a no brainer!! The Ramones even have a song titled "pinhead".

#2 10 months ago

Hell yeah! Punk/rock n roll theme. Great suggestion.

#3 10 months ago

You know, the Aerosmith animations look a LOT like some of the later Ramones videos (e.g. Spider-Man)

#5 10 months ago

Motorhead would be better.

#6 10 months ago

Good call Law. Check the topic history first. You savage !

#7 10 months ago

Gabba gabba hey

#8 10 months ago

ahhhhh. my bad. first post and i blew it. never thought i'd be the only one who'd thought of The Ramones getting a pin but I should have searched for a duplicate topic.

#9 10 months ago

You got the pinside blitzkrieg bop

#10 10 months ago

I wanna be sedated!

#11 10 months ago
    Quoted from transprtr4u:

I wanna be sedated!

Yes, that. And like 200 other awesome songs.

#12 10 months ago
    Quoted from Hazoff:

Put R-A-M-O-N-ES in the soundtrack and you’ve got the best of both worlds!

#13 10 months ago

That famous Joey stance, even while playing pinball.

7c4eb80a4565afbf8ac451783f39fdab--joey-ramone-vending-machines (resized).jpg
    #14 10 months ago
    Quoted from Snugs:

ahhhhh. my bad. first post and i blew it. never thought i'd be the only one who'd thought of The Ramones getting a pin but I should have searched for a duplicate topic.

If your first post was about wanting a Ramones pinball it was a good one.

#15 10 months ago
    Quoted from Snugs:

How come no Ramones pinball. Joey Ramone was a known pinball fan. i heard a story about him buying a dive bar in NYC, which he kept shut, just to play the pinball machine they had and for a place for his friends to hang out and play the Jukebox. WIth so many songs and some super obvious themes to play off it seems like Ramones Pinball would be a no brainer. How come nobody has tried. i'd rather play (and own) a Ramones pin than ACDC or The Who. Too many undeserving bands have had a machine at least named after them. Ramones influenced a lot of the bands with pins designed around/named after them now. Come on designers, this one is a no brainer!! The Ramones even have a song titled "pinhead".

Great idea, love the Ramones. This would make Pinball history as the first game with every song shorter than average ball time.

#16 10 months ago
    Quoted from Dayhuff:

That famous Joey stance, even while playing pinball.
    [quoted image]

That's an awesome photo!

Isn't that Lyman's pose too?

#17 10 months ago
    Quoted from Hazoff:

Love Motorhead hope so one day

8 months later

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside