(Topic ID: 238456)

Rammstein pin from stern?

By rjsoeps

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Yes or no”

• Yes great 33 votes
      30%
    • No meh 76 votes
      70%

(109 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image (resized).jpeg
    0CDEE8AF-107B-4EDF-97FC-B32CBD660A6C (resized).png
    FED32734-F13B-4FD3-A7E3-4B4FB45753EA (resized).png
    brit.gif

#1 5 years ago

How about a new music pin from stern?
    I think it would be great to see a pin,
    With the german worldclass hardrock/metal band rammstein!

Ofcourse i am a fan..
    But i think i am one one many..
    And it would be a slight break for stern
    Whos focus is on older/ legandary bands.
    Wich is not a bad thing.

Maybe we can pursue stern to consider..

How about a vote..
    Rammstein pinball!
    YES
    NO

Vote please

#2 5 years ago

Maybe another rethemed whoa Nelly like primus is your only chance.

#3 5 years ago

Not many rammstein fans here...
    Yet

#4 5 years ago

Hey I thought there was no way in hell they were doing Iron Maiden, so keep your fingers crossed. As a band I would rather listen to them over Iron maiden even know I dont know what there singing.

#5 5 years ago
    Quoted from rjsoeps:

Not many rammstein fans here...
    Yet

I’d be interested but not from Stern, they wouldn’t do the theme right as most of thier material is too R rated for Stern.

#6 5 years ago

Take my money and somebody tell Lyman to start coding this asap!

#7 5 years ago

I've bought all their albums, that's right, BOUGHT, as in physical copies of! Great band that has been around for years now. I'd be in.

#9 5 years ago

Pyrotechnics and pinball.

I'm in

#10 5 years ago

I'd like to see Stern break out of the old man rock themes but I just cant see them doing it.

#11 5 years ago

Wait. Rammstein?

brit.gifbrit.gif
    #12 5 years ago

NEIN!

#13 5 years ago

It would be a no from me.

#14 5 years ago

I was a huge industrial metal fan growing up but even I haven’t heard a Rammstein song in 20 years. Your best bet is to buy an Iron Maiden, replace all the songs, and maybe throw in a homemade Rammstein translite.

#15 5 years ago
    Quoted from RazerX:

I'd like to see Stern break out of the old man rock themes but I just cant see them doing it.

Only problem with that is Maiden's audience is about 50/50 old and young.
    They got a lot of young blood at their new concerts.
    So I don't think its fair to say that. In fact that's why Maiden is still selling out arena's and bands like Priest aren't. Priest just doesn't have the younger crowd to the extent of Maiden.

As for Rammstein... No thank you... But, I would rather play that than a Met...
    It's personal my disdain for Metallica... Never will like them... Ever.

#16 5 years ago

My Metallica plays rammstein

#17 5 years ago

I knew exactly where that was going, and still laughed way too hard at it.

#18 5 years ago

I’d love to play a rammstein pin. But as a few others have said, I don’t see stern doing it. Maybe a smaller company could do a small run though

#19 5 years ago

DU HAST!

Bring it on

real fire shooting out o the side of the back glass would be awesome.

#20 5 years ago

Yes on Rammstein Pin! Spooky or JJP. Rotating stage lights on large tumblrs... Actual diamond Plate or cleared “industrial” steel. “Tell a story”

#21 5 years ago
    0CDEE8AF-107B-4EDF-97FC-B32CBD660A6C (resized).png0CDEE8AF-107B-4EDF-97FC-B32CBD660A6C (resized).pngFED32734-F13B-4FD3-A7E3-4B4FB45753EA (resized).pngFED32734-F13B-4FD3-A7E3-4B4FB45753EA (resized).png
    #22 5 years ago
    Quoted from Diospinball:

Only problem with that is Maiden's audience is about 50/50 old and young.
    They got a lot of young blood at their new concerts.
    So I don't think its fair to say that. In fact that's why Maiden is still selling out arena's and bands like Priest aren't. Priest just doesn't have the younger crowd to the extent of Maiden.
    As for Rammstein... No thank you... But, I would rather play that than a Met...
    It's personal my disdain for Metallica... Never will like them... Ever.

Maiden is a great game and I love it, but let's be honest, it ain't 50/50 and any band that goes back 40 years is an old man band.

#23 5 years ago

Rammstein could be interesting but they just don't have broad enough appeal IMO. I don't know if there are too many bands in that vein that would have enough appeal. Maybe NIN?

#24 5 years ago

why not GWAR while we're at it? ... since pinball manufacturers have infinite time and resources!

#25 5 years ago

I could see Gwar being an awesome homebrew game. No corporate manufacturer would dare go far enough to do justice to the theme.

#26 5 years ago
    Quoted from RazerX:

Maiden is a great game and I love it, but let's be honest, it ain't 50/50 and any band that goes back 40 years is an old man band.

When I saw maiden the first two times at the Riveria and Aragon Ballroom, I was by far the youngest person there.
    Now of course I was younger... But, there was only 1 other young person there when at the Riv.

Then I saw them at the All State and then at the tinley park venue two times. Both times there were lots of groups of people the age I was when I first saw maiden.
    Trust me. They have a large young fan base. But, I was still the youngest person both times when I went to see Rik Emmett... Shame. Guy is amazing.

#27 5 years ago

Du Hast Me ?

#29 5 years ago

Since we are talking themes that won't get made, how about THE MISFITS!!!!! This could be legendary.

#30 5 years ago
    Quoted from Frippertron:

Since we are talking themes that won't get made, how about THE MISFITS!!!!! This could be legendary.

I raise your misfits with a Crimson Ghost pinball machine.
    In all seriousness that actually would make a cool theme. For those of you who may not know, that is a film serial produced by Republic pictures the best action serial studio there ever was and starring the lovely Linda Stirling.

It's also where the misfits got their logo/mascot from.
    Truth be told its not the best serial, there are better. But, I totally think a serial/pulp themed pin would be awesome. And you could get away with just archetypes and avoid licensing fees.

#31 5 years ago
    Quoted from RazerX:

I've been a fan of Maiden since '81. My kids love Maiden and the music since they played the game. My daughter now has several Maiden CD's in her car so old man of not, they have a following. Sure beats the shite the youngins are listening to now that will will last a lunchtime...

#32 5 years ago

Just remember, theme is one thing but without decent game play (Munsters anyone), who really cares?

This is just like movies now days, it's all in the packaging, the product is pure garbage.

Build a great game, then put on the theme and you have a winner. Getting excited for theme only is extremely shallow.

2 weeks later
    #33 4 years ago

their new song, a masterpiece

#34 4 years ago

Those fire LEDs would be great on a pin like this.

#35 4 years ago

Motörhead any daybover Ramstein.......

No way any current manufacturer gonna touch this.....guy with a....well just watch the video......no way Stern is gonna touch this. Go to the 3 minute mark and watch from there....this pin AIN’t happening.

Like their music but that’s all I can say.

3 years later
    #36 1 year ago

new album,stage tour coming stateside! bump it up

#37 1 year ago

Yes pin would be amazing. Rammstein is touring and I’ll be seeing them in September at the Los Angeles Coliseum

#38 1 year ago

I don't know why....but I like Rammstein!

#39 1 year ago

I have had du hast on my jukebox for 20 years and it always has been the most played by my friends kids at 2 am. I taught them well

#40 1 year ago

I started hearing of them after buying the Matrix cd back in the day in 1999 - Du Hast. I have no idea what their saying but it was a good tune to throw in my work out mix.

#41 1 year ago

What's the point of Rammstein if it's not rated X?

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rammstein-pin-from-stern?hl=asmig and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.