Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 41 posts
  • 20 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by tullster
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

new_daughters.jpg
    Capture.JPG
    jimbo-jones-picture.jpg
    Capture.JPG
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    #1 10 years ago

Added number five thanks to RW. Thanks for the great deal. Collection complete?? image.jpgimage.jpg

#2 10 years ago

I think that's definitely a sweet addition to your already very nice lineup!

#3 10 years ago

Congrats Dave! An already great line-up gets even better! Looks like you're ready to host league night

#4 10 years ago

Slightly less bad picture.

image.jpgimage.jpg

#5 10 years ago

I like it but no MB. MB will be #6.

Ralph Wiggum: My cat's breath smells like cat food.

#6 10 years ago

I know you are tall, but were you on a ladder when you took that pic?

For the record, you need to zoom in so people can get a good look at the premium Uncle Fester mod I am trying to push out.....

Capture.JPGCapture.JPG

#7 10 years ago

Someday I'm going to get in on some of this action.

jimbo-jones-picture.jpgjimbo-jones-picture.jpg

#8 10 years ago

Congrats.

When can I buy BSD?

#9 10 years ago

also...

when can I come play? My TAF is dead currently (has been for a while actually) and I need a fix

#10 10 years ago

What until PinballKen wakes up and sees this post. He picked up the RW edition Earthshaker while he was here too....I am not gonna lie, it is pretty sweet.

Capture.JPGCapture.JPG

#11 10 years ago

When I grow up I want to be a principle or a caterpillar

#12 10 years ago
    Quoted from davewtf:

Added number five thanks to RW. Thanks for the great deal. Collection complete??

No MB + No LOTR + No SM = Not Complete

#13 10 years ago

Looks complete to me. Gratz.

#14 10 years ago
    Quoted from davewtf:

Added number five thanks to RW. Thanks for the great deal. Collection complete??

Congrats Dave. My offer still stands. TAF for my FT plus $1K cash my way.

Let me know your thoughts.

chris

#15 10 years ago
    Quoted from ChrisS:

chris

Man, you're giving that FT away!

#16 10 years ago
    Quoted from jarjarisgod:

Man, you're giving that FT away!

Yeah Dave was really into me about taking my FT off my hands. He finally has something in his collection I feel I would be interested in. Maybe I could flipp it and make a few bucks.

chris

#17 10 years ago

Congrats Dave. You have a great line up.

#18 10 years ago
    Quoted from davewtf:

Collection complete??

No collection is ever complete.

#19 10 years ago

Top notch collection Dave!!!!

#20 10 years ago
    Quoted from davewtf:

Maybe this is too personal... but I am going to ask anyway...

um... what exactly did you have to do to get Ralph to hook you up with all these deals...

#21 10 years ago
    Quoted from ChrisS:

chris

Don't sell your FT short. That baby has LED's.

#22 10 years ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

Maybe this is too personal... but I am going to ask anyway...
    um... what exactly did you have to do to get Ralph to hook you up with all these deals...

It is the lack of what Dave DOESN"T do that gets him all the deals....LOL

Actually, I always try to sell games to people with families first. I am a "kid" guy, so if there is any opportunity to move a game into a house where kids/teens can play pinball, they are going there first.

#23 10 years ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

#24 10 years ago

I forgot to tell you Ralph. I adopted 3 kids last week.

They love pinball and their biggest complaint is that 'dad' does not have enough

#25 10 years ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

I forgot to tell you Ralph. I adopted 3 kids last week.
    They love pinball and their biggest complaint is that 'dad' does not have enough

Ok that is funny.

I also just adopted a flock of childrens. Will you please now find me a SS and make Dave sell me his AFM for 2K.

chris

#26 10 years ago

They are all 17 years and 11 months old.

They promise to help pickup any game you sell me

new_daughters.jpgnew_daughters.jpg

#27 10 years ago

"That's what I love about these high school girls, man. I get older, they stay the same age."

Dazed and Confused

#28 10 years ago

For a fee I'm willing to rent one or both of my two boys so you guys can get a sweet pin from ralphwiggum.
    However, neither is potty trained yet and they both throw tantrums if you if you don't get multiball on your first ball

#29 10 years ago

on snap. Randy, congrats on the 2nd boy. I missed the news till now.

When did he end up showing up?

#30 10 years ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

on snap. Randy, congrats on the 2nd boy. I missed the news till now.
    When did he end up showing up?

Thanks man!
    He arrived Saturday night. Happy, healthy and hungry.

And I think I've figured out a way for all new dad's to convince their wives to let them get a WOZ.
    My wife wanted a new bedtime song to sing (that's different from the song she sings our other son) so I told her "Somewhere Over The Rainbow" should put him to sleep.
    It worked!
    So now that it's a part of her routine I almost have her convinced we should get a WOZ for him as a momento...

#31 10 years ago
    Quoted from Ranhorton:

.My wife wanted a new bedtime song to sing (that's different from the song she sings our other son) so I told her "Somewhere Over The Rainbow" should put him to sleep.It worked!So now that it's a part of her routine I almost have her convinced we should get a WOZ for him as a momento...

You're really workin' it dude. I admit I've gotten my fair share of stuff saying it's "for the children"...but that's a new one.

#32 10 years ago

great angle you are working there...

#33 10 years ago

Congrats, Randy! I can't wait for Tim to get you a sick deal on a WoZ!

#34 10 years ago
    Quoted from Ranhorton:

Thanks man!
    He arrived Saturday night. Happy, healthy and hungry.
    And I think I've figured out a way for all new dad's to convince their wives to let them get a WOZ.
    My wife wanted a new bedtime song to sing (that's different from the song she sings our other son) so I told her "Somewhere Over The Rainbow" should put him to sleep.
    It worked!
    So now that it's a part of her routine I almost have her convinced we should get a WOZ for him as a momento...

Congrats Ran! Great to hear that everything went well with the birth of your son. Hopefully I'll get to meet the little guy soon once things settle down for you guys. Also, I think a new WOZ would be the perfect new game for your line-up The theme is great for kids and those LED's could mesmerize anyone better than any baby toy!

#35 10 years ago
    Quoted from Deaconblooze:

Congrats, Randy! I can't wait for Tim to get you a sick deal on a WoZ!

Randy, if you want a deal on WoZ,just hit me up. I just follow around Chris' KingPin truck all day, once that bad boy parks, you gotta move fast...

Congrats on the new arrival, good luck with that whole sleep thing.. Start pitting them against each other early, stuff like "Your brother is my favorite right now because...", You know, stuff to keep them motivated to work for your attention

#36 10 years ago

Congrats Randy!!!

Quoted from ralphwiggum:

Congrats on the new arrival, good luck with that whole sleep thing.. Start pitting them against each other early, stuff like "Your brother is my favorite right now because..."

That's funny!

#37 10 years ago

Thanks guys!

Ralph- you definitely win the "best parenting advice award" in my book.
    Messing with your kids is a god given right for all parents

#38 10 years ago

Tim, I never knew you had kids. I actually never thought that you were even into girls....

#39 10 years ago
    Quoted from b_koenig:

Tim, I never knew you had kids. I actually never thought that you were even into girls....

We like to call them "little people". Who did you think was doing the work on your machines...Me?

As far as the girls thing goes, the safer they feel around you..well, you know the rest. Which reminds me, did you use up all of that Chloroform? If not, I will shoot you a call tonight....

#40 10 years ago

Random comment..

" "Somewhere Over The Rainbow" should put him to sleep"

Yeah, you have no freaking clue. My wife had the Glee version on her phone one day where I got left in the parking lot with the kid a good while back... shut him up and knocked him RIGHT OUT. Unbelievable. =|

#41 10 years ago

Congratulations Randy! Great to hear things went well and there will be another "Little Person" in this world that thinks having Pinball in the house is normal!

Dave, great addition to the line-up!

The rest of you...

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ralph-wiggum-strikes-again and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.