(Topic ID: 31344)

Raleigh Durham Chapel Hill NC Pinball League

By Oliva

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Vinnypin.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#34 11 years ago

Hi all,
    I don't meant to hijack this thread with an introduction, but this is my first post to pinside. 3 years ago, I moved to the Charlotte NC area from NY, and I've been involved with pinball for over 15 years now.

Currently I have a collection of about 20 games that are mostly higher end Williams and Bally DMD titles, as well as a bunch of nice 80's SS titles, and currently one late model EM (Old Chicago)

I get most of my satisfaction out of bringing back to life the old and beaten up equipment that I am able to find, and generaly do more repair work now than I do playing any games.

To that end, I now have a basement full of good clean games that don't get played much, and I'd be happy to discuss hosting a night to come and play for those that would like to, and possibly even a re-curring event for a league etc.

Of course, being a bit far away from Raleigh, might preclude a lot of those who have responded to this post, but I know there's a bunch of pinheads around Charlotte that also cruise this forum, so I figured I'd shoot this out there.

If you have any interest, please either PM me or respond to this post, and I'll start a new thread if there's enough interest.

Thanks,
    Vinny

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Vinnypin.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/raleigh-durham-chapel-hill-nc-pinball-league?tu=Vinnypin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.