(Topic ID: 72116)

Raise your hand if you rock out with your........

By iceman44

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 13 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by HOOKED
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider iceman44.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 10 years ago

Ac/dc is so great, even with the f*ckng SDTM drains, waiting on PBL to send me post and Cliffy sleeve.....

It is the one pin that I just don't really care what score I get, its just fun! Now, the combo of Ac/dc and Woz, next to each other, is just pinball heaven.

Plus, with that shipment I'm getting the speaker upgrade from FF and can't wait to crank it up...

#4 10 years ago
Quoted from Mantra:

I'm putting the polk subwoofer on mine as soon as the sub gets here! ac/dc and woz feel like polar oposites to me when I play one right after the other.

Went back and forth on Sub, gonna try FF first! It's a rush going back and forth on them.....

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#8 10 years ago
Quoted from markmon:

My solution I posted here last year was both cheaper than FF and out performs it by a long shot...

I read those posts as well, very impressive, but I think they were pre FF Ac/dc kit from Pupo and just decided to go the easier route with all the other crap I still have to install including the Woz lighting kit from you guys......

Quoted from Asylum:

Ice - sub is the way to go bro... it is awesome!

Maybe I'll add the polk sub to the FF system!

#12 10 years ago
Quoted from HOOKED:

Just another cool thing on a list of cool things about ACDC.

I'm hoping another "very cool thing" will be coming soon with those Ac/dc flashers Robert!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 76.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep
Backbox
$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball
Toys/Add-ons

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider iceman44.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/raise-your-hand-if-you-rock-out-with-your?tu=iceman44 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.