(Topic ID: 72116)

Raise your hand if you rock out with your........

By iceman44

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 13 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by HOOKED
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 10 years ago

Ac/dc is so great, even with the f*ckng SDTM drains, waiting on PBL to send me post and Cliffy sleeve.....

It is the one pin that I just don't really care what score I get, its just fun! Now, the combo of Ac/dc and Woz, next to each other, is just pinball heaven.

Plus, with that shipment I'm getting the speaker upgrade from FF and can't wait to crank it up...

#3 10 years ago

I'm putting the polk subwoofer on mine as soon as the sub gets here! ac/dc and woz feel like polar oposites to me when I play one right after the other.

#4 10 years ago
Quoted from Mantra:

I'm putting the polk subwoofer on mine as soon as the sub gets here! ac/dc and woz feel like polar oposites to me when I play one right after the other.

Went back and forth on Sub, gonna try FF first! It's a rush going back and forth on them.....

#5 10 years ago

I am feeling that rush going back and forth between AC/DC and GnR. At this point, I don't really have a favorite between the two; I just enjoy playing both of them.

I have the FF speakers in mine, and they sound great.

#6 10 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Went back and forth on Sub, gonna try FF first!

Ice - sub is the way to go bro... it is awesome!

#7 10 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Went back and forth on Sub, gonna try FF first! It's a rush going back and forth on them.....

My solution I posted here last year was both cheaper than FF and out performs it by a long shot...

#8 10 years ago
Quoted from markmon:

My solution I posted here last year was both cheaper than FF and out performs it by a long shot...

I read those posts as well, very impressive, but I think they were pre FF Ac/dc kit from Pupo and just decided to go the easier route with all the other crap I still have to install including the Woz lighting kit from you guys......

Quoted from Asylum:

Ice - sub is the way to go bro... it is awesome!

Maybe I'll add the polk sub to the FF system!

#9 10 years ago

FF acdc speakers are amazing! Hook it to the low sub, adjust the back box knob and turn it up! I prefer not to ghetto my game room with subs under the games. Yes I had it like this for a bit, and while I like the sound of external subs, I much prefer the package deal of the speakers being inside the game. Preference choice. Can't go wrong with FF speakers.

#10 10 years ago

Here I thought you were talking about just rocking out with your machine.
One thing I hope they add to Metallica is the juke box.
I tend to listen to ACDC in attract mode while working on other machines. I had not read about the am option that offers more song choices during attract mode. Just another cool thing on a list of cool things about ACDC.

Now I if someone with code cracking skills would just do the same for Elvis.

#11 10 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Maybe I'll add the polk sub to the FF system!

That's a must! You will be very pleased!

#12 10 years ago
Quoted from HOOKED:

Just another cool thing on a list of cool things about ACDC.

I'm hoping another "very cool thing" will be coming soon with those Ac/dc flashers Robert!

#13 10 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

I'm hoping another "very cool thing" will be coming soon with those Ac/dc flashers Robert!

You and me both brother. I was told 3rd is delivery day on brackets....I'll believe that when I have one in hand to test fit.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinballGeek

$ 12.95
$ 17.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

10,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Downers Grove, IL
Machine - For Sale
Sadsburyville, PA
16,500 (Firm)
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

12,999 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Richfield, MI
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Lighting - Interactive
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 29.95
$ 29.95
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
AC/DC Glass Cover Pre-order!
Duke Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/raise-your-hand-if-you-rock-out-with-your and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.