8 years ago

Topic Stats

• 10 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by joe2012
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 8 years ago

I know some of you guys have bought them parts drawer cabinets on wheels from closing radio shack.. what have you paid?? Mine is asking 175 a section and there are 4??

#2 8 years ago

If I could find that deal here, I'd snap'em up right now.

#4 8 years ago

Mikey, that 175 is a full boat retail price. I bought six drawer units and the steel caster units under them for $450 plus tax, $75 per drawer unit. The price is all up to the discretion of the store or district manager. One store stood firm on the 175 and closed with them still inside; another wanted $100 apiece and then the other took $75.

#5 8 years ago

$175/section at mine as well.

#6 8 years ago

The store I bought mine from was pretty hard set on $175 per unit also. I asked a few times if they would take less if I bought all 8 and the manager would reply no, but when I offered to buy all 8 for $1000 , he took it. That took my per unit cost down to $125 each.

#7 8 years ago

In our area I have seen them sell between $40 and $175 each. Most seem to be selling closer to the $100.

#8 8 years ago

Those drawer sets started off at 300 each 7 drawer section.I do not know anyone who paid that for one section.They quickly dropped to 175 about a month later.If there were any left on the last few days the store was open they seemed to take an offer of 100 or 75 bucks per 7 drawers.I did luck out and found a store with a week and half left until closing that had sold no fixtures.I offered the wholesaler 400 dollars for all 8 and would pay cash right then and load them up right then.He said since he had not sold any fixtures from that store he would take the offer.So I paid 50 bucks per set.The highest I know of was a store that sold all 8 for 1200.So timing and luck both seem to play a part in the pricing of those drawers.Dave

#9 8 years ago

I paid $87.50 at one store each and got 5. I paid $100 each at another store and got 4.

I know someone who got them for $20 apiece, and I know people who paid $175 apiece.

Every store started with 8 as far as I know.

The closer they are to turning off the lights and locking the door for the last time, the cheaper they get!

#10 8 years ago

I got one section for $20.00. The bottom two drawers need slides. I seen four sections that looked like they got thrown down a flight of stairs sell for $175 a section. joe

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/radio-shack-closing-sale-questions and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.