Topic Stats

• 10 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 13 years ago by doublezo1
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 13 years ago

i recently bought a bally radical. i guess i bought it because ive never seen it and skateboarding rules. i bought it while looking for a high speed or whirlwind. ive gone through the machine and all is good. led's etc. im thinking of selling it to get a high speed or whirlwind. my question is, what are these radical machines worth? also, there is a whirlwind for sale in my area. i offered the seller 1300 but he wants 1500. what are whirlwind machines going for? i know condition is a big factor. both machines are real nice but not collector quality. thanks!

#2 13 years ago

Radical! is an interesting pin. You don't see a lot of them around, but it isn't particularly popular. Depending on the condition, I'd say it's worth anywhere from $500-$1,000. If you found the right buyer, you could possibly sell it for more. High Speed is probably in the same $500-$1000 ballpark. Whirlwind, however, will cost you quite a bit more. It's a very popular game, and it has been trending upward in value. Your offer of $1,300 is fair, but I can understand why the seller didn't go for it. If I owned a nice one, I probably wouldn't sell it for less than $1,500 either.

#3 13 years ago

Skate or die! I love Radical so congratulations on owning a fun game.
I never really took to Whirlwind in the same way. It's a nice game but I'm not keen on the "hill billy" music and I'm not sure the price of 1500 matches the game play. If I were you I'd stick to my price and maybe widen my search to other games.

#4 13 years ago

Cool thanks for the input. I also think 1300.00 is a fair offer on his whirlwind. It's been for sale for a few weeks. Hopefully his price comes down a little bit. It sure would be cool to have ww next to my es.

#5 13 years ago

Where are you located at?

#6 13 years ago

California.

#7 13 years ago

Let me know if you want to sell the Radical

#8 13 years ago

I also love Radical, I was bidding on one on Ebay but lost. My Skateball will have to suffice for skateboard themed pins for now....

I think it sold somewhere between 800-1000 but it was REALLY nice, and pins cost a bit more up here...

#9 13 years ago

Good information on pin price values: http://www.mindformation.com/cgi-bin/ebaypins.pl I tend to use Avg. w/o Min/Max as a high side of the price scale.

#10 13 years ago

I have been thinking about selling it, I don't know. I know that once its gone ill never have another. It's just not a game I used to play. Whirlwind and high speed are. Hmmmmmm decisions.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 899.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 30.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Middletown, OH
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bakersfield, CA
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Van Alstyne, TX
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 27.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 29.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 90.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 23.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/radical-value-whirlwind-value and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.