Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 32 posts
  • 14 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 83 days ago by chad
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ruralcollector.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#22 2 years ago

About to purchase a radical with a less than stellar PF, but I would rather have one than none at all. Hoping someday we will see a new PF solution of some kind.

#24 2 years ago

Just got a reply from Micro and they said that they didn’t need a certain number, but just a good master PF and time. Time to start an interest thread?

#25 2 years ago

Maybe we can all chip in and get Boosterfive to bring his machine over to Micro in Seelze. Maybe it would be good enough to get Radcals too?

#27 2 years ago
Quoted from yellowghost:

That might be a problem. Most that I see are missing art on inserts and I understand -diamond-coat playfields are rare. Somebody with a NOS one would be nuts to mail it there .
I was reckoning that CPR would print one, seeing how they already printed translights, but I don't think thats gonna happen.
Why not send it to neo skywalker ? Then you know the holes line up and everything will fit.

You might be right. I’m not getting my hopes up, but I thought I would at least see where people were at. Neo isn’t far from me so he is my second best option

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 23.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Van Alstyne, TX
$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room

$ 12.50
Lighting - Led
RoyGBev Pinball

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 29.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 27.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ruralcollector.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/radical-playfield-reproduction?tu=ruralcollector and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.