20240120_151724 (resized).jpg
20240120_151707 (resized).jpg
20240120_151621 (resized).jpg
20240120_151628 (resized).jpg
20240120_145925 (resized).jpg
20240120_145918 (resized).jpg
20240120_151542 (resized).jpg
20240120_151600 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider whysnow.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#12 8 years ago

Would love to join this club if anyone ever is looking to sell or trade. Please keep me in mind.

I used to be a big skater back in the day.

7 months later
#17 7 years ago

ramps are not often broken and definately not obtainable.

If you decide to pass then, I am your huckleberry.

#19 7 years ago
Quoted from dung:

I've seen your ad for it so not sure this is an unbiased opinion

Actually from what I have seen in my hunting, broken ramps are not super common. Surprsingly many have pretty nice ramps.
I personally am not real picky on this title and will take whatever so long as complete and priced fairly based on condition.

One will come up for me eventually.

2 weeks later
#27 7 years ago

I would still like to join this club if anyone is interested in selling.

I have a VERY nice Godzilla I would consider trading for an equally nice Radical. Just a thought.

3 weeks later
#46 7 years ago

sweet pic!

LMK when you want to bring me #2

#48 7 years ago
Quoted from dung:

Not seeing it happen. You wanted to pay me 1200 for it. Think I am better off shopping it out and listing it for trade.

More accurately, sight unseen I offered 1200 for it. With the issues you described, no other info or good pics, and you just looking for the quick flip at $1500, my offer of $1200 was not exactly out of line.

I was just joking that you should bring me the second one. I will eventually find a nice example, so not really concerned. As with all things the hunting is part of the fun and I have plenty of ohters on my ISO list to hunt for. I do agree that when you are looking to maximize profit that shopping and getting a game working is always the best plan of action.

#50 7 years ago
Quoted from jalpert:

If he's selling a Radical for $1,500, either it is very rough, or you should regret not buying it. $1,200 for a Radical is unheard of, unless it's firewood.

it was rough, only had a description, blown out ramps, pf issues, and display issues, and a long drive away.

I dont regret it one bit. If it was local then I would have happily checked it out in person and likely taken it, but 1500 plus shipping for a game with issues, limited description, and known unobtainum parts blown out is not for me (I have enough of those already).

He was picking it up for much cheaper so I was offering him the quick flip where he could turn and burn with a heafty profit and no risk/time. $1200 for a radical is really not that unheard of since he bought it for much less. I know you are very fond of yours but I wont be paying 2500 for one with blown out ramps, pf worn to wood, and other issues. I am happy to pay a fair price for a nice machine, but dont agree with the owners that think a game with major issues is 2500plus.

#59 7 years ago
Quoted from Darkwing:

Don't hate on someone making a lowball offer though

just want to be clear here that I in no way made a low ball offer. He wanted 1500, I offered 1200.

I was not provided the photos and it was sight unseen offer from me with the description being worse than it appears.

3 months later
#75 7 years ago
Quoted from Chosen_S:

Finally landed this beauty, I'm sure there's very few out there. Thanks again sleazbay!

congrats!

If you want to sell me your old one once you do the swap, LMK.

Happy to pay the same price.

2 months later
#119 7 years ago
Quoted from vbobrusev:

i made insert decals for my radical, and i have few decals sets more, if somebody need it, let me know.

awesome!

pm sent!

#123 7 years ago
Quoted from Chosen_S:

Which ones bruh? Outlined or no?

one of each

Cover my bases

2 weeks later
#133 7 years ago
Quoted from vbobrusev:

Hi! Who asked me about insert decals early thru PM, i will contact with you tomorrow. Tomorrow i will have in hands new part of decals. If somebody else want it. PM me. Also i will order reproduction parts on playfield. if you want something let me know.

I have not gotten either set of decals I ordered a while back...

Any idea on how long before we should expect to see them?

1 month later
#170 6 years ago

Looks great!

Can u share the cost? Pm would be great if u don't want it public.

3 months later
#205 6 years ago

Looks really good!

#231 6 years ago

just arrived form Russia and look great!

I cant comment on fit yet but the colors are vibrant and well done, esp considering these are desperately needed!

P9050519 (resized).JPGP9050519 (resized).JPG

2 months later
#262 6 years ago
Quoted from ryanwanger:

I need ramps as well. Particularly the two smaller ones in the back corners.
I've got a local friend who says he wants to learn to make ramps. I'm guessing this is months away still, but I'll keep you all posted.

I am in for a set.

3 weeks later
#283 6 years ago

looks great! Gonna play so amazingly FAST! Be sure to protect your ramps and plastics since balls will be moving much quicker!

3 months later
#376 6 years ago

I am 100% in!

#379 6 years ago
Quoted from patrickvc:

Hey Ryan if you get a lot of interest in ramps from owners let me know. I’ve talked with Larry about these ramps being a good seller for him.

how many are needed to make this a reality?

I think if there was a number, then a few of us may be open to organize a commitment list.

#383 6 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

Anyone pick up the $1800 on in nebraska?

Itis long gone.

Heard it went for 3 k after bidding started?

#385 6 years ago

I am under the impression that if someone already has the original molds (sounds like Starship fantasy may?) then they like to make at least 100 and need to sell 40 to break even point.

#389 6 years ago
Quoted from ryanwanger:

Here is what I have so far: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1pRwwMSqZ8gEJlVMEIiXhwULgG_8CnBqgREYT0VtinN4/edit?usp=sharing
Some of these people at the top of the list made solid commitments either via PM to me, or on posts in this thread. There are some comments that I should probably follow up with to see how interested they actually are.
I guess if we wanted to go crazy, we could start contacting everyone who owns one. I added all those usernames to the sheet with columns to denote if we've reached out, and if they've responded.
(Also, at least 5 of the people who have already shown interest don't actually have Radical listed in their collection...so the number of people on Pinside who own them is somewhat larger than what's in the spreadsheet).

Seems like a solid list! If Starship needs hard commitments then he should just let us know a number that we need and we can work towards that.

3 months later
#422 5 years ago

I dream of finding a restorale radical pf to have neo do up and clear! Looks amazing!

3 months later
#440 5 years ago

If anyone stateside is able to burn this new rom, I would happily buy a set from you and pay for shipping and your time.

thanks

2 weeks later
#470 5 years ago
Quoted from Chosen_S:

So now I need to Reburn my patched Rom you posted 2 weeks ago?, no problem, just wandering

Yes, and burn me a copy also

1 year later
#592 3 years ago
Quoted from Freeplay40:

On the list for the new heater.

Looking fwd to it!

Is that coming soonish?

5 months later
#708 3 years ago

Looks great Odin!

Note: sharpie will bleed under new clear. Use paint

#713 3 years ago

I have seen sharpie topped with clear where it lifts into the clear for a shadow type effect.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 23.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 29.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Van Alstyne, TX
$ 27.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 12.50
Lighting - Led
RoyGBev Pinball

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider whysnow.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/radical-club-only-skaters-welcome?tu=whysnow and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.