20240120_151724 (resized).jpg
20240120_151707 (resized).jpg
20240120_151621 (resized).jpg
20240120_151628 (resized).jpg
20240120_145925 (resized).jpg
20240120_145918 (resized).jpg
20240120_151542 (resized).jpg
20240120_151600 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ryanwanger.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#261 6 years ago

I need ramps as well. Particularly the two smaller ones in the back corners.

I've got a local friend who says he wants to learn to make ramps. I'm guessing this is months away still, but I'll keep you all posted.

#266 6 years ago
Quoted from Jo4114:

My bowl is starting to crack and I had to drill some small "stop" drill holes to keep the cracks from getting worse.

This works?!? Awesome.

A friend of mine had a crack traveling across the windshield of his car. He taped a penny at the end of the crack and it stopped right there!

4 weeks later
#299 6 years ago
Quoted from Chosen_S:

Mark, Freeplay40 here on pinside makes ramps and has made a great vacuum forming machine and has the skill down... he should be the guy to contact to repro these ramps... problem is getting him ramps to make forms, and the size of the ramps, and of course the desirability of the ramps

I talked to him in person about this roughly a year ago. He said that his current ramp todo list was impossibly long, and Radical (intentionally) wasn't anywhere on it.

3 months later
#375 6 years ago
Quoted from Clytor:

Dear master of ramp reproduction, freeplay40 ,
I humbly submit a request for ramps for Radical. Sincerely, Radical owners of the world

I talked to him about this on the phone a week or two ago...almost certainly not happening.

However, I did talk to Starship Fantasy at TPF over the weekend about this and got a much more promising response. They said probably a few years out but I believe they already have the means to do this.

It wouldn't hurt for us to keep a list of people who are interested. I'll start putting it together by going through past posts in this thread. If you're 100% in for new ramps, and haven't already said so in this thread, send me a message.

#386 6 years ago

Here is what I have so far: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1pRwwMSqZ8gEJlVMEIiXhwULgG_8CnBqgREYT0VtinN4/edit?usp=sharing

Some of these people at the top of the list made solid commitments either via PM to me, or on posts in this thread. There are some comments that I should probably follow up with to see how interested they actually are.

I guess if we wanted to go crazy, we could start contacting everyone who owns one. I added all those usernames to the sheet with columns to denote if we've reached out, and if they've responded.

(Also, at least 5 of the people who have already shown interest don't actually have Radical listed in their collection...so the number of people on Pinside who own them is somewhat larger than what's in the spreadsheet).

#390 6 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

If Starship needs hard commitments then he should just let us know a number that we need and we can work towards that.

I don't know. Someone above posted 40...might be tough to get there.

I'll ask...maybe Larry's response will illuminate if it's worth reaching out individually to all the owners.

Quoted from lordloss:

How many different ramps make up Radical?

5 separate pieces on mine. I suppose maybe not everyone needs every ramp. I really only need 3, but I'd do all 5 if that was the difference between this happening or not.

I suppose it's not that straightforward with this game.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Van Alstyne, TX
$ 12.50
Lighting - Led
RoyGBev Pinball

$ 23.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 27.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room

$ 29.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ryanwanger.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/radical-club-only-skaters-welcome?tu=ryanwanger and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.