20240120_151724 (resized).jpg
20240120_151707 (resized).jpg
20240120_151621 (resized).jpg
20240120_151628 (resized).jpg
20240120_145925 (resized).jpg
20240120_145918 (resized).jpg
20240120_151542 (resized).jpg
20240120_151600 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider king-pin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#14 8 years ago

Great cards tamoore,I think mine has the original ones you modified.Mine is "player" quality too,but better than no game at all!Awesome game layout,flows really well and got to love the cheesey 90's call-outs.What other pinball says"bummer"?

6 years later
#942 1 year ago

Hey,
Just chasing confirmation that the post next to the drop targets is not factory.
The manual doesn't have it and the pictures on the IPDB don't have it either.
Thanks in advance.
King pin

20220922_194401 (resized).jpg20220922_194401 (resized).jpg
#945 1 year ago
Quoted from DuffysArcade:

My Radical had a post there as well when I bought it. Mine has a steel mini post there with a small rubber on it...a bit different than your photo. Yours seems to be a wood screw or a machine screw through a plastic post. A wood screw is probably a bad idea there as it will take a lot of impact and could loosen eventually, but if yours is an 8-32 machine screw into a T-nut then you're probably okay.
[quoted image]

Thanks, now it's clear as mud.

#946 1 year ago
Quoted from Clytor:

Neither of the two I have had(Diamond Plate currently, and non-Diamond plate I no longer have) contained that post.

Thanks, I'm pretty sure that someone has molested this machine. Just doesn't look right.

#948 1 year ago
Quoted from DuffysArcade:

I think it was maybe a change in manufacturing at some point. Ours have that post in exactly the same location. The post probably helps to keep the left drop target from getting the corner broken off since the drop can only take direct hits without hitting that post as well.
And my buddy's machine down the street has got it installed as well. [quoted image]

Thanks again,
Does your buddy's have the metal post or a plastic post?
Cheers, king pin.

#950 1 year ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

I have worked on 2 Radicals and they both had the metal mini post like the one in the picture DuffysArcade posted.

Thanks, just finished going through the entire thread and all the photos I could see had the metal post.
Just glad that the hole is factory and doesn't need filling.

#954 1 year ago

Thanks to everyone for responding.
Putting new plastics, rubbers and posts on my game. Have plenty of the metal post so not a problem.
Feel like I am putting lipstick on a pig with the condition of the playfield.

#957 1 year ago
Quoted from Cherries_Jubilee:

if you look on cpr's facebook page, they are actually looking for a used playfield right now to develop the CAD file for a radical playfield. they have been looking for months now but no one has helped them out

Mine is not in a condition to be copied otherwise I would be happy to help

#960 1 year ago
Quoted from Cherries_Jubilee:

keep in mind that cpr already has the artwork completed, they just need a used playfield for the CAD development, so the artwork on any playfield they borrow for this process has nothing to do with it

Who do I need to contact?

1 month later
#994 1 year ago
Quoted from oldskool1969:

What a steal!
FYI to those that asked about play field.
I have sent photos to CPR and awaiting answer as to weather it will help.
Lets keep fingers crossed. Also love the plastic set one day.

I am in the process of putting a new set of plastics on, along with all pillar posts, rubbers, globes and hardware.
So they must be available.
Can't remember where I got them from.

#995 1 year ago

It was ebay, thought I was on ebay australia and didn't mind the price then I discovered it was us and in us dollars. Still brought them anyway because mine were shit.

#1003 1 year ago
Quoted from oldskool1969:

All you Radical people will be happy as I sent the old worn playfield to CPR today so they can confirm the impressions etc.
Its all up to CPR now and hope we will see another NEW repro of RADICAL's play field in the not too distant future.
Worth noting that freight is a killer, AUD$395 to send from Western Australia to Canada, absolutely piss take if you ask me.
Good news hey?

Awesome news!
Thanks heaps.

#1004 1 year ago
Quoted from rotordave:

(as the original “I got all the SYS11s” guy)
rd

I am one closer now. Will get there one day!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 27.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room

$ 23.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 29.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Van Alstyne, TX
$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider king-pin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/radical-club-only-skaters-welcome?tu=king-pin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.