20240120_151724 (resized).jpg
20240120_151707 (resized).jpg
20240120_151621 (resized).jpg
20240120_151628 (resized).jpg
20240120_145925 (resized).jpg
20240120_145918 (resized).jpg
20240120_151542 (resized).jpg
20240120_151600 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Clytor.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#370 6 years ago

As a skateboarder of over 30 years, this was a grail game for me. I am proud to announce my club membership!

7609F9F1-6F5F-4ECD-9B14-95B5BF5B8AE2 (resized).jpeg7609F9F1-6F5F-4ECD-9B14-95B5BF5B8AE2 (resized).jpeg

#371 6 years ago

Dear master of ramp reproduction, Freeplay40 ,
I humbly submit a request for ramps for Radical. Sincerely, Radical owners of the world

P.S. If Cliffy is interested and Freeplay40 can to make them, I would gladly ship my fresh and delicious Freeplay40 Radical ramps to Cliffy for ramp protector creation.

#373 6 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

Cliffy didn't want to make a time machine cliffy protector, don't think its as easy as sending him a ramp.

He is a busy dude. I would think he bases his decisions on demand. I don't know where Time Machine or Radical land in that. I just wanted to put it out there.

#391 6 years ago

I suspect most people need the big ramp with the "bowl" and lower left ramp for sure.

#395 6 years ago

Does anyone have a list of rubber ring sizes for the game? I didn't see one in the manual scan online. Yes, I'm being lazy

#397 6 years ago

Thanks ajfclark You're correct. Manual has it, #39, as a 1 1/2". It's a 3/4" on my game. I don't know how I missed the rubbers when I looked through manual, the first time. :p

1 week later
#412 6 years ago

I did some work to try and preserve my ramps. My friend zimjoe gave me some Genesis Cliffys. I tweaked those and used them on the lower left ramp. I made the rest of the ramp protectors by hand.

053B57E0-5DC4-49F4-A88B-34C17FBD5777 (resized).jpeg053B57E0-5DC4-49F4-A88B-34C17FBD5777 (resized).jpeg

B17D4BB8-5D3B-4652-9F74-CC3981B45284 (resized).jpegB17D4BB8-5D3B-4652-9F74-CC3981B45284 (resized).jpeg

9F3F4024-3DC1-43F9-80D4-A88E44CE3848 (resized).jpeg9F3F4024-3DC1-43F9-80D4-A88E44CE3848 (resized).jpeg

3FBB08E6-5260-4E32-9BCE-8E4EB29F9460 (resized).jpeg3FBB08E6-5260-4E32-9BCE-8E4EB29F9460 (resized).jpeg

1 month later
#415 5 years ago

I added pinstadium to my game. I also added new sling plastics and one new plastic by the stand up targets that I got from vbobrusev .

IMG_0984 (resized).JPGIMG_0984 (resized).JPG

IMG_0983 (resized).JPGIMG_0983 (resized).JPG

1 month later
#425 5 years ago
Quoted from Darkwing:

I don’t usually put custom plunger knobs on, but I feel like Radical is begging for a skateboard wheel on bearings so it turns. I skate 66mm’s usually, but maybe a 54-60 would be more comfy on the plunger.

I would say the smaller, the better, in this case. Maybe use some old New Deal bearing covers

3 months later
#435 5 years ago

HOLY SHIT! This is more exciting than the prospect of new Ghostbusters code. I'm going to download and burn tonight. soren you are the man!

#448 5 years ago
Quoted from CCary:

Dang. Me 5 and I am in on ramps if this happens please count me in.

Hello from another Radical, just down the road!

1 week later
#464 5 years ago
Quoted from Darkwing:

Looks like it was STTNG?

The video labeled "Playing VPK" is actually the Radical stream.

1 week later
#473 5 years ago

I'm using 27c256 EPROMs to burn the software and keep coming up with a U26 error. I don't know if I'm botching the patch or if I have some other issue. Anyone have a proven patched file they could send me?

#478 5 years ago

Long story short, I finally got the software working. I was originally getting a U26 error with the first version of the patch. I don't know if I botched the patch or if there was some other issue. With the newest patch I finally started getting an Adjustment Failure error. I went in and out of test, then it worked. I had to put my game settings back in(freeplay). I don't know if this had to do with having NVRAM in it or not. Anyway, playing great now. Thanks soren

4 months later
#489 5 years ago
Quoted from Chosen_S:

Sweet, hadn’t seen those yet, I feel like there could be more to them though, like maybe add in the 1/2 pipe or something more dynamic

I agree. Also, one of the characters looks like they are trying to learn how to ollie or kick turn. To be fair, some of the characters in the original art are a little wack too. This is the down side to having a trained eye from skating for over 30 years However, it is cool to see people coming out with new mods for these older games.

1 month later
#491 4 years ago

Has anyone ordered an "off the shelf" led kit for this game or customized your own? I have a Pinstadium in my game and it washes out the insert lights.

#492 4 years ago

I forgot to mention that the game has incandescent lights in it. They can't compete with the Pinstadium. The Pinstadium is great in it though!

1 month later
#497 4 years ago
Quoted from ajfclark:

I think the manual says 7.
Incidentally, freeplay40 is talking about doing some Radical! ramps... Test ramp was sadly no bueno but he's working on them: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/freeplay40-ramps/page/67#post-5102329

Holy crap. Great news!

#508 4 years ago
Quoted from ajfclark:

Radical is on stage at pinburg?

Sadly it didn't stay. I think F14 took it's place?

#511 4 years ago
Quoted from ryanwanger:

Here is what I have so far: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1pRwwMSqZ8gEJlVMEIiXhwULgG_8CnBqgREYT0VtinN4/edit?usp=sharing
Some of these people at the top of the list made solid commitments either via PM to me, or on posts in this thread. There are some comments that I should probably follow up with to see how interested they actually are.
I guess if we wanted to go crazy, we could start contacting everyone who owns one. I added all those usernames to the sheet with columns to denote if we've reached out, and if they've responded.
(Also, at least 5 of the people who have already shown interest don't actually have Radical listed in their collection...so the number of people on Pinside who own them is somewhat larger than what's in the spreadsheet).

ryanwanger did you share this with Freeplay40 ? It looks like ramps might be underway.

3 weeks later
#522 4 years ago

I decided to try some neon green.

DB1FA390-2CA3-4082-BEB8-2BB99364FDFF (resized).jpegDB1FA390-2CA3-4082-BEB8-2BB99364FDFF (resized).jpeg
3 weeks later
#538 4 years ago

I'm excited for the Freeplay40 ramps. Are we currently without a source for the decals that go on these ramps?

3 weeks later
#550 4 years ago
Quoted from Cherries_Jubilee:

CPR just released their RADICAL! Backglass with Real Custom Mirroring!
Lots of actual Photos in the Gallery.....
https://classicplayfields.com/shop/pinball-backglasses/radicalglass/

Come to daddy...

2 months later
#558 4 years ago

I took advantage of CPR's Black Friday sale and pulled the trigger on the mirrored Radical backglass. It looks great. Chrome lift trim looks fantastic with it. Here are some things to keep in mind if you order one-
It's 1/8" thick and, as far as I know, there no 27" wide lift trim pieces with that thickness. I ordered a 28.5" metal lift trim from Marco. I cut it with a Dremel, then finished the edge with a grinder and wire wheel. I'm also not sure if you can get 1/8" plastic trim for the sides and top that are the correct size, off the shelf. However you can get some that are slightly longer. They are easy to trim with shears or diagonal cutters. Lastly, I found incandescent bulbs to be a bit dim with this backglass. The colors in the mirrored backglass are darker than my original translite. I had also taken advantage of the Pinball Bulbs Black Friday sale and ordered an LED kit. Everything worked out well.

fullsizeoutput_f16 (resized).jpegfullsizeoutput_f16 (resized).jpeg
4 months later
#562 3 years ago
Quoted from per3per3:

Might be joining the club and wondering if anyone has an extra set of sling plastics?

I don't but vbobrusev might have some for sale.

3 weeks later
#563 3 years ago

Mirrored backglass on clearance. https://classicplayfields.com/shop/pinball-clearance/glass-1884/ Side note, they are a little dark without leds.

1 week later
#570 3 years ago
Quoted from yellowghost:

Can somebody upload a picture of the far right out-lane? I have 2 small holes there like a guide was once there. And has anybody bought plastics or decals from the guy in russia?
[quoted image]

You appear to be missing a ball guide and post. Also, I bought plastics from the gentleman in Russia. Seems like a good dude.

ZzSYujCEQ2afKGIyFRop5Q (resized).jpgZzSYujCEQ2afKGIyFRop5Q (resized).jpg
#573 3 years ago
Quoted from yellowghost:

Thanks. The product is good? He admits in the despriction that the color isn't 100% like original but I've never seen a reproduction that is. As long as the color don't look washed out, I am ok with that.

I don't quite have the light under it and the original is aged but you can get a little feel for the difference. I'm happy with his reproductions.

OxPU6EYvTCu6f4%+Qnwl+w (resized).jpgOxPU6EYvTCu6f4%+Qnwl+w (resized).jpg
4 weeks later
#605 3 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Yes, Radical! is the best game from 1990 and my favorite System 11 now. Picked up a nice one a few weeks ago. Hard to believe they made so few of them.
Can you name that movie? Came on a week ago so I took a snapshot.
[quoted image]

Congrats. I can't name the movie but I guess, looking at that sign, you are skating skating away from a mountain lion or being mauled to death? Seeing Gator in that poster reminds me of his documentary, Stoked. It's interesting but sad.

#607 3 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Movie is Thrashin' from 1986. Featuring a very young Red Hot Chili Peppers performing live. Never saw it before, but blew my mind when I saw that Skate or Die poster. Not really that out of the ordinary because at the time as it was a popular catch phrase. Just that it was so long ago.
Or as I told NimblePin upon acquiring Radical! "Now I am truly gleaming the cube".

Ah! I was just thinking about watching that again. I haven't seen it since I was kid.

#622 3 years ago
Quoted from per3per3:

It's looking like I'll be joining the club and definitely excited. A few questions:
2) the prism decals on both spinners need replacement. What's the best way to remove the existing decals and residual adhesive so I can install new ones?

https://www.pinballlife.com/williamsbally-spinner-with-foil-decal.html
Just peel the old one off. A razor blade might help to get it started. Use some Goo Gone or TR-60 and a towel to help get the residual adhesive off.

Quoted from per3per3:

3) if I wanted to change out the color of the t-molding (the machine has black t molding and I'd like to swap out for red) I'm curious if that's a pain in the ass
Not really. Here is a video that shows you most of what you need to know.

Use a mallet, not a hammer. Pull the original piece off the game, hold it up to the new piece and cut the length of new t-molding to put on. I went with that neon-ish Galaxian green.

3 weeks later
#644 3 years ago

It sounds like you may be only using the low power winding on the coil. Make sure your end of stroke switch on the upper flipper adjusted correctly. The switch should be closed until the flipper is almost to the end of it's stroke.

2 weeks later
#655 3 years ago
Quoted from Wade:

Not a Radical owner, but would love to get one... 80's skater here!
Wade

Welcome aboard. I started skating in 1986.

#657 3 years ago
Quoted from grantopia:

Ugh hoping someone can confirm if I have an issue or not as this is the first time I noticed this behavior. When I get into multiball, the mega million arrow stays lit for only a brief period and then goes out when both balls are in play...maybe 5 seconds. I can't remember this ever happening before today...I thought it should stay lit until you collected it or drained 1 ball, which would activate a grace period to collect it.
After it goes out, it goes back to seemingly normal play. If I drain a ball, the play continues with one ball so I don't think the game is thinking a ball drained. Anyone have any insight?

It sounds like you might have an issue with one of your trough switches.

#660 3 years ago

I'm not totally sure on factory code, I have Soren's code in mine, but most likely it should be. You might need to adjust it. Put the game in switch test to adjust it. In Soren's code, I believe every inlane spots you a letter for the first multi ball but none for the subsequent multi balls. Don't quote me on that though.

1 month later
#693 3 years ago
Quoted from SkaterVet:

I'm not much of a mod guy, but I'm going to make this deck into a topper. I'd like to light it in a manner that is interactive with the game. Can someone tell me how/where to connect lights to make that happen?
[quoted image]

I had idea for something like that. I was thinking of having individually lit "radical" letter on the bottom of the deck. I would then tie those the letter inserts on the playfield. While I like the idea of putting on some old Rat Bones wheels or the like, maybe you could find some clear urethane wheels to drill a hole in and led light them.

1 week later
#703 3 years ago
Quoted from keanan_connell:

Stoked to join the club!
[quoted image]

There it is! Welcome aboard for some silver ball shredding.

2 months later
#759 3 years ago
Quoted from keanan_connell:

just realized my radical is missing the metal bracket for the end of the vert ramp causing the ball to jump the lane switch. Any idea where I could find one or am I shit out of luck and should try to fabricate something myself? and if the later is my only option can someone send me a good picture of what exactly it’s supposed to look like? Thanks y’all
[quoted image]

I don't see that part listed in the manual either. I'd try making one. At least you can buy the rubber stop new.

#760 3 years ago

Also, get switch slot protectors from Cliffy.

1 month later
1 month later
#795 2 years ago
Quoted from SkaterVet:

Making a topper. I’d like to light it up and have it be interactive with the game. Can someone electronically inclined tell me what flat LED strip to buy and where to connect it in the machine? Thanks!
[quoted image]

I keep thinking about a deck topper that has lit individual Radical letters that tie to the lamps where it's spelled out on the playfield.

#797 2 years ago
Quoted from DuffysArcade:

I believe those RADICAL lights are part of a lamp matrix so I dont think it wouldnt work to just wire extra bulbs in series with them. When I tried a similar thing on my High Speed a while back (to illuminate a full size traffic light) I somehow blew up a driver on the MPU.
It should be possible with an Arduino though. Wire the RADICAL lamps to digital inputs of the Arduino and when the input goes high (or low) it energizes a pin to then turn on the extra lamps. Might need a TIP122 or similar to drive the lamp itself, but it is definitely possible.

I've had good success connecting extra light sockets to controlled lamps to light scoops. For instance on Firepower, I put lamps underneath clear saucer eject shield and wired them to the lamp that turns on under the green insert to let you know that lock is available. I put red LEDs in them and look pretty awesome.

#800 2 years ago
Quoted from DuffysArcade:

It's good to hear about your lamp piggy-backing success and indeed, I have done the same on my Twilight Zone and wired additional lights on playfield toys to existing circuits.
It makes me think that perhaps my previous issue was perhaps confusing the direction of the blocking diode during the High Speed meltdown. I should pull the wiring diagram out again and revisit the issue. I have aspirations in the future to control these traffic lights via the controlled lamps on the playfield. It will require a few amps so an additional circuit will probably be necessary.
But getting back to RADICAL, I guess it would work quite easily as long as one uses a standard 6v lamp and there aren't any shorts created by the new wiring.
[quoted image]

Those are huge! Ha. It seems like you'd need an awful lot of current to run those. Do the traffic lights run on LEDs? Maybe you should try using a relay tied to the playfield lamp and use a dedicated power source to run the traffic lights?

#804 2 years ago
Quoted from yellowghost:

You guys mind if I use your skate-board topper idea?

Just show us how you do it.

#806 2 years ago

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/radical-club-only-skaters-welcome/page/6#post-4113053
This was the most accurate I have seen.
I was looking at doing something similar. You can get whatever you want printed on the decks. I think I have the art file that was used by SkaterVet
https://www.boardpusher.com/custom/design-oldschool-skateboard

1 month later
#828 2 years ago

Does anyone know if all Radicals have some kind of clearcoat on them or is it only the ones that are branded "Diamond Plate"? Also, how rare are the ones that are branded as Diamond Plate?

#844 2 years ago
Quoted from Darkwing:

430035 here, with one of the diamondplate playfields.
[quoted image]

This is the one I'm about to pick up. Full disclosure, I'm crazy enough that I am buying this and selling off my pretty nice non Diamond Plate Radical...

IMG_8374 (resized).jpgIMG_8374 (resized).jpg
#846 2 years ago
Quoted from yellowghost:

I know a few people looking for a Radical.

I'm thinking about taking it to Pinfest.

#847 2 years ago

Am I correct in that there is no one remaking the ramp decals currently?

1 week later
#852 2 years ago

I got the Diamond Plate Radical in hand. I noticed a few things between these two. The speaker grille for one. On the DP Radical, the chrome trim is thinner and Bally logo is higher.

IMG_8427 (resized).jpgIMG_8427 (resized).jpgIMG_8428 (resized).jpgIMG_8428 (resized).jpg
#853 2 years ago

Also, these two plastics are on the Diamond Plate game and not on my other Radical. I think they are just an early run thing versus a Diamond Plate only thing.

IMG_8430 (resized).jpgIMG_8430 (resized).jpgIMG_8431 (resized).jpgIMG_8431 (resized).jpg

1 month later
#863 2 years ago
Quoted from ruralcollector:

Anyone here interested in joining/creating a team to do a MPF rewrite of the original code?

I have no skills to help with this but I’d love to see some deeper code on the game.

3 weeks later
#879 2 years ago

Playing around. I’m thinking about making custom Rat Bones and Ripper decals. Powell style.

874DE36D-2738-4442-9101-57763E126575 (resized).jpeg874DE36D-2738-4442-9101-57763E126575 (resized).jpeg

1 month later
#881 2 years ago
Quoted from Clytor:

Playing around. I’m thinking about making custom Rat Bones and Ripper decals. Powell style.
[quoted image]

I can't figure this out. Regardless of whether the targets were led lit or not and with the interrupter tabs painted black, the targets would not register. Really strange. I put new black targets in and they work perfectly. I guess I'm sticking with opaque targets for now.

3 weeks later
#884 2 years ago

Powell Peralta Ripper drops? I’m not sure it looks great at that size…maybe?

3448A67E-0576-44BE-BDA2-0CB0C3C1C0C8 (resized).jpeg3448A67E-0576-44BE-BDA2-0CB0C3C1C0C8 (resized).jpeg
#887 2 years ago

Classic skate vid callout upgrade is underway for my Pinsound. Any music alteration is going to be a long term project. There are so many bits and pieces to it.

65B8A2F7-24ED-49DD-BB23-D09A648C2F41 (resized).jpeg65B8A2F7-24ED-49DD-BB23-D09A648C2F41 (resized).jpeg
3 months later
#911 2 years ago
Quoted from yellowghost:

Yes. No reproduction decals to my knowledge.

What method of decal transfer did you use?

2 months later
#922 1 year ago
Quoted from radiomoz:

I figured out the loose cable. Does anyone know where this big post go ? I’m guessing maybe should replace the post I circled. ?? My game showed up with that post missing so I put that metal one.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Mine just has a regular star post on the outlane adjustment. I don't see anything like that clear post anywhere on it.

2 weeks later
#931 1 year ago
Quoted from davebart5:

This is great! I did an extensive Pinsound package for BSD called the Expanded Mix with countless SFX/Voice audio clips cut from every inch of the movie I could, and over 25 different songs from an unreleased score edited into nearly a hundred different placements. That package is basically done and I'm really itching to work on Radical next.
Maybe we can combine efforts, or I can help in any way, if I get on board before you're done? I too was thinking old school callouts from late 80's early 90's skate videos would be cool. I've been daydreaming up tracks to use and how they can be implemented based on gameplay videos.
With that said, I'm looking for a Radical to make this happen. Fingers crossed.

I am happy to share what I have done thus far. I had started using "Possessed To Skate" by Suicidal Tendencies as the main song. I also though "McShred" by McRad would be cool during multiball. All of the synth "guitar licks" are likely not in the same key. I could probably pitch shift them in Pro Tools to the correct key. I could also replay them on guitar in the correct key or play new ones...or rerecord all the original songs with actual guitar...you can see where this can go down the rabbit hole pretty quickly.

1 month later
#934 1 year ago

I was going to say, those are real “pin skates”!

2 months later
#944 1 year ago

Neither of the two I have had(Diamond Plate currently, and non-Diamond plate I no longer have) contained that post.

3 months later
#1016 1 year ago

Well I ran across this by accident while looking through my tub of old skate mags. Thrasher and Bally gave away a Radical to help promote the game. Pretty sick! The winner announcement article was from the July 1991 issue of Thrasher.

Thrasher:Pinball cover (resized).jpgThrasher:Pinball cover (resized).jpgRadical giveaway  (resized).jpgRadical giveaway (resized).jpgRadical winnner (resized).jpgRadical winnner (resized).jpg
1 month later
#1027 1 year ago

Has anyone put the blue x-pin displays in your Radical? If so, do they look good?

3 months later
#1065 11 months ago
Quoted from SkateOrDie:

Hi does anybody have any information on the ramp decals. I am about to replace my ramps with the new ones I just bought and realized they don’t come with new decals. Any help would be great thanks!

I contacted Planetary on this some time ago. They do not have them but said if someone could scan them, they would make them. I've been gun shy about removing decals thus far but you generally freeze them or heat them to get them off.

#1066 11 months ago

Now that I think about it, they have adhesive on the front side so I guess you'd have to get a good photo vs scan.

#1072 11 months ago
Quoted from davebart5:

***RADICAL! PINSOUND DEMO***
What better way to kick off Memorial Day weekend and summer than with new features for the one and only Radical! The ultimate fun in the sun game.
Linked below are the raw demo versions of my mix featuring Gorilla Biscuits ‘High Hopes’ and The Tremors ‘Pyschedelia’.
I enjoy creating Pinsound mixes, and after 5+ years in the brutal Carpathian Mountains building two huge Pinsound mixes for my beloved BSD, The Expanded Mixes: Dracula and Lucy, I desired a change to something upbeat and lighthearted, and Radical! was always top of my list to make the swap for in time/space/funds.
This Monday I got my new Pinsound board running and went to work with the ideas I’ve been craving for years.
This is all very raw, still has some original sounds mixed in, and will have more layers of new elements as I assemble it. Just scratching the surface.
Usually with my mixes, I like to have as many different sounds as possible to a particular action for the game to choose from, so it keeps it fresh or you hear new things along the way. More will be added to everything.
Anything repetitive, out of place, or odd volumes will eventually be cleaned up.
The plan is to have a general foundation of game sounds all versions play on, with various song packages as the different options to choose.
GAME FEATURES:
- The game starts and ends with voices from old skate videos of that ’85-’90 bygone era.
- RADICAL letters are collected as you make the crowd cheer with each trick.
- There’s sounds of ramps at the in-lanes, boards rolling at the spinners, grinding against the stand ups, wheel skids at the slings, press cameras distracting you at the pops, hissing and striking snakes, plus more.
- All songs featured are either from old skate videos or at the very least from that time period.
Enjoy and stay tuned for updates to these mixes and more song editions. Again, this is just a demo.
For those who want to run these mixes right now, here’s a Google Drive link to the zip files…
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1HMtC3Dqolcmm7Ts6mN9oTWG65ZOz7u9G?usp=sharing

Awesome! I have a pinsound in mine as well. I pulled sound calls from old skate vids of that era as well. My opener is "We are gearing up for what they call getting down". I'm still thinking about music. The problem I kept thinking about was how the keyboard riffs(ramp shot sounds) would probably be out of key and tempo from whatever main track I added. I could change the tempo and pitch of the keyboard riffs in Pro Tools, replay them on guitar, or come up with new licks on guitar. Skateboard sound fx make more sense for the ramps. Thanks for sharing! I'll try your ramp sounds and start playing around with songs on mine. There is a bunch of stuff in the sound rom on this thing that doesn't appear to be used. It was a lot of work to map which sounds are tied to which functions in the game. It seems like the main songs used are the shooter lane groove, general gameplay tune and multiball tune.

2 months later
2 months later
#1108 6 months ago

JFC, yeah a friend of mine sent me a couple of pics of that thing, at the show. That has got to be nicest example on the planet.

3 months later
#1120 3 months ago

I believe CPR was trying to do them. They were trying to find a playflield to use as a reference. I don't know if they ever got one.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 12.50
Lighting - Led
RoyGBev Pinball

Boards
PinSound

$ 29.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Van Alstyne, TX
$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room

$ 23.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 27.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Clytor.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/radical-club-only-skaters-welcome?tu=Clytor and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.