(Topic ID: 308295)

Warning: Mirco RadCals color mismatch

By CoolCatPinball

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

43DEDE22-4E2C-406B-9154-DC62D498ABEC (resized).jpeg
    F53E75FB-5B9C-48FC-8DD7-23CA87FB83D9 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_7159 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20220219_181202.jpg
    IMG_8918 (resized).JPG
    Screen Shot 2022-01-18 at 2.47.52 PM (resized).png
    Screen Shot 2022-01-18 at 2.45.06 PM (resized).png
    Screen Shot 2022-01-18 at 2.45.17 PM (resized).png
    Screen Shot 2022-01-18 at 2.44.51 PM (resized).png
    B56596CA-0CB4-4378-AED4-72CD7805FD93 (resized).jpeg
    20210924_130622 (resized).jpg
    20210924_130558 (resized).jpg
    20220117_192115 (resized).jpg
    There are 66 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
    #1 2 years ago

I ordered a set of Radcals for my BSD restore which is in progress. I was installing the Radcals yesterday when I noticed the Left side head decal had a purple tint to it which did not match any of the other 4 panels that were sent to me. I had already applied the 3 on the main cabinet. I reached out to Mirco and simply asked if he was aware of the issue and if anything could be done about it. The reply I got was basically this: "The file is how it was recieved from PPS, I cannot alter it. Send them back if you aren't happy." Well, seeing as i already applied the cabinet decals that wasn't an option. So, I asked if he could print another set to compare results. He replied "I have others in stock and they're the same. When do you see both side at the same time anyway?" I then asked about a possible partial refund and was told no, we never do that. So, I'm just going to suck it up and put them on the machine although the left side head decal won't match the left side cabinet. I'm just posting this a caution to other pinsiders considering RadCals. Especially for a BSD, since I was told he had more in stock that don't match.

20220117_192115 (resized).jpg20220117_192115 (resized).jpg

#2 2 years ago
    Quoted from CoolCatPinball:

When do you see both side at the same time anyway?

Classic Mirco.

#3 2 years ago

Dude is such a [Removed], worst customer service. Really wish we had more options so he would be shut down. Sorry to hear about the decals bro.

#4 2 years ago
    Quoted from Frax:

Classic Mirco.

Quoted from shovelhed:

Dude is such a [Removed], worst customer service. Really wish we had more options so he would be shut down. Sorry to hear about the decals bro.

I had no idea, and its too bad because i love the way they fit and look on the cabinet. It's a really cool product, but that color mismatch is pretty bad. The time and money we sink into these restorations, ya know. Now i really have no option but to install them.

#5 2 years ago

I had no idea, and its too bad because i love the way they fit and look on the cabinet. It's a really cool product, but that color mismatch is pretty bad. The time and money we sink into these restorations, ya know. Now i really have no option but to install them.

Typical BS response from Mirco.

You have the option to take it off and put regular decals on. I'm thinking about doing this with my TOTAN radcals. The decals are more brown than black. It annoys me every time I look at it.

20210924_130558 (resized).jpg20210924_130558 (resized).jpg
    20210924_130622 (resized).jpg20210924_130622 (resized).jpg

#6 2 years ago
    Quoted from DeeGor:

Typical BS response from Mirco.
    You have the option to take it off and put regular decals on. I'm thinking about doing this with my TOTAN radcals. The decals are more brown than black. It annoys me every time I look at it.
    [quoted image]
    [quoted image]

Man, I don't know how easily they'd come off. Probably take some wood with them.

#7 2 years ago

Man, I don't know how easily they'd come off. Probably take some wood with them.

I would think a heat gun would get them off with a little work. Or just sand and install new decals over them. Unfortunately this is exactly the response I would expect from him. This is why I haven’t bought any of his stuff. Good luck whatever you end up doing.

#8 2 years ago
    Quoted from SpyroFTW:

I would think a heat gun would get them off with a little work. Or just sand and install new decals over them. Unfortunately this is exactly the response I would expect from him. This is why I haven’t bought any of his stuff. Good luck whatever you end up doing.

I'll just go ahead and install them. It still sucks. If he's aware of the color mismatch, he shouldn't be selling them until it's corrected. And this will be the last Mirco product I ever order. I would have been happy with a partial refund or even a response that indicated he'd try to correct the coloring. Now I'm just going to pray that the playfield I recieved it up to par. It looks good visually.

#9 2 years ago

I could be wrong but when I look at the pictures in the machine gallery it looks like they may be mismatched from the factory?

https://pinside.com/pinball/machine/bram-stokers-dracula/gallery

#10 2 years ago

File a claim with your credit card company.

You paid for a set of matching decals. You did not receive a set of matching decals.

If his answer was valid, every set they shipped out would be getting returned. I bet he'd fix it real fast!

#11 2 years ago
    Quoted from PghPinballRescue:

File a claim with your credit card company.
    You paid for a set of matching decals. You did not receive a set of matching decals.
    If his answer was valid, every set they shipped out would be getting returned. I bet he'd fix it real fast!

That's a hell of an idea.

#12 2 years ago
    Quoted from jp1985:

I could be wrong but when I look at the pictures in the machine gallery it looks like they may be mismatched from the factory?
    https://pinside.com/pinball/machine/bram-stokers-dracula/gallery

I see what you're looking at, and I think maybe one side of that machine has some bleaching from uv exposure? I'll have a closer look at my machine tonight, but I'm almost positive the oem sides match.

#13 2 years ago

I see what you're looking at, and I think maybe one side of that machine has some bleaching from uv exposure? I'll have a closer look at my machine tonight, but I'm almost positive the oem sides match.

Yes strange indeed! It's hard to tell perhaps a member can take some pictures for comparison in similar light?

#14 2 years ago

I had the same with my cactus canyon radcals. Send Mirco a picture and told him this is not right . He told me that’s how I got it from Bally/Williams . I said oké let me see on Pinside if more people have this issue . That was the first clash between me and Mirco as he told me to go F myself…

Here you see original decal on underside of the picture and radcal on the top. Don’t mind the line as I took the foil have way. Colors are way off in real life even more

Indeed classic Mirco… that they guy still has a business is beyond my believes FFS
    B56596CA-0CB4-4378-AED4-72CD7805FD93 (resized).jpegB56596CA-0CB4-4378-AED4-72CD7805FD93 (resized).jpeg

#15 2 years ago
    Quoted from AMSNL:

I had the same with my cactus canyon radcals. Send Mirco a picture and told him this is not right . He told me that’s how I got it from Bally/Williams . I said oké let me see on Pinside if more people have this issue . That was the first clash between me and Mirco as he told me to go F myself…
    Here you see original decal on underside of the picture and radcal on the top. Don’t mind the line as I took the foil have way. Colors are way off in real life even more
    Indeed classic Mirco… that they guy still has a business is beyond my believes FFS
    [quoted image]

Wow, he didn't get that rude with me, but he was certainly very blunt.

#16 2 years ago

Wow, he didn't get that rude with me, but he was certainly very blunt.

Mirco at it again. This is his MO. Deny, deny, deny he has any liability for his crappy work. One of the worst actors on the pinball stage.

I'd add "WARNING: Mirco" to the front of your subject line in the OP, so he's in the subject for people scanning the new posts that may be considering doing business with him.

#17 2 years ago
    Quoted from PinMonk:

Mirco at it again. This is his MO. Deny, deny, deny he has any liability for his crappy work. One of the worst actors on the pinball stage.
    I'd add "WARNING: Mirco" to the front of your subject line in the OP, so he's in the subject for people scanning the new posts that may be considering doing business with him.

Done. I hate to hear that this is normal. I had no idea. I'm very happy with the product other than the one panel being mismatched.

#18 2 years ago

Done. I hate to hear that this is normal. I had no idea. I'm very happy with the product other than the one panel being mismatched.

Just do a search for Mirco and you'll see you're not the only one.

#19 2 years ago

Check out the mirco playfield threads with tons of errors (colors, registration, layers, actual wrong art, etc) documented that aren't his problem, according to him.

#20 2 years ago
    Quoted from PinMonk:

Check out the mirco playfield threads with tons of errors (colors, registration, layers, actual wrong art, etc) documented that aren't his problem, according to him.

I'll have a look. Doesn't he make playfields for JJP? Or am I mistaken?

#21 2 years ago

Doesn't he make playfields for JJP?

Yes. Yes he does.

#22 2 years ago

Mirco is the worst. Will NEVER buy from him again. Playfield problems like no one else.

#23 2 years ago

I'll have a look. Doesn't he make playfields for JJP? Or am I mistaken?

Yes he does, hence all the JJP problems with pooling clear and chipping art from about Dialed In onward. Supposedly JJP finally rode his ass with the GnR playfield debacle and was looking into other vendors to FINALLY make a switch and that's why we've seen an improvement in the Mirco GnR PFs from late last Summer onward. We'll see.

Check out this Mirco AfM where the playfield comes off in chunks with compressed air. Chris at High End Pins had a video where it was peeling off a Mirco Afm in huge chunks.

#24 2 years ago
    Quoted from PinMonk:

Yes he does, hence all the JJP problems with pooling clear and chipping art from about Dialed In onward. Supposedly JJP finally rode his ass with the GnR playfield debacle and was looking into other vendors to FINALLY make a switch and that's why we've seen an improvement in the Mirco GnR PFs from late last Summer onward. We'll see.
    Check out this Mirco AfM where the playfield comes off in chunks with compressed air. Chris at High End Pins had a video where it was peeling off a Mirco Afm in huge chunks.

Yeah, that's just insane. I do have a GnR le, and it's been good so far. I'm just really bummed out. But hey, I guess it will still look better than the faded out planked original head art huh? Glass half full??? Lol.

#25 2 years ago
    Quoted from PinMonk:

Interesting video. How come I cannot find it on youtube with an independent search?

If I place my cursor over the "M" in the blue circle it tells me that this video was put up by Mister Pinside.

Screen Shot 2022-01-18 at 2.44.51 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2022-01-18 at 2.44.51 PM (resized).png

When I click in the "M" in the blue circle it tells me Mister Pinside has 86 subscribers and has only 4 videos posted on YT. And "Attack from Mars Clear Fail" is not a video in Mister Pinside's list of videos. Mister Pinside has a vid to do with Covid, 2 vids about Hot Wheels pinball, and a vid about goats.

Screen Shot 2022-01-18 at 2.45.17 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2022-01-18 at 2.45.17 PM (resized).png

"Attack from Mars Clear Fail" is not in Mister Pinside's list of 4 videos.

Screen Shot 2022-01-18 at 2.45.06 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2022-01-18 at 2.45.06 PM (resized).png

If I type " Attack from Mars Clear Fail" in the YT search bar I get this.

Screen Shot 2022-01-18 at 2.47.52 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2022-01-18 at 2.47.52 PM (resized).png

Nothing I do allows me to locate the " Attack from Mars Clear Fail" on youtube.

So, if I want to find this video independently, what search term do I need to be using?

Thanks.

#26 2 years ago

It's unlisted and cannot be accessed publicly.

#27 2 years ago

CoolCatPinball maybe contact Planetary Pinball Supply and let them know about the quality of work you got when you purchased an item from one of their Licensed vendors, as well as the lack of accountability from Micro as well….

#28 2 years ago
    Quoted from cottonm4:

Interesting video. How come I cannot find it on youtube with an independent search?
    If I place my cursor over the "M" in the blue circle it tells me that this video was put up by Mister Pinside.
    [quoted image]
    When I click in the "M" in the blue circle it tells me Mister Pinside has 86 subscribers and has only 4 videos posted on YT. And "Attack from Mars Clear Fail" is not a video in Mister Pinside's list of videos. Mister Pinside has a vid to do with Covid, 2 vids about Hot Wheels pinball, and a vid about goats.
    [quoted image]
    "Attack from Mars Clear Fail" is not in Mister Pinside's list of 4 videos.
    [quoted image]
    If I type " Attack from Mars Clear Fail" in the YT search bar I get this.
    [quoted image]
    Nothing I do allows me to locate the " Attack from Mars Clear Fail" on youtube.
    So, if I want to find this video independently, what search term do I need to be using?
    Thanks.

It's an unlisted video just for pinside linking. I grabbed it from the original post to preserve it. The Mr Pinside account is my miscellaneous video account for pinside. Unfortunately, Chris was taking down his High End Pins shop progress videos every few weeks and I missed grabbing his AfM clearcoat peeling and rant video, which is unfortunate - it was even worse than the one with the air compressor I did save.

#29 2 years ago

I'll just go ahead and install them. It still sucks. If he's aware of the color mismatch, he shouldn't be selling them until it's corrected. And this will be the last Mirco product I ever order. I would have been happy with a partial refund or even a response that indicated he'd try to correct the coloring. Now I'm just going to pray that the playfield I recieved it up to par. It looks good visually.

You do know Jack from JJP is part owner in the company now? Makes sense with the poor customer service

#30 2 years ago
    Quoted from Wmsfan-GAP:

Scribbles maybe contact Planetary Pinball Supply and let them know about the quality of work you got when you purchased an item from one of their Licensed vendors, as well as the lack of accountability from Micro as well….

This is a great idea.

#31 2 years ago
    Quoted from Yesh23:

You do know Jack from JJP is part owner in the company now? Makes sense with the poor customer service

It's been that way for quite a while, hasn't it?

#32 2 years ago
    Quoted from PinMonk:

It's an unlisted video just for pinside linking. I grabbed it from the original post to preserve it. The Mr Pinside account is my miscellaneous video account for pinside. Unfortunately, Chris was taking down his High End Pins shop progress videos every few weeks and I missed grabbing his AfM clearcoat peeling and rant video, which is unfortunate - it was even worse than the one with the air compressor I did save.

Thank you. That was not a pooling or chipping problem. That was an adhesion problem.

Can you remember what HEP was saying might have been the cause? I mean something other than substandard preparation ? Did a new hire on the line miss wiping down the play field with a tack cloth or something? I have seen paint peel up like that before and it was never the fault of the paint. It was always lousy prep work. New hire on the paint line is my thought.

I remember when I was a new hire painting parts for Boeing Aircraft, and painting mostly 2-part paints. I had to lay down some white paint over some green primer. The parts dried and were sent out of the shop. The next day they came back. I had mixed the base paint with reducer but forgot to mix in the catalyst. Big no-no.

#33 2 years ago
    Quoted from cottonm4:

Thank you. That was not a pooling or chipping problem. That was an adhesion problem.
    Can you remember what HEP was saying might have been the cause? I mean something other than substandard preparation ?

He called out bad work on a number of points. I don't remember the details (and was just a little late to grab the video, so I missed it. I didn't know he deleted his shop progress videos after a few weeks), but he WENT OFF on the workmanship or lack thereof. I dubbed that video HEP UNCHAINED. More blunt than I'd ever seen him talking about another's work.

#34 2 years ago
    Quoted from Yesh23:

I sent Mirco a play field 14 months ago for reproduction. It was supposed a be a 4 month turn around. About 6 months ago I started emailing him at the beginning of every month for status.

I won't even pretend to know what his problems are but I do think he is probably dealing with his share of Covid problems that have been ravishing the globe for the last 2 years.

#35 2 years ago
    Quoted from PinMonk:

He called out bad work on a number of points. I don't remember the details (and was just a little late to grab the video, so I missed it. I didn't know he deleted his shop progress videos after a few weeks), but he WENT OFF on the workmanship or lack thereof. I dubbed that video HEP UNCHAINED. More blunt than I'd ever seen him talking about another's work.

I did catch HEP's disgusted look in one frame as the clear was peeling away.

#36 2 years ago
    Quoted from Wmsfan-GAP:

Scribbles maybe contact Planetary Pinball Supply and let them know about the quality of work you got when you purchased an item from one of their Licensed vendors, as well as the lack of accountability from Micro as well….

Waste of time.

#37 2 years ago

I've filed a dispute with my card company. I tried emailing back and forth and was very polite. Never rude or accusational. I was simply trying to resolve a problem. He said no to adjusting the colors, no to printing a fresh set, no to a PARTIAL refund. He admitted to the colors not matching and literally said "when will you see both sides of the cabinet anyway". Since sending them back wasn't an option, I felt like I exhausted all available options. I'll let the card company handle it from here on out.

#38 2 years ago
    Quoted from Yesh23:

i've heard the pinside echo chamber repeat that many times. actually, the other way around, that Mirco was now an investor/partner in JJP. but i haven't seen any confirmation of that. have you?

#39 2 years ago

CoolCatPinball I own a GnR: Standard Edition and it's my first ever NIB. I personally have a lot of issues with my game including chipping and reading this thread is pretty much the final nail in the coffin for me. I'm thinking of offloading it onto another person with mods for $9k. There is a lot of stuff I'd rather not mention on Pinside out of respect for various parties but this stuff shouldn't happen.

I also however have a BSD like you do and I also begrudgingly gave Mirco more money for a playfield and a set of Radcals. The cabinet looks good with not too much fade but if I'm doing a playfield swap, you might as well do the cab as well. Now when I got the Radcals and pf I was in awe of how good it looked just like GnR. That being said I didn't notice this purple hue and I will have to check it out the next time I see my BSD (it's not in my house). I'm waiting for a rotisserie to be shipped out then I will start the restoration.

In the meantime do you think you could go to Kinkos and scan the artwork and digitally alter it then print out a decal?

#40 2 years ago

The white water radcals are horrible looking

#41 2 years ago
    Quoted from woody76:

The white water radcals are horrible looking

Ive seen several titles and they all look bad, too glossy and somehow just look "fake"

#42 2 years ago

Good for you. Although I agree that you’ll probably never notice the 2 sides not matching, you paid for a product and it was unsatisfactory. They should be accountable and not just say “that’s the way it is”. They should fix the original file and send you matching prints

I've filed a dispute with my card company. I tried emailing back and forth and was very polite. Never rude or accusational. I was simply trying to resolve a problem. He said no to adjusting the colors, no to printing a fresh set, no to a PARTIAL refund. He admitted to the colors not matching and literally said "when will you see both sides of the cabinet anyway". Since sending them back wasn't an option, I felt like I exhausted all available options. I'll let the card company handle it from here on out.

#43 2 years ago
    Quoted from hool10:

Scribbles I own a GnR: Standard Edition and it's my first ever NIB. I personally have a lot of issues with my game including chipping and reading this thread is pretty much the final nail in the coffin for me. I'm thinking of offloading it onto another person with mods for $9k. There is a lot of stuff I'd rather not mention on Pinside out of respect for various parties but this stuff shouldn't happen.
    I also however have a BSD like you do and I also begrudgingly gave Mirco more money for a playfield and a set of Radcals. The cabinet looks good with not too much fade but if I'm doing a playfield swap, you might as well do the cab as well. Now when I got the Radcals and pf I was in awe of how good it looked just like GnR. That being said I didn't notice this purple hue and I will have to check it out the next time I see my BSD (it's not in my house). I'm waiting for a rotisserie to be shipped out then I will start the restoration.
    In the meantime do you think you could go to Kinkos and scan the artwork and digitally alter it then print out a decal?

Let me know how yours look. 4 of my pieces look great. The 5th piece, not so much. Personally I think the good side looks pretty damn great. I like the glossy appearance, and I'll say it 1 more time, it's a pretty cool product if you like the look. It's just too bad the colors were off.

#44 2 years ago

Just to be totally accurate, that sluffing AFM pf, was not from a typical Mirco pf run. I believe Mirco briefly experimented with some new process that was supposed to be better. Can't remember what he called it. And it turned out that the pfs all disintegrated like that. So he stopped using that particular special process.

Someone with a longer/better memory than me can fill in the details. But I believe that is the gist of it.

#45 2 years ago
    Quoted from DakotaMike:

Can't remember what he called it. And it turned out that the pfs all disintegrated like that. So he stopped using that particular special process.

I do believe it was called the "ceramic clearcoat" option.

#46 2 years ago
    Quoted from Rum-Z:

I do believe it was called the "ceramic clearcoat" option.

I thought Mirco was still using ceramic clear. But that is just a guess.

Doing a google search for ceramic clear just turns into one big sales pitch from the car guys (the car guys who are selling the shit. Not, you the driver.) going all ga-ga over ceramic clear. If you expect to find anything scientific about ceramic clear, or even polyurethane paints, a google search will not get you there ( Google is the ultimate sales machine ).

The best link I can find that talks about peeling clear coat is this page from AvalonKing. But keep in mind Avalon King is in the business of selling ceramic clear.

https://avalonking.com/blog/causes-and-fixing-peeling-clear-coat/

https://avalonking.com

Here is one thing I can tell you about Mirco's clear coat.

This is a picture of the repro Quicksilver play field I bought from Mirco. Notice the scratches in the inserts. The classic Sterns used clear, transparent style inserts for most of its play field inserts. with these types of inserts you can see the light bulb sitting underneath.

IMG_8918 (resized).JPGIMG_8918 (resized).JPG

This is a picture from the 2nd Quicksilver play field I got for Mirco. The first play field I got from Mirco had the the clear, transparent inserts. Do to legitimate circumstances I will not bore you with, Mirco's first run of Quicksilver play fields did not have black keylines applied around 2 rollover inserts.

I hit Mirco up about this missing keylines. At at the time, I was preparing to send Mirco a play field to reproduce. He told me to add my QS play field in the box along with the other play field and that he would correct my play field by adding the keylines and return it to me. I did not have any reason to disbelieve him. So I shipped the play field back to him. The play field I sent back had the clear, transparent inserts. The 2nd play field I received had the inserts with all of these scratches in them. I hit him up about these inserts with the scratches.

Mirco's reply: (I am paraphrasing here). To address the chipping problems he was having with JJP's pinball machine play fields , he switched to a coarser grit sanding media for sanding the play field before applying the colors and clear coat. And he said in the future, all of his play fields would be sanded with the coarser sanding media. I don't know if he remained true to that statement, but the 2nd classic Stern play filed I bought from him
    ( Nine Ball ) has the same sanded inserts.

I'll learn to live with the sanded inserts since I have no other options. For appearance purposes, the clear on these two play fields I have bought from Mirco is fantastic. Are they going to hold up once I get the pins together and start playing them? I don't know, but I do not get any bad feelings about the clear as I work to assemble the Quicksilver play field.

I have a friend with a Ruby Red WOZ. It gets lots of play action. And the play field still looks brand new. No chipping. No pooling.

Beats me why Mirco started having all of these problems.

#47 2 years ago

Man i just purchased a playfield yesterday from him because i was not able to find one anywhere else. I hope i don't regret this move.

#48 2 years ago
    Quoted from cottonm4:

I have a friend with a Ruby Red WOZ. It gets lots of play action. And the play field still looks brand new. No chipping. No pooling.
    Beats me why Mirco started having all of these problems.

It seems to have coincided with his current digital printing setup. His work on WoZ and Hobbit was rock solid - really great playfields. The problems started with Dialed In (too thick clear that chipped very easily) and then was downhill into the pooling and chipping from there with no break in the action. I have no idea why JJP has hung in there with him. They cut Bader after a few hundred bad WoZ playfields. Mirco has made them thousands of bad playfields.

#49 2 years ago
    Quoted from PinMonk:

(too thick clear that chipped very easily

You have brought up something I have thought about for long time. We demand baby butt smooth clear coated play fields. And we can ogle and awe about how they sparkle like a diamond. But that takes several coats of clear buildup. But the thing is that once the play field glass is on and the lights are one, you really don't see baby butt smooth while you are playing.

Too thick of paint is going to chip. It just is. The Seawitch play field I got from Greatwich was clear coated by a different contractor that Greatwich found. The contractor used a brand of clear called Omni. I have used Omni. I like it. Anyway, all this Seawitch has is a couple of coats of Omni. It looks nice. However, I can run my hands across the play field and feel the inserts. And, IMO, that is OK. Being able to feel in inserts is not going to affect how the ball tools across the play field. And as soon as the glass is on and the lights are on it will be a fine playing play field and no one will ever notice that is was not baby butt smooth.

I can't say for sure, but I think the auto makers apply 2 coats of clear to their cars and call it a day.

That said, this Mirco Quicksilver play field I am assembling shines like a diamond and is baby butt smooth. But it does not look like Mirco went overboard with the clear. It does not look like a too heavy of application of clear.

#50 2 years ago
    Quoted from cottonm4:

I can't say for sure, but I think the auto makers apply 2 coats of clear to their cars and call it a day.
    That said, this Mirco Quicksilver play field I am assembling shines like a diamond and is baby butt smooth. But it does not look like Mirco went overboard with the clear. It does not look like a too heavy of application of clear.

Mirco backed off the super-thick clear after the Dialed In debacle, but that was followed by sagging, pooling and chipping of the thinner clear on the JJP games and mirco releases to follow, so out of the frying pan, into the fire. Of course, if you ask him, none of this is his fault.

There are 66 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/radcals-color-mismatch?hl=xdetroit and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.