Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 20 posts
  • 13 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by mbwalker
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Middle_Earth_back (resized).jpg
    Persian-Manticore (resized).jpg
    MANTICORE (resized).jpg
    D25F6827-BFA3-4678-8265-27ECE8814CDB (resized).jpeg
    2019-Show-poster-web.jpg

#1 5 years ago

Zombie Yeti did the art for the poster for this year's Northwest Pinball and Arcade Show. Check it out!

2019-Show-poster-web.jpg2019-Show-poster-web.jpg
    #2 5 years ago

Nice! Love his work!

#3 5 years ago

Are posters available to buy?

#4 5 years ago

I want 1 too!!

#5 5 years ago

Me too.

#6 5 years ago

Wow, a beaked snake! Wonders will never cease.

#7 5 years ago

Its the Paragon snake!

D25F6827-BFA3-4678-8265-27ECE8814CDB (resized).jpegD25F6827-BFA3-4678-8265-27ECE8814CDB (resized).jpeg
    #8 5 years ago

So it is, thanks. Is the warrior in that flyer fighting the lion creature or riding it? And is the woman being rescued or attacked?
    It seems that in Yeti's version (a different) woman has teamed up with the lion and is attacking the bird-snake. Or is the bird-snake the lion creature's tail, which would mean it was chasing its own tail?

#9 5 years ago

Yeti's take on the Paragon artwork is aces, he flipped it around to a powerful female warrior riding a lion and slaying the serpent, instead of the OG artwork with the woman as eye candy, with a viking dude saving her from the lion. The fierce female warrior is the shit D&D and game nerds like me wanted all along growing up in our pinball and game art.

When the posters are printed, we can sell a small run to Pinsiders that won't be here for the show. We're still signing sponsors and nailing down a few details before they go to print!

#10 5 years ago

Any idea when you're printing?

#11 5 years ago

Won't make it to the show from KS, but would love a print!

#12 5 years ago

I'd be interested in a print also. Looks fantastic!

Side note: the lion creature in Paragon is a reimagining of a manticore

MANTICORE (resized).jpgMANTICORE (resized).jpgPersian-Manticore (resized).jpgPersian-Manticore (resized).jpg
    #13 5 years ago

yeah, those are pretty cool. would like nice on the gameroom wall. interested in a print as well if you make them available for those of us who don't or can't attend the show...

#14 5 years ago

I guess I need 2 please

2 months later
    #15 4 years ago

OK, I'm finally caught up on show stuff and can send out posters to individual people. 2 posters, $20, sent in a poster tube to anywhere in the U.S. Paypal [email protected]. If people want them overseas, postage will vary by location, PM me. --Dan

#16 4 years ago
    Middle_Earth_back (resized).jpgMiddle_Earth_back (resized).jpg
    #17 4 years ago

What size are these? 24 x 36"?

#18 4 years ago

Bump, please!

#19 4 years ago
    Quoted from mbwalker:

What size are these? 24 x 36"?

11x17 and 2" of that is the sponsors ad across the bottom

#20 4 years ago

Darn, was looking for a 24 x 36".

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rad-new-pinball-art-by-zombie-yeti?hl=sinistarrett and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.