(Topic ID: 232132)

Rack A Ball ball rack advance unit

By Sonora70

5 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 5 years ago

Trying to bring this one back to life. Mostly done except the "ball rack advance unit" is out of alignment I believe. When reset, it goes back past the brass connection "dots" onto the backlite plate. When I advance it forward it doesn't make it to the brass connection dots. Anyone have a good picture of this unit in the reset position? Thanks....

#2 5 years ago
Quoted from Sonora70:

Trying to bring this one back to life. Mostly done except the "ball rack advance unit" is out of alignment I believe. When reset, it goes back past the brass connection "dots" onto the backlite plate. When I advance it forward it doesn't make it to the brass connection dots. Anyone have a good picture of this unit in the reset position? Thanks....

I don't own the game, and I've never worked on one, so this is purely a guess, but I assume that the ball rack advance unit is one of the stepper units in the head. If so, adjusting that so the snowshoes hit the rivets is just a matter of loosening the three screws holding the wiper and turning it until they contact the rivets, and then retightening the screws.

#3 5 years ago

The pinball database shows a pic of inside backbox showing the unit in its reset position.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet Parts
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet Parts
Space Coast Pinball

Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rack-a-ball-ball-rack-advance-unit and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.