14 years ago

Topic Stats

• 8 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 14 years ago by JBScar
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

actiongirlluciapinball059.jpg
    actiongirlluciapinball057.jpg
    actiongirlluciapinball013.jpg
    actiongirlluciapinball006.jpg
    actiongirlluciapinball002.jpg
    rachel-aziani-pinball15.jpg
    rachel-aziani-pinball14.jpg
    rachel-aziani-pinball12.jpg
    rachel-aziani-pinball06.jpg
    rachel-aziani-pinball01.jpg
    #1 14 years ago

Enjoy these teasers. I'll post some others later that are more revealing but don't show on the link without clicking.

rachel-aziani-pinball01.jpgrachel-aziani-pinball01.jpg rachel-aziani-pinball06.jpgrachel-aziani-pinball06.jpg

#2 14 years ago

Here's the other not for kids pictures. Links only. I'd love to see Pinbabe of the week be a regular feature with others contributing I dare anyone to post even the second pic above on KLOV and not get banned.

Notice what machine she is sitting on in the first picture

#3 14 years ago

I saw this Rachel Aziani before...and she is one HOT milf

Good idea about babe of the week Brokedad. And here is my contribution for the next week (her name is Lucia Tovar); This one is also for you Brokedad

actiongirlluciapinball002.jpgactiongirlluciapinball002.jpg actiongirlluciapinball006.jpgactiongirlluciapinball006.jpg

#4 14 years ago

Here is the other part of her

#5 14 years ago

Thanks IceHill .. I guess it's Pinbabe(s) of the week now. CHEERS !!!

#6 14 years ago

Damn! Those are some nice.......pins!!!

BD, you should have gotten blondie a decent step ladder. She's about to fall off your Twilight Zone pin!

As far as pins go, I count:
    The Addams Family, Big Bang Bar, Secret Service, Firepower, Twilight Zone, Eight Ball Deluxe, The Getaway: High Speed II

#7 14 years ago

wifey: Hey Hunny what happened to the Twilight Zone it has to big round smudge marks on the glass, and it looks like something was licking the lock down bar?

BD: errrrrrr nothing darling must be from the cat!

wifey: WE DONT HAVE A CAT!! - there's something fishy with you!!

BD: DOH!!

#8 14 years ago

YUMMY!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rachel-aziani-pinbabe-of-the-week and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.