Topic Stats

• 8 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by PinMonk
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 4 years ago

Do i need to contact a distributor close to me or how does that work? I might want to buy 2 pro games, is there discounts when buying 2 machines? Best distributor with best prices and delivery?

#2 4 years ago

Depends.

If you need hand-holding and setup/operation help, get a close distributor (not sure who that'd be in AZ).

Otherwise, you can contact any of the better distributors to negotiate a two pin package sale.

What distributors? Try Game Exchange, Tilt Amusements, Hemispheres Amusements, maybe even Flip n Out. I've also heard of some good deals with Pinball Pirate in the bay area.

If you don't need hand-holding, you can probably save $500 or maybe more per machine by buying someone else's HUO machine rather than new, though. Besides JP Pro, which other machine were you looking at?

#3 4 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Depends.
If you need hand-holding and setup/operation help, get a close distributor (not sure who that'd be in AZ).
Otherwise, you can contact any of the better distributors to negotiate a two pin package sale.
What distributors? Try Game Exchange, Tilt Amusements, Hemispheres Amusements, maybe even Flip n Out. I've also heard of some good deals with Pinball Pirate in the bay area.
If you don't need hand-holding, you can probably save $500 or maybe more per machine by buying someone else's HUO machine rather than new, though. Which machines were you looking at?

This.

Of course, i would also highly recommend buying barely used.

#4 4 years ago

May depend on the manufacturer your considering as they don’t all carry all brands but there are many great ones out there. I wouldn’t expect crazy discounting but do consider the value of a full supporting distributor. You need to buy from someone that will be there at and After the sale. I personally use Zach at Flipnoutpinball or Chris at Kingpin. Both have never let me down and have more than earned my referral. Good luck.

#5 4 years ago
Quoted from Jeff_PHX_AZ:

Do i need to contact a distributor close to me or how does that work? I might want to buy 2 pro games, is there discounts when buying 2 machines? Best distributor with best prices and delivery?

I’d be happy to help you regardless of whom you buy from. I’ll PM you.

4 weeks later
#6 4 years ago

I would buy a used game these days, but if you do buy NIB I would call automated. By far the best NIB purchase I have ever had.

#7 4 years ago

I would ask them how they handle playfield issues if/when you have any issues.

#8 4 years ago
Quoted from woody76:

I would buy a used game these days, but if you do buy NIB I would call automated. By far the best NIB purchase I have ever had.

Yes, we had a great experience with Automated for a jjPotC LE when no one else had any. Definitely should be on the consideration list.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 89.99
Cabinet - Decals
Maine Home Recreation

Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Belton, MO
$ 24.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

$ 249.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Maine Home Recreation

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 16.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

€ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Chicago, IL
$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

5,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Wellington, FL
6,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Hutto, TX
$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 14.95

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.