20181104_165656 (resized).jpg
20181104_165636 (resized).jpg
4864f4f071e5734228da6c483ef9a3dd3783d81c (resized).jpg
20181029_173259 (resized).jpg
20181029_173654 (resized).jpg
20181029_174300 (resized).jpg
IMG_0182 (resized).JPG
Screenshot 2018-10-28 at 8.51.03 AM (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider toasterman04.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#81 5 years ago

does a new playfield come with inserts and clear coat done already? all the owner would have to do is repopulate top and bottom?

#83 5 years ago
Quoted from Mitch:

I'm not sure if this is sarcasm or not but yes all repo playfeilds from any company come with inserts and clearcoated.

LOL no sadly honest question. never thought about going this far into a repair/resto.... don't know what to expect. So all that is left i what would the expected cost be?

#86 5 years ago

ya.. with everybody in for sure i was also expecting the price to be $700-$800 US. looks like I'm the minority where i think my game is good enough... no need to double the cost of the game.

#91 5 years ago
Quoted from Highclasspinball:

To stop all speculation here. The price will be 999usd shipped to us or Canada. Same like all other single playfields I have. 1099 is for all playfields including minis.
Regards,
Mirco

Thanks for clearing that all up. How long do we have to make the cut?

#98 5 years ago

Ya I am just wondering how long I have before I make a decision. I’m 50/50 on it. Mines not bad at all. But it’s mylared up. I currently don’t care too much but know in the future I am gonna want to restore it. I don’t want to miss the bus on what might be a one time possibility

#101 5 years ago
Quoted from Highclasspinball:

Don't worry. I have a different business model.
First I have only one perfect quality level. There is no use for replacing a worn playfield with production seconds.
Second
Whatever I did will be available as long as I have stock and will be rerun before I run out until any 3rd party licence expires.
And as preorder lists take a lot of time and are not very accurate i do not do them at all. This saves time...
With a capacity of 50 to 100 playfields daily I have enough room to react to demand increases and usually always stock at least 10 of each kind...
Regards,
Mirco

Oh wow so awesome. Thanks for the info!!

5 months later
#131 5 years ago

Hey Guys, I decided that i am gonna do a retheme of a quicksilver, as it is one of my favorite pinballs, but the quicksilver art really don't do it for me. if anyone is willing to sell and ship their old worn out playfield please PM me.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider toasterman04.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/quicksilver-mirco-playfields-demand-check?tu=toasterman04 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.